Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 12:44:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Applications Requested: Serious Applicants Only Started by: FrankCastiglia on Aug 02, '22 03:11

Quietly MidpoinT sit's watching what is the most fucking horrific show of talent he has ever seen. Some of these people he thinks he should introduce to some hookers he knows because they know how to make the right sound come out a mouth. Plus their lung compacity is second to none. Standing there staring wondering what the fuck he was really doing here. 

"Singing, dancing, just what the fuck is this bullshit. I'm a fucking gangster and they want me to dance like a retarded pet chimp." Middy has had enough he vanishes out of sight for a few minutes only to come back in minutes later with what seems to be a high powered hose the fire department uses on burning building. 

"Well I mean fuck watching these fools dance and sing is same as watching them just burn away any respect they had left in peoples eyes." Mid then unleashes hell as he switches the fire hose on full blast spraying anyone who dares stand in his way or put his brain through this talent show for the prize to be the worlds most useless third wheel . After a few minutes of spraying all and glass broken, people laying on the ground unconcious, there is a possiblity of even multiple drowning but, MidpoinT has no fucks to give. Somewhere along the line these people forgot what this life we live is about. 

Turning to BBB and FrankCastiglia, Middy says alright I got a little song.

"I can't believe this is what some have let themselves become,

What a fucking joke

We live a life thats hard as it gets

yet these fools up here dancing like your trained pets

Fuck the bullshit that aint for me so I hosed them all down and now for the first time

You guys get to see the closest thing to making a bitch wet you ever will."

Middy starts walking away before he remembers the dance. Turning around real quick he says 

"Time to get holy, everyone clap your hands."

Mid claps his hands, slides to left, takes a step of faith, prayed once this time, on the devil he stomps, on temptation he stomps, then Middy bible slides real smooth. 

"He turns and leaves."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Frank wipes the water away from his eyes and face as he gasps for air.

He curses slightly before remembering the goats can hear him and calms himself before stepping out around the pole and calling to MidponT, rather MidpoinT to stop.

“Hold on, hold on!”

Frank says as he spits water from his lungs.

“Wait. You can’t leave yet. We have to score you. That’s kind of how this thing works! Though I don’t agree with your assessment of our third best friend position being pointless or worthless or whatever you called it. I got confused after being hosed down. I will say as the only person who danced and actually attempted a choreographed set of moves, I am impressed.”

Frank stops to shake the water from his ears that’s causing his head to ring still.

“In fact, I’m so impressed, minus your blatant disregard of the sanctity of this completion to replace our beloved Bob as our third friend and business partner. I must say, bravo. In fact. I’m so impressed by your Christian slide maneuvers that I’m giving you a 10! Meaning until BBB gives his scores, you are currently tied for first place! His scoring will determine the final result. Though, as I’m being signaled by one of his goats he seems to be slightly slow to rise after the near drowning you gave us. So we will have the results as soon as he stirs!”

Frank again shakes his head to clear the ringing and slicks back his jet black hair as to not chance Morrigan seeing him not at his best in case she wandered by.

BBB shook himself off like the movie star he was. It almost seemed like slow motion. 

"MidpoinT what a wonderful performance, you came on stage, showed us your massive hose and made point of us wet. Frank in particular seemed to really enough it. No since his college days has he sat back and let some empty their big hose all over him. I give you a score of 10. So it now comes down to our scoring of Hobbs."

One of the goats nudged his arm. It had a note in its mouth. Taking the note he read it and sigh. He then passed it to Frank. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe Frank has something to needs to be addressed". 

Report Post Tip
Having listened to BBB slur his words and go to hand him a message, Frank became concerned. Concerned both for BBB and the potential concussion he may now have due to the hosing incident that just transpired and also for what this note must say.

Taking the note from BBB she began to read…

“Oh my. I… I don’t have words.”

Frank had to take a seat right in the sidewalk. A few of BBB’s goats came to check on him as BBB himself seemed to be concussed and was talking to the light pole about the last movie he starred in. His head was spinning, Franks, not the concussed BBB’s but probably his too. It was as if there were no sounds in the world around him and everything was in complete chaos. As his heart beat out of his chest and his mouth stood open, he struggled to try and form words.

“I…wha..Bob?”

One of the goats scooped together some water into a bucket, because they were trained by the master goat trainer BBB for emergency exercises… and throws water into Franks face, finally stirring him. Frank springs to his feet.

“I have an announcement. A shocking, horrifying and…. Devastating announcement!”

Tears filled Franks eyes.

“It has been brought to our attention that in top of Hobbs being suspected of murdering the horse through the fire he set, I mean, allegedly set. But We have just received word that Hobbs… is in fact… to blame for the disappearance of Bob!”

Gasps go out from the crowd, cries of disgust, disbelief, the goats who came forward faint from the shock! As BBB goes to attempt to revive the goats as Frank tries to compose himself and turns to Hobbs.

“Hobbs, we looked past you killing a horse in spite of photographs surfacing, obvious attempts at cover ups and our fear of what may happen to BBB’s poor goats if you were allowed near them… but now, to find out you kidnapped Bob so you could force us to need a third friend? To do only God knows what you have done to him! He was our friend! He had a wife and children! To be fair his wife was his hand with a wig and his children I’m pretty sure he got through shady dealings.. BUT! Nevertheless! Still, he was our friend. Did you ever stop and think that had you wanted to be our friend so bad that we could have been a foursome? Vacations to Cuba together, photos of us all four wearing matching outfits. WE COULD HAVE ALL ROAD GOATS TOGETHER THROUGH THE GRAND CANYON!!!!! But now? Now Hibbs? I mean, Hobbs. Now our new trio, BBB, myself and the official winner of the competition due to YOUR disqualification! MidponT! Fuck! Point, MidpoinT! Will use our time, money and resources to find Bob and bring him home! Also, you’ll be hearing from our attorney in relation to competition sanctity infringement, kidnapping and faking an injury in front of goats! We’re also never releasing the weird ass movie you were filming for BBB! There goes your one chance in Hollywood!”

Frank turns to MidpoinT and raises his hand.

“Your winner and NEWWWWWWWWW third best friend in the most famous group of friends in these very streets! MidponTTTTRTT!”

Frank grins as the crowd gathered cheers.
Report Post Tip

Ater a  long night of banging hookers and doing cocaine off said hoes asses, one of these nasty bitches does the unthinkable and and does a chef hat right in Middy's face. 

"iWhat the fuck you dumb bitch!" Mid yells at the whore before picking her up and throwing her in the shower as he washes his face off. In the back room Middy realizes some commotions and decides to go see what was going on. With the most liekly colprit being tis fucking competition is finnaly fucking over. Walking about the bathroom in nothing but a beater tank top and his pants only held up by his hands Mid wanders to the state. staging area only to catch the ending it seems. He hears Frank say some bullshit about how Hobbs' pyromaniac ass is disqualified. Which should of been done ages ago when they found out he had the burning sensation while peeing. To his surprsie it is announced MidpoinT has now became the winner. This makes him uneasy.

"I guess it's cool i fucing won, but to be a winner only because Hobbs caught ghonoreahh makes this just kinda of a let down. Mean's im 2nd place to a spider man villain that can only fly when he is tripping off drugs." Reluctentaly Mid accepts he is a new friend of these two weird mother fuckers and hopes they aren't as bad as expected..

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"Zero interest being your friend, Frank. I'm tempted to speak to Godfather Chairman twigs about this whole episode. I have had enough of your bare faced lies and claims."

Hobbs began to gesticulate aggressively with his index finger pointed firmly into the chest of Mister-Fake-Italiano.

"Your act has worn thin. You are not Italian. You're as much an imposter to Italy as Officer Hibbs is to me. You're a snake and a fraud."

Hobbs paused to let his words land

"As I've already refuted in private I famously do not wear shirts. The man on your camera was wearing a shirt. Furthermore my presence in the area was to tend to my own Falloutia brand neglected animal. I've admitted being there and I attempted to put out the fire and should be paid compensation for trauma.  As a former Left Hand and occasional Right Hand of Giorgio-Esposito's Zoo I'm a well known animal lover"

A bodyguard whispers in his ear

"Ahh yes, and by that statement I mean I am fond of animals. I do not fondle animals.:

That was the matter settled then 

Report Post Tip
Frank takes a minute from the ongoing celebration of MidponT’s victory, I mean, MidpoinT’s to listen to the notorious horse murderer and Bob-napper named Hobbs or was it Hoobs? Or Hibbs? He wasn’t sure anymore.

“That’s real funny Hobbs! So much it almost made me laugh! But it didn’t!”

Frank grinned skyly.

“You didn’t want to be my friend Hobbs?! MY FRIEND?! Hence why you showed up to BOTH rounds of the competition. Hence why you had an alternate who could perform on SUPER short notice for you had something happened! But yet, you weren’t preparing? You weren’t trying to be my friend? Yet, I must say it was a clever ruse. You wanted to be my friend so bad you created a need for a street wide search by taking Bob from us. You had the motive! You wanted inbetween me and BBB so bad you could taste it! Couldn’t you?! You could taste the BIG BEEFY BOIS they we are and you wanted us! As friends! Admit it! Admit it Hibbs! I mean Hobbs!”

Frank began pacing trying to collect himself.

“But here’s the thing Hobbs, if that’s even your real name at this point! Your talents aren’t as breadsticks as Giorgio-Esposito or whatever the hell it is you say! Because the shirt you were wearing in the photograph is the same shirt you had on during the competition!”

The crowd gathered gasps.

“It’s true, admit it Hoobs! Errr, Hobbs! Admit you killed the horse and kidnapped mine and BBB’s best friend as part of your evil plot! COME CLEAN FINALLY!”

Frank had to stop and catch his breath.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Applications Requested: Serious Applicants Only
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL