Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 10:59:07
Game Suggestions
2 Watchers
Page:  1 
Removal of Some Cities or Districts? Started by: Simplicity on Aug 20, '22 19:46

I know I'm not the most active of a player, but from the outside looking in the population of those playing can barely fill the cities we have. Most of the cities had one CL a district, and even then they barely had any in their crews. Since two cities were just removed, I am bringing this up to help those that are playing to fill and even auth more than one CL per district.

I know the victor's love filling these new conquered cities, but seeing a city with 3 CLs (1 per district) and only 10-20 members and no growth really happening isn't that good either.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

+1

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Sadly agree.

Summer holidays and the kids are out.
Report Post Tip
Agreed +1

Shouldn’t be a need for districts to be filled, Just one GF of a city and as many crews as they want there.

I’d say keep districts for drugs and locals etc, but not have to have an acting crew or gf in all.
Report Post Tip
Userbase has asked for this and wanted this for over 10 years now. Even willing to make sacrifices on their accounts to see it happen.

Not that it matters, but it's worth pointing out for all parties
Report Post Tip

+1

Report Post Tip

I think the suggestion of keeping the districts open for drug trades and locals, makes the game feel "bigger" without the need for an actual player crew in them. It is no doubt a common theme for crews to remain stagnant with no growth as the bigger part of the population is already currently in a crew or other cities. Less crews, but with the districts sounds optimal.

Maybe even leaving smaller spawned NPC crews for people to even shoot etc if you NEED to have something there but again, closing them all together with the current state of affairs and where the population is it makes the most sense.

based on 487 users.

cities x 3 districts is 18 crews. Even with a GF in every single one and atleast one auth underneath to compensate for the excess so they can get their bonuses, if that's even needed or viable, that is, GF crews already are gonna have space and or contain 288 people. That's more then HALF the current population. Now add in a auth underneath every single one and thats 540 worth of crew space. 

That amounts to 828 worth of screw spots which is NEVER going to be filled. It just doesn't make sense to have so many crews and districts.

Report Post Tip
Agreed, think it’s a sensible way forward.
Report Post Tip

+1(not that my opinion matters a whole lot.) I think the idea of keeping some districts empty for drugs and other things could be fun especially from an RP or story standpoint. could evolve into something cooler with the business districts flourishing and maybe multiple crews agreeing not to attack or maybe just making it a mutual space for all and in control of none. BUT if blood is shed or *illegal activities* are caught there they could be with a harsher jail time(more guard or something) idk these are all the things that just popped into my head reading that post....so yea just my useless two cents on the post!

Report Post Tip

+1

I think removing one district per city to keep the distance in the game would be good for business. 

Report Post Tip

The players pick if they want 1 Godfather for the whole game, 1 Godfather per city, or 1 Godfather per district.  It is an open canvas so that it can support any of the multiple ways the users want it to be.  I am not a fan of reducing it and taking away choices as to what the current and future cycles want, so leaving it open for them to use and enforce as they wish is the best course of action.

With that being said, I did just remove 2 districts which should make recruiting a little easier.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Bring back New Orleans! Add Florida and St Louis. Get rid of the West Coast!!!! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Put sunrise the town in the game remove Florida
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Removal of Some Cities or Districts?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL