Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 20:04:41
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Just a heads up about IA/Missing uppers. Started by: Squishy on Jun 20, '22 08:51

If an upper (CL, RHM or LHM) is no longer active, or a position is unfilled for any extended length of time, remember that you no longer qualify for the crew bonuses and will find yourself at a severe disadvantage.  If enough time passes, this will start to eat away at not just the  uppers final stats, but your crews members stats also.  It is however a 'temporary modifier' based stat, so as soon as the problem is addressed it quickly starts to reverse itself within that crew, or instantly undoes when no longer part of that crew.

Looking over the crew lists, I see many who are currently running in a degraded status, please fully understand that this is a decision that also effects your members, not just your own stats.

Report Post Tips: 37 / Total: $740,000 Tip

By inactive I assume you mean not logged on in 7 days, yeah?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

7 days I hope - is there a way we could log if we know a hand is going to be off but returning for holidays or health things? RL sometimes doesn't allow log in whilst the commitment remains the same to the role. I am not really in favour or switching hands up and down due to holidays or RL treatments etc. Like the IP sharing could it be a quick nod or form to admin to advise?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I for one am happy to see this. Too long we have so many IA hands or CLs, hopefully this helps to make them a little more active.

IA 0-10 hours?

Report Post Tip
Na inactive would have to be less I’m pretty active and I am 9-20 hours a week depending on the week I check in about every 15-30 min while I’m awake
Report Post Tip
IA in this particular case refers to days since last logged in.
Report Post Tip

I support this idea, I also believe if an upper is below a minimum for 10hrs a week for over a month (not just a week here and there) somehow should be penalised in a way.

Report Post Tip
Has has been said many times in many ways. If your a hand or crewleader you are expected to be active.
Many in the past few years even have slacked off. It hinders the flow of the game, stop doing it please....enough said.
Report Post Tip
trinity he said 7 days of not being on not less then 10-hours. Also Indiana how dose it hinder the flow ? I my self check in for a few min every 15-30 min if I’m not to busy but my hours don’t always add up to above 10hours but it’s never been a problem for me or my crew it’s about how you spend those hours but unless theirs a war it dosent affect any one as long as their sponsor is on and we don’t go into rebuild mode and besides should you really be spending 40+ hours a week on this game I mean that’s a full time paid job
Report Post Tip

Not to be a debbie downer, but, you have actually had multiple of your members complain about your lack of activity Sunrise

Report Post Tip
I’m on when I’m needed I’m a grown adult and as such I have a job like many of us here should now their is no reason for complaints if you hide the numbers and people couldn’t see my time they wouldn’t know I’m on 10-20 hours sometimes 9 a week because I’m constantly checking in this game is not a full time job it is a game I handle stuff in a timely Manner and that’s how this game should be plaid I don’t know if many know this but people don’t even sleep durring a war and stay up for days at a time now I don’t know if the rest of you are millionaires with plenty of time on your hands but I am not a millionaire and have to work 8-10 hour days to afford to share a bed room with some one
Report Post Tip

I wasn't commenting on the validity or lack thereof in regards to people needing to be super active, I was simply making you aware that it has definitely impacted your own crew morale. Make of it what you will! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
My point is people take this game to seriously I mean do you know the number of people with out a crew who won’t join a crew because they are trying to trigger rebuild mode because they say the hate 303 or the other side I mean it’s petty at this point that we’re constantly on the verge of rebuild mode just because of this
Report Post Tip

Yah but everyone else's point is that IA leaders who "Run the game" ruin the fun for others and thus if you're not active you should be punished. 10 hours a week is less than 2 hours a day. Surely if you want to be in charge you can manage a few 15 minute blocks. 

Also Sunrise, you're real defensive which I find interesting. Because you were so excited about being a crew leader for the first time, talking about all the contest and events you were going to run. And then you just fucked off and a lot of us forgot you were even a crewleader. So way to go and be part of the problem. Thumbs up. 

The day there is a statutory amount of time for a CL to be active or be punished is the day I will drop my HQ. I am as active as I can be & try to make things fun for my guys but this isn't a paying job, I do this to have fun & assume most people are in the same boat.

I am totally on board with the current change. Surely a sensible middle ground would be for people to vote with their feet. If you aren't happy with your crews level of activity ask to move elsewhere. I would let any of my guys transfer out of the crew if they were an associate & if they weren't having a good time.

Can confirm. I would leave Mike's crew if I was trapped there

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Nicole I am not I am throwing events just nobody is participating I am active I’m not part of any problem I’m trying to make mr a more fun place but that requires funding witch I am using but no one is participating because for some reason half the server refuses to play
Report Post Tip
Also you think I planed on being less then 20 hours no but my job sold me to a diffrent company witch monitors every second of my day now on top of being forced to work 6 days a week 10 hour days or be fired
Report Post Tip

Sunrise , where do you work? Selling people is illegal.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Just a heads up about IA/Missing uppers.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL