Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 15:36:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
FrankCastiglia Is An Informer & JesseJames is his Hand Started by: RoboCop on Sep 01, '22 13:50

RIP Pigeon.

Pigeon was gunned down for giving a eulogy to a living man.  Well, I wonder what fate will befall me for what I am about to reveal?

For it is with no semblence of joy that I have to announce that I, ironically, have a stool-pigeon within @FrankCastigia's crew.  But let us NOT be too harsh on informants - after all, it is without a doubt that Frank is one too.

How else can his sudden rise to power be explained?  Frank WHOO?  That isn't a pigeon cooing, it's the sound to a baffled nation wondering why this man has been given power.

I'll tell you why.  He's a tout.  An informant.  He works for The Man.  How do I know this?  Well, let's just ask a simple question:

HOW ELSE WOULD HIS EMPLOYMENT OF A DESCENDENT OF JESSEJAMES BE ALLOWED?

I'll tell you how.  Suffering from a dearth of talent, Frank used his father's death in a war to give him a degree of honour, and then he sold out his friends in the opposing cities.  And he employed, as his handlers instructed, a descendent of the JesseJames to join his upper structure.

Unlike Frank, JesseJames needs NO introduction.  What Jesse appears to be doing now, is waiting for the powers-that-be to finally execute Frank, on charges of being shit, and then let the James scion take over.

Frank displayed his talent frugality just yesterday when he lost a battle of wits with a Pigeon, and his escalating humiliation will not be helped by this latest outing.

I will say this for Frank though:  money is not his job, though it is arguable whether he can count high enough to ever be rich.

I say this to the masses: kill the STOOL-pigeon, and mourn the TRUTH-Pigeon.

Thank you friends.

Hobbs and Void - please kill Frank. 

Report Post Tips: 37 / Total: $158,662,341 Tip

RoboCop, I refuse to comment on the nature of your claims but would you happen to have about 150 million you could lend me? Your tip jar has turned into a veritable tip vault. I find myself naturally drawn to and lustful of this generous booty. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thank you, RoboCop, for having the courage to bring this damning information into the public light. As any other rational citizen, I try to subscribe to critical thinking - are your allegations really true? I must say the wealth you've garnered from this exposé leads me to think that you shouldn't be dismissed right away, at least.

I'm extremely concerned about this new knowledge I've acquired. 

You are a brave man. So was Pigeon, God rest his soul.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,040,000 Tip
"Stan_S_Stanman - I Don. I have don't yet have a bank account so can't access the riches you describe.

But the truth is my God, which is why I risk my life for it.

@ElkMilk - I have numerous solid sources.

Every element of my story is true"
Report Post Tip

Oh kuku. I wasn’t going to respond. I really wasn’t. Let people think whatever. This pissing match is for you wanting my attention and wanting to feel relevant by using my name for attention. It’s getting old. 

Kuku makes bold claims in bold to look clever.

I hate to burst your disillusioned bubble but your stories don’t check out. My lineage isn’t who you think it is. Nor had it been upon these shores in a few years. Yet. Any time my lineage grades these shores, thrust into the limelight because of their skills, capabilities, things you have none of. You attach to me like so many gum to shoes on the street. You become fixated upon us. Every. Single. Time.

The answer is yes! Yes we can date!

That is what you’re wanting after all? My affections? My attention? To feel like you created some sort of stir? Like if I somehow die, you will take credit for it? For coming to the streets and shouting out unfounded asshat-ery. The most you’ve contributed to our world or any of your lineage for that matter, is backlogging the great halls of books where records are kept, with garbage. 

Yes! You’re getting attention now! Someone is validating you!

If you did a search through the great halls of record you’d find many of your nonsensical ramblings aimed at my lineage and others who accomplish things yours cannot. Always seeking to be relevant, you gravitate to those who are in the public eye. It’s sad. Really. To quote a great man, “Get off the cross. We need the wood.”

Alas though, I’ve ran out of energy for this. I just wanted to clear up a few things. Most of all, how wrong you are. Completely. Seems most everyone is in the loop but you. As usual. 

I too smelled a fat booty and needed to investigate myself. These claims seem farfetched, but I can't argue with the shear amount of monetary support you've been getting. 

Unless this is some sort of secret payoff. 

Report Post Tip

FrankCastiglia, show me one error and I will retract.

Until then, let us give the accusation of garbage storage a masculine, human identity and say this:

"I Would like for you to greatly reconsider letting this version of GARBAGE STORAGE  in to your families after what he has said in the streets. Asking for my death, etc.

I would take it as a great act of friendship to leave this man cold shouldered." 

Report Post Tip
Indeed. I did ask for no one to grant a thug. A meaningless, nobody thug making threats against a family head to allow you to be left out from safe haven. Out of respect for me and what you have came to do. But not your lineage as I see what you’re trying to do. Just the ones making death threats against a city head. But now I see and I know what is transpiring. Thank you for giving me what I needed to know.
Report Post Tip

Look, I'm getting heated up. I'm fired up. My emotions are blasting off to the moon. Not about this growing feud, but because there is 150 million dollars stashed somewhere around here. I've brought my shovel with me now, so I'm going to be doing a little digging. Do not talk to me while I am digging - I need to focus. I would normally consult the GREAT HALL OF MAFIA BOOKS for treasure clues but this one seems pretty cut and dried: there's 150 million bucks in the ground somewhere within 5 feet of this conversation and I'm going to dig it up. 

Stan_S_Stanman there is only one book that I'd open the account for. To fill a void so to speak.

FrankCastiglia:

"But now I see and I know what is transpiring. Thank you for giving me what I needed to know."

Son, your head is so far up your rump that you can't see squat from shinola, and yir stdiwn attendence would be rendered impossible due to your shoulders on your buttocks.  If you knew my sources, you'd be more frightened than you are now.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps we should get a another witting competition going in the future, it looks like a certain someone has well more than enough to incentivize some decent responses!

Surely though we’d be attracting the people with decent talent looking to get some recognition…and not some bloke looking to make a few million with some half-assed effort, right?

Or maybe it’s still too early for a writing competition, and the chaos it usually brings?

Report Post Tip

RoboCop, I'm inclined to believe you, although I'm still wavering. Trust is hard to dole out to strangers, you know?

It sounds like this discussion is getting slightly heated, and I presume that's the last thing you'd want to happen, right? You're just here to disseminate information to the public?

I'm surprised, to say the least, that you are calling for my Las Vegan higher-ups to kill him for this alleged transgression. If your story is true, is death the only just consequence? Is there no space for a more peaceful resolution?

I'm just asking questions.

Where do I call for Frank's death?
Report Post Tip

I believe you said, and I'm quoting verbatim, "Hobbs and Void - please kill Frank."

Oh yes. That wasn't intended to be an order. I don't have that clout.

Hobbs conned me recently so I'm annoyed
Report Post Tip

I saw it first hand, the conning that Hobbs did you. As someone who has been paying him credits for a long time just to be backed, I personally am annoyed for you and would be willing to speak with you in depth about all of the ways that Hobbs has let me down in my few weeks alive as a Peach. Perhaps you could turn this into a newspaper? 

Hobbled Together would be a good name for it, or maybe Hobbs Is A Treacherous Liar if you're not into puns. 

It'll cost you, though. I'm running quite low on funds due to what could only be considered a few poor investments on the ponies, and now I am dire need of a few million. Say, you just received quite a bit of cash, haven't you? I really think we could strike a deal here. One that I won't go back on, unlike that H*bbs guy, can't even say his name right now.

Report Post Tip
SassyPeach, the money in my bank account is available to the first person to put that walking human tragedy Tetley into an early grave.

That moron gives stupidity a bad name. Waster
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
I'd like to announce that I'm now a member of FrankCastiglia's crew and I'm happy about that.

I will continue to report on any and all credible bits of info I get.
Report Post Tip

RoboCop does this mean you are now also working for "The Man" or have these rumors been put to bed? 

Report Post Tip

What a sellout. From 150 million buck renegade to corporate stooge at the shipping company. I'm starting to question the righteousness of this crusade altogether. 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: FrankCastiglia Is An Informer & JesseJames is his Hand
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL