Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 13:38:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Applications Requested: Serious Applicants Only Started by: FrankCastiglia on Aug 02, '22 03:11

Dirty listened to the speeches in the streets and was pretty sure Hobbs burned a horse.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Frank peaked his head from around the pole after hearing the allegations.

“Allegedly!” He shouted before returning back to his hiding place.
Report Post Tip

MidpoinT stands there just staring, wondering what the fuck did he just witness. Stunned wondering if maybe he should just turn around and go back to boozing and his hookers. Living of course not like DirtyDirty. It's said people like women that remind them of their mother but, who knew the aspect of his mother DirtyDirty liked was the whole dead part.

"I never knew it was possible to make a circle jerk come in song form but fuck, you just nailed it FrankCastiglia. Not sure what BBB was up to other then being one level above sweater vests and beer in a mug with ice in it. Yet, someone still was outshined by that little number Frank just was kind enough to molest my ears with, even left a little taste in my mouth I think. Very dry." Mid says 

Looking over at DirtyDirty, Mid sizes him up and just lets out a "Heh." then signs. "To easy...." 

"How can i pick on a guy who's only ever gonna see Double D's when its in his own name. DirtyDirty the guy so trailer trashy he came out the womb with a fist pump and his slogan Dirty Dirty. Fuck, probably gave his mom an infection on the way out during his birth."

Report Post Tip
Frank quickly rushes from behind his post.

“Gentlemen, gentlemen, that’s enough! MidpoinT you are disqualified for your rap battle like delivery and… I won’t even touch what was just said. I am appalled! We asked for silly, funny, intelligent and you brought shame upon this once proud tournament of poetic brilliance! Now away! Away I say!”

Frank shoo’s the men off before apologizing to the rest who have gathered around and then returning to hide behind the pole.
Report Post Tip

"Well MidpoinT, I thoroughly enjoyed that. Thank you. I am sorry that Frank does not recognise your talents. If I even consider an even weirder friend group. Then DirtyDirty and yourself will be top of the list. I suppose Hobbs can be in the final three, keep your enemies closer and all that. Im not happy about it but last night Frank threatened three of my potted plants if I didnt accept. Lets hope we get some more applicants"

He stokes DonkeyShot for luck.

"Frank come out here and receive some luck from DonkeyShot. Come and enjoy the DonkeyShot with us all."

Report Post Tip

MidpoinT laughs to himself, proud of himself. Knowing there will not be another answer so original, so creative, and with a bit of class that shows itself. Almost let down with Frank for not being able to see the genius that is Middy, he turns and starts walking away. It is time for him to go back for the best friends who are always there for him, cocaine and hookers. As long as you got money they will always be there. Starting to walk down the street leaving the light of the lonely fucking street light, Mid looks and reaches in his pocket pulls out a revolver and shoots the light on the light pole, turns and continues his exit. Making sure to stop off by DirtyDirty and handing him his brand new shovel he brought with him. 

"I guess your mom will have to wait a bit longer for me but, here put this close to her so she knows I haven't forgotten her." 

Lighting a cigarette MidpoinT wanders off, back to his true love of cocaine and hookers. Deep in thought Middy looks forward to his next chance to give someone his donkey shot.

Report Post Tip

"Just to be one hundred and ten percent clear I haven't entered the competition to be your best friend. Your third wheel. Your gooseberry. I have no interest in having such an anchor round my neck. Let's break it down shall we?"

Hobbs set up an easel board and pinned up a piece of paper.

"On the one hand we have BBB. Triple B. The B man. As far as I am concerned he's a Detroit based fiend who needs to be dealt with."

He flipped to the next piece of paper

"On the other hand is you, Frank. A man who replaced the greatest man to walk these hallowed shores. How could I be friends with a man who took Sunrise from us? A man who fraudulently won a competition he didn't even enter. No, no, no. I'm not interested."

Hobbs paused

"Truth be told Void is my best friend, or would be if he wasn't such a pervert and pest."

Hobbs didn't want to end on a nice note or compliment

"And another thing, if people continuously use the name 'Hobbs' in the same sentence as any reference to horse murdering you'll be hearing from my lawyer Mr Sketches and feeling the full wrath of the law (Pro bono of course)."

He just had to figure out a way to get Sketches to answer his calls first.

Report Post Tip
Frank stood and listened as the men discussed everything, lastly Hobbs who seemed to ramble incoherently forever. Grabbing a cigarette from his jacket pocket he used his zippo to light it before taking a drawl and then exhaling it into the air. He stuck his head around the pole slowly.

“First of all, Midpoint or as I’ve read in the papers the alias Midpont. His savagery is far too harsh for your refined pallet BBB.” he spoke as he cut BBB a glancing glare.

“Second of all there is no grander a gathering, no more tantalizing a soirée than here with us, right now. We are the hottest thing since hot and technically. Real technicality. Like on the verge of being a pear, technical, technicality. You’ve already been moved to the next round. The final round. In a competition as exclusive as the story that misguided fellow whose parents spelt his name “Francis” appears to have. Even Sunrise, who as we know inspired you to become a writer and join this life of ours, he even tried out. It just wasn’t what we were looking for.”

Frank takes another drawl from his cigarette before exhaling once more.

“What I’m saying is, you are in the competition, on to the final and you should take it as a privilege. An honor even. Especially, during this time as such allegations are flying. Much like the smoke from the fire that killed that horse. Allegedly.”

Frank slowly backed his head from view behind the pole and then disappeared from sight.
Report Post Tip

I was wondering..

Would I actually have to go through listening all of these words to become your friend, Frank?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

MidpoinT bows his head slightly and touches his head, next down to his stomach, up to his left shoulder, then across his chest to his right shoulder. He seems to whisper something to himself. Bringing his hand to his mouth he seems to kiss his fingers then looks up as he raises his hand to the sky briefly. Middy couldn't help but take this brief moment in rememberance of that poor horse that was taken far to early and under suspicious circumstances to say the least. Regaining his componsure he looks up and has a smile on his face. 

"I must thank you for the compliment Frank, never has anyone said something that has filled me up with such pride and feelings of honour. I still don't know if the rest of what you said was directly towards me though. Very possible in the excitement of finding you all a new friend you just got carried away and forget to make it clear who the fuck you words were meant for. But right now I am content with life. All my hard work is paying off I see now with only a few words. I must thank you. To show that I meant no disrespect toward The Dirtiest or DirtyDicks I brought his favorite drink mother fucking rolling rock in a mug on ice. The drinking of any serial killer who is a bit parched after a rough night of swiping bitches from a college campus." Mid says and then mumbles to himself "Yup, enjoy you deranged Dirty, Dirty, cuck." Finally back to share with the streets the words Middy will fucking cherish forever. 

"First of all, Midpoint or as I’ve read in the papers the alias Midpont. His savagery is far too harsh for your refined pallet BBB."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Frank leaned down to BBB who somehow had managed to sneak a chair behind the pole in which they hid though he had been standing now for 24 hours straight and whispered.

“I’m not going lie, I’m getting bored and I miss Bob more the longer that this takes.”

BBB looked back to him with his beautiful baby blue eyes and nodded.

“Ye. I agree. I miss Bob too. Maybe we should. You know. Suck it up and go crawling back to MidponT, I mean, MidpoinT.”

Frank pondered for a moment.

“You know, he does bring a bit of rough edged street physique with him. I mean not the God like physiques we impose upon the world but in a different way. A way that could be useful to us so we get less of a chance of being bruised and lose our sed appeal. Perhaps we finalize this now and toss the alleged horse murderer and your RHM INTO THE ETERNAL FIRES!!!!”.

BBB looked at Frank bewildered during the brief moment of insanity that had come upon him.

Ye. Frank. I don’t think that’s what we should do. Maybe put MidponT I mean, MidpoinT. Put him in the final three and finish the competition?”

Frank had a grin run across his face as he jumped from behind the pole to greet those in the streets.

“My dear best friend BBB has had a stroke! Of genius! Since the competition had been so stiff and the overall response so large people can’t get through to compete we haven’t decided to close the initial round and move to the final round. We are bringing back in a local cult hero and favorite in the Vegas betting odds, MidpoinT to join Hobbs and Conqueeftador in the finals!”

Frank quiets the clambering crowd.

“Each of these three very beefy, beautiful men will have 24 hours to compose a song to show their desire to be our new third best friend, choreograph a dance and present it here for all to see. We will make our decision after each man’s performance and deliberation amongst ourselves. May the best man/friend, win!”

Frank quickly jumps back behind the pole and awaits the final performances with BBB still not sharing his chair.
Report Post Tip

Hearing the news Victoria felt her body slouching forward in defeat. "Sorry, I was trying to work up the nerve to get out here and perform." she said to the men around her. "Perhaps you prefer baratones and tenors, but just to ensure there is a female at least attempting to participate, rather than just a bitch or two," Victoria paused to look at the three contestants with her eyebrows raised in an expression of innocence.

"Perhaps you'd like to hear what I was working on, although I will admit that my own hesitation has disqualified me and I hold no ill will towards you." Victoria nodded as if she was trying to convince herself, "Besides, I have it on good authority that spending time with me is exhausting and tedious." the woman admitted. And then, without waiting for the men to agree or deny her, Victoria started to sing. 

"Shes really short, and sometimes kind

But they were dumb, and so she said they're out of line

But now they're banned, and so she's sure,

She'll never need to deal with these fuckwits anymore."

"Unfortunately banished didn't fit the melody and tempo well enough, so I took some creative liberties and hope you don't mind." Victoria said to the men in way of explanation of her language. 

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the consideration and passing me along to stage two of the application process. I appreciate you giving us all 24 hours to come up with a song, and look forward to seeing what they can do. 

But I am not like the others and refuse your 24 hours. I will perform here and now. 

Let's get down to fitness
To the gym, it's fun
Did they send me wimplings
When I asked for guns?

I'm the baddest guy you ever met
I'll make you wet before we're through
Buster, I'll make a friend out of you

Quiet as a leader
But plotting within
Once you find your HQ
You are sure to win

You're a flabby, slow, gluttonous lot
And you can't tie your shoes
Somehow I'll make a friend out of you

I'm never gonna make it to Don 
Say goodbye to sleeping through the night
I can tell you were a fool for taking auth

Since Bob left, you've been scared to death
Hope you don't pass right over me
Now I really wish you didn't swing

You must be quick if you want my friendship
(Be my friend)
and buy my love, and respect too
(Be my friend)
What can I offer that they cannot
To experience what I hide in my pantaloons

Hobbs is racing towards us
Watch your horse... oh it died
Need my manly shoulders
Rest your head and cry

You were second choice in NYC,
And I'll be your number two
Buddy I'll make a friend out of you

You must be quick if you want my friendship
(Be my friend)
and buy my love, and respect too
(Be my friend)
What can I offer that they cannot
To experience what I hide in my pantaloons

Thank you again for the opportunity, at a chance to be in the running for the position as your new friend. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip
Frank listened intently from behind the pole as he seemed a bit confused looking down at BBB and then stepping out to confront the two performers.

“Victoria, in truth, you were a little behind. But I appreciate the efforts nonetheless. However, your lyrics confused me. Are BBB and I the fuckwits? I’m almost positive that as someone who hoped to participate in a competition to be our new bestie calling us fuckwits wouldn’t have been the way to do it. Also the goats have now heard this language and are devastated. It will take BBB days to calm them now. Also, what are we banned from? From fuckwitting? From being your friend? The song lyric should not leave so much to question.”

“As for you Conqueeftadoor, I must ask you a similar question. In an attempt to become our best friend you took several shots at me. Second choice? I assure you dear boy I’m never second choice. Even that time I was a second choice I really was first but they felt bad for the person selected above me. But that was entirely different. I appreciate your efforts in songsmanship but you didn’t even include a dance. I give your overall score a 7.5 for being off putting and not utilizing dance moves. We await the other two performances. And surely they won’t belittle their potential new bestie during their song!”

“Now, I shall return back to my pole. Just like my mother used to say when she’d leave her home.”

Frank slumps back confused and agitated behind the pole as he brushes off BBB’s failed attempts at comforting him.
Report Post Tip

Hobbs yawned. He had a very serious investigation going into an imposter and possible and his employer and didn't want to be here. He had no interest being friends with either BBB or FrankCastiglia either. Frank's Italian accent and ancestry had disappeared in an attempt to get more mainstream and given his battle with Hibbs definitely didn't want to be dealing with anymore frauds.

He was however being blackmailed to attend. He had set Sketches onto the job, but so far he had failed in issuing cease and desists. He walked forward to the stage, microphone in hand preparing to sing. Right as he opened his mouth to start he fell to the ground in clear distress. His bodyguards and friends rushed to help him and pulled him up right.

"Argh... it's... it's my elbow. I've hurt myself. I'll never be able to sing now... I just can't do it..."

There were gasps from the audience (Or at least the bodyguards in attendance)

"...luckily my restored life partner and friend Alina has a lovely voice and has kindly offered to step in and sing a number for us.. Take it away, darling."

Hobbs stepped back to let the spotlight shine on Alina.

Report Post Tip

Victoria laughed, "No, no, Although I can see how it seems that way." she said to the man, "The next verse was going to be about how you two stood out from the rest, and why, but like I said... time and such." 

Gesturing to BBB the woman said, "This man is a gem of a person, and although I don't know you Frank, I was hoping that he'd know off the bat that my insults weren't directed at the two of you." She shrugged. "Ah well, that's the trouble with art, and I apologize for any offense caused." 

Report Post Tip

"Victoria, your song was not good enough to have an intermission or an encore. There I said it."

Hobbs winced as he spoke, his elbow clearly giving him some serious jip.

Report Post Tip

"I'd tell you to get off your high horse, Hobbs but I'm concerned that if I did you'd just kill it." Victoria said to the man. 

Report Post Tip

Conqueeftador sighed. Yes, I did take quite a few shots at you FrankCastiglia. I'm glad you were able to pick up on those criticisms without needing some additional help. 

I don't see why this would be off-putting though. I hope you aren't under the impression that I am seeking your friendship for MY betterment. The only reason I'm out here is to help the less fortunate souls become their best selves.

Under the tutelage of the Acting GFC of the BBB, you will be able to climb the ranks of social interaction and be the popular kid you've always wanted to be. 

As for the dance routine, I was clearly nodding my head and flexing the entire song. If you can't appreciate sweet dance moves like that then, we have a lot more work to do than I expected.  

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip
Frank was still wiping tears from his eyes as he was seated on the ground wearing his “Hobbs fan club” t-shirt that he had made himself.

“What grit, what enthusiasm, what a performance! To come out here and clearly injure himself and have the forethought to prepare a back up to stand in for you. Hobbs, you have once again proven to the audience and to me as a judge what friendship, passion, love is truly about.”

Frank rose and began clapping and wiping tears from his eyes and he watched the masses gathered all clapping for and cheering “Hobbs”. In fairness though they worked for him but it was clear at this moment Hobbs was the favorite.

“I would have to score the man a 10. For bravery. For deliverance. For having a back up plan to continue in his stead. It’s perfect to me. Just, perfect. Of course BBB has her to give his scores for the performance of Conqueeftador and he will have to score hours as well. But speaking of Conqueeftador…”

Franks face became serious and cross as he turned to Conqueeftador.

“I am The Godfather Council of BBB’s heart and friendship. So, what I say goes and if you don’t straighten up and fly right you will go the way of Bob before you even become our third best friend capische? Now step back into the line and wait for BBB to judge and MidponT I mean, MidpoinT to perform.”

Frank turned back to Hobbs and smiled in Italian.

“See, I uh-spoke-uh the Italiano. The longer I been in this America the more I-uh say-uh, make-uh good English-uh.”

Frank turned and went back behind his pole to away BBB judging and MidponT performing. MidpoinT sorry.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Applications Requested: Serious Applicants Only
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL