Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 09:19:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
FrankCastiglia Is An Informer & JesseJames is his Hand Started by: RoboCop on Sep 01, '22 13:50
My boss, FrankCastiglia is a brave man.

On Main Avenue last night, he made some stunning admissions. I'm not brave enough to repeat them.

Good on you, Boss. Live your best life.
Report Post Tip

"RoboCop? More like RoboCop-out. I used to think you were a man of the people. A man of principle. Now I see you're nought but a wet lettuce.

I didn't write that by the way. My friend SassyPeach did, and then he pointed a gun at me from behind and made me say it."

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $273,333 Tip

Hobbs being bullied by a Wise Guy, this sounds like a very sad state of affairs for Las Vegas if this is one of their Godfathers. As someone from Las Vegas myself, I promise to strengthen up this noodle of a man and train him into someone that would actually scare pirates, instead of kowtow to their every whim.

Let's go, Hobbs. That's enough books for you, we're off to the gym. 

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip
Hobbs, Frank told everyone he preferred a word I don't want to use, but it starts with a p and ISN'T prem.

He prefers this to other things.

He's a big bad boss. He can let it all out here
Report Post Tip
I do enjoy penguins. Copious amounts of them too. I’ve been pinned in by this. No doubt. Investigative journalism at its finest sir.
Report Post Tip
Shouting out informers arent good in any society but why arent we surprised?

So much shit out of a head so even the air is dirty thanks to that.

Hanging out so much so it just do that the smell goes worse and worse with each new char same one spits out shit with his dirty mouth.

Im very glad to be one that can smell a hoax as many other can.

LonelyWolf aint happy and he slowly moves his beautiful ass out of here to do good things in life.

Run for your life, a angry wolf soon comes on.
Report Post Tip

Frank was unable to satisfy his curiosity 

“I’m with Stan on this. I just can’t work out why some low end schmuck without any moves, would tip themselves one hundred and fifty million dollars, just to make themselves feel important. Nothing about it makes sense. 

I mean, imagine all the fine wines, shiny suits and coconut cocktails? Years and years of high living there my man. Why waste it trying to convince no-one that you carry any weight? Life’s too short my man, save the boollshit, spread yourself around a little.”

Report Post Tip

Whilst like everyone I'm distracted by LonelyWolf describing his posterior as beautiful, I also heard this speech:

"I just can’t work out why some low end schmuck without any moves, would tip themselves one hundred and fifty million dollars, just to make themselves feel important. Nothing about it makes sense. 

I mean, imagine all the fine wines, shiny suits and coconut cocktails? Years and years of high living there my man. Why waste it trying to convince no-one that you carry any weight?"

Surely if someone tipped themselves $150m they wouldn't have wasted the money?  It would still be owned by the person who both gave and received the tip.  

But it seems to me that this low end schmuck made himself a wedge of cash and accurately predicted the downfall of an IWP Don. 

Looks like he had quite the selection of moves, whoever he was. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Wellerman, I don't work for anyone, except my CL.

I do have very wealthy friends, and have been promised $200m in tips for the next expose that I write.

I correcrly predicted FrankCastiglia's execution on the "grounds of being shit"

I'm currently looking into the descendents of Grin-22 and may expose them for their familial duel rigging.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Ah, ha. So I see you are working for a man, but not "The Man." 

A small but important fact. Have you considered doing palm or tarot readings? Clearly you are some kind of oracle with the ability of sight. Perhaps you could tell me my future as well one day? 

Hopefully it'll be good news, I desperately need some good news. 

Report Post Tip

Business had been weird on this particular day. A pickpocket of a non-tattooed pickpocket stanced man ended in a confrontation. Where Paddy's wit and experience had been challenged in a demeaning way. The fuck ever happened to respect anyways? Paddy thinks to himself as he wanders down a sidewalk of a thoroughfare. 

He approaches a gatherin' discussin' his old boss. Intrigued he stops by to listen in. He pulls a pre-rolled spliff out of his tin cigarette case and sparks it up. Payin' attention up to a certain point. Paddy didn't really believe in payin' for art, and the ol' sayin' 20k for your thoughts only really applied to quality ones.

With a shuck and a jive line drive down his throat, the spliff smoke returns to the air. Paddy begins coughing at the Fareham jab shot towards the bow of the Bow of a certain type of wolf breed. Fuckin' champ this guy must be, the Pit of the true zello-jello shot Paddy smiles to hisself as he takes another drag. 

Paddy finds himself a stoop nearby, with a slight slope in his back he saunters over towards it, continuin' his spliff. Eyes dart at every car that passes, just countin' on and on. Half tuned into what was goin' on in his near surroundings.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: FrankCastiglia Is An Informer & JesseJames is his Hand
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL