Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 05:32:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Just a heads up about IA/Missing uppers. Started by: Squishy on Jun 20, '22 08:51
I work for a phone store corporate didn’t care sold the store with me in it it’s more like their tradeing me like in foot ball
Report Post Tip

I've been an upper a few times, though my real life work hours fluctuate more than a hooker during peek times which in turn my quality of time on here fluctuates too.

I generally would hop on after work for 2 hours just mindless clicking and being active on chat occasionally if I'm on the train to work to kill time. If you are finding the role time consuming, may I suggest stepping down and allowing fresh blood with drive ease you into IA. 

Now I agree MR can be a full time job IF you want it to be with minimal benefit to the real life it is used for entertainment purposes. If that concept has been lost to any upper, my question is, why are you in that role?

Regarding "303" and associates, while personally I don't dislike them, the change was needed obviously, regardless who is in power there will always people upset and annoyed their friends aren't in power and refuse to play the game.

I've worked with and against the strongest alliances in game. It's a game nothing else, some take it far too seriously.  Others don't mind causing havoc to spice things up...

Im rambling

In short 10 hrs = 1hr and 40 minutes a day for all uppers to be out of the obscenely low hours, I'm sure it takes most of you that on the toilet or searching for some "material". Too difficult? Move on.

Report Post Tip
First trinity let me start by saying a man who has been an on 45 days and is only rank 15 and still an earner has no right question me who at 64 days is a boss lvl 35
About activity?? Step up your game before you want to talk trash
Report Post Tip

Not talking trash, just speaking truth.

My line has coasted promotions and levels rather well, my father told me to find my feet and savour the landscape as it is, also I actually never directed anything at you but rather all uppers, so don't flatter yourself.

It's something that happens to most uppers anyway, the drive, the motivation, the hunger all dwindles going from 20+ hours to 10 and below.

With EVERY regime,  it's about being accountable if, if this was real life mafia (which let's keep in mind what we all play this game for battle of wits and power) your boss suddenly going on leave with minimal interaction , you flag an issue, the second in charge responds on behalf and runs the crew, what would your loyalty actually be to your boss if they physically didn't acknowledge you and the issue you've addressed, you would feel unheard and irrelevant, your work unnoticed so, what do you do? 

Look for a new job that sees the hard work you've put in, in mafia you would rogue in turn dying. Or you seek permission to leave for another organisation going one or two ways, you become Don to a GF or you take a swim with the fishes.

This in turn sails down the line of hands, to  bosses, underbosses and so forth to a pathetic little Earner like myself. Some may like being left to their own devices and just do the bear minimum. Others actually enjoy engagement within crew, I'm fortunate enough my cl and uppers reach out to see how it's all going.

All I was trying to say was I agree with what Squishy has mentioned, this may keep uppers more accountable. then you forcefully rammed your ego down my throat in defence?  Ease up.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

Yeah Trinity why dont you click more rather than write well thought out articulate posts, eh? /Sarcasm

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Huh. Shame my last post didn't.... post?

Oh well. I'll let you guess the words I put.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Just a heads up about IA/Missing uppers.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL