Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 15:20:00
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
D0m3n1c's Gun Shop Started by: D0m3n1c on Sep 07, '22 01:36

D0m looked at the empty unit in downtown Detroit. The unit was 75x100 ft long with room for a storefront and a large warehouse in the back. D0m heard from some of his associates and thought this is a perfect place to expand his gun running business. He had a small target range set up in the warehouse for testing firearms. Hired some guards as security, installed as many security cameras as possible, made windows bullet-proof and 3in thick. Finally he added a steel door that was 2ft thick and secured with 5 different locks. The only was in was to buzz the doorbell and whoever was at the counter would let the potential customer in. 

He could get anything for his customers legal or otherwise. He turned the sign to open and waited for his first customer.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

There is a buzz at the door D0m3n1c answers and Silent Assassin walks in. "Hello good sir. i heard this is where i can get some..arms?"  My name is S.A which stands for *whispers* Silent Assassin" "So ill be needing weapons for stealth and long range kills. what do you got here?"

Report Post Tip

D0m thinks for a second and replies to SilentAssassin "I have many options for guns for hire, and men in our line of work. For stealth, I have the garrote, 1911 pistol with silencer, bowie knife, stiletto knife, push daggers, Walter PP & Ballister OVP Modello 1918. For the long range kill, Springfield model 1922 & ZH 29, Ceska Zbrojovka vz. 24." 

Report Post Tip
D0m3n1c - you don't have a license to sell guns in Detroit. HeadCoach was the sole license giver and he's dead.

His son retains that right.

Close this shop immediately.
Report Post Tip

D0m3n1c looks John_Fareham with a blank stare and says, "John, HeadCoach is dead and buried a long time ago. Whatever power he had is now gone. You are missing a few key pieces of information. One, before he died the two of us buried our grievances and called a truce. Two, my gun shop is a legal enterprise. The license to sell arms is on the wall behind you which was issued by the City of Detroit. Third, Who the hell do you think you are? Coming in here, demanding things from me? In case you haven't noticed, my associates behind you are about 3 seconds from pulling their guns out and shooting you for the disrespect you have shown me. Also, you are on camera which is backed up offsite. So whatever you say or do is recorded. If you aren't here to purchase anything. GET OUT !"

Report Post Tip
What the fuck is a camera? Son, you're talking Voodoo shit.

I'm not threatening you, but close your effing business or I'll hurt you in a non lethal way.

Harvey_Specter - I need a lawyer to deal with this cur, this dog.

Looking for a case?
Report Post Tip
Lonely had heard about a guy coming in here and threating the owner in a horrible way, where had the world gone to.

He sees the owner and says "hey mister I need a new revolver that dont clicks as my gun unfortant had done latey" Lonely hope to get a new shiny gun so no more miss-fire will comes on next time he needs it.
Report Post Tip

D0m hands Lonelywolf a brand new 44 magnum revolver. "Here you go. Brand new and loud enough to scare away any curious bystanders. Also some ammo and cleaning fluid. Make sure you clean it properly and it won't click. If you run out come back and I'll also clean all your guns for 50% off."

Report Post Tip
"Very very handed to hold" says Lonely, he poibts the gun through the window and had a little boy in sight, "hope no bullits are in?" No said the seller. "I take it and four boxes with bullits thanks"
Report Post Tip

Justice walked into D0m3n1c gun shop, having heard of its wonders from recent street gossip. Noticing the array of weaponry on offer, Justice hoped it was all legally obtained. He knew D0m3n1c was an upstanding citizen though, so the thought left his mind. He had previously personally checked the permits when he had taken over the running of the great city of Detroit. 

Justice had come here today with a bit more of a personal request. 

D0m3n1c my man, I'm constantly getting through gavels. At least 3 a day currently. It's directly related to my blood pressure. The more I snap them, the higher it goes. So I'm after a lovely personalised gavel that wont break from the repeated beatings I'm having to put on these criminal scum. Something solid and ornate. Is that something you could organise?

Report Post Tip

D0m3n1c handed Lonelywolf the gun and four boxes of bullets. He paid and left. D0m then walked over to Justice and heard his request.

"Hmmm. he thought."I got something for you. Here you go. A standard Judge's Gavel. The handle is made of steel and the top is a mix of maple wood, aluminum and rubber. Ends are wood of course. Tell me how it feels" he said as he handed it over.

Report Post Tip

Justice admired the handiwork presented to him. It was standard looking, but had a certain heft to it. There was a stamped logo on the handle, "ACME" which he thought sounded good. 

I like it D0m3n1c, the rubber especially. It will increase my hammering by at least 30%. The bounce back will be unreal. 

Justice didn't even bother paying, he just left the shop and went on his merry way, knocking criminals over the head and laughing gleefully whenever it bounced back. He would definitely be coming back to D0m3n1c s shop for more in the future. 

Report Post Tip

Quadir had one vice that he couldn't control, he loved guns.  He had two thompsons and two 45's and two 38 revolvers and a 22 that he used for working purposes.  The 22 had a silencer it made noise but not enough to alarm people.  Now he spotted a sawed off double barrel shotgunand he bought it with six boxes of shells in cash.  He told the shop keeper that he would be back to see if anything else called him to purchase.   

Report Post Tip

Magpie meandered into the offbeat outler seemingly on a whim. He had no need of a firearm, most of the enemies of his youth were dead or locked up. Yet, the absence of a firearm within arm's reach left him feeling naked. Though he had mellowed down over his sentence, the violent nature of the others around him had ensured he never found himself without a sharp shiv sewn subtly into his sleeve. Seldom had he had to use it, his reputation acting as an effective deterrent, there was some peace and comfort in the knowledge that he would be ready if he needed.

Upon his release, the unfamiliar faces in the streets had caused his palms to itch in caution. He had stuck to the shadows so far, but with his plans now progressing he welcomed the opportunity to feel that familiar comfort of safety yet again. Possessing a firearm would put him in direct violation of his parole. So he would need something delicate and discreet. Effective in a pinch, but not ostentatious enough to draw attention. As he walked up to the counter he raised his brow in mild amusement at the assortment of weapons available for sale, wondering if he would find what he was looking for.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

D0m3n1c saw a newcomer walk into his store (who he recognized) and walked over to help him. "Morning  MagnusPierson, need help choosing a firearm? I also carry a variety of explosives, knives and bats."

Report Post Tip

Magpie, spotted the proprietor making his way towards him and smiled in acknowledgement. "Ah! Just the man I wanted to see." Offering his arm for a shake he nodded towards the numerous weapons on display. "I am indeed looking for something suitable. But I am afraid all of this.." He gestured lazily with an arm. "..is a little over whelming. I suppose what I am looking for is something reliable, something quiet. Something that would be at home in the dark alleys and dimly lit corporate offices alike."

He scratched his ear as a sheepish chuckle escaped his lips. "I confess my own knowledge is limited at best. Would you be kind enough to recommend something suitable dear Sir?" 

Report Post Tip

D0m3n1c shook MagnusPierson (magpie's) hand and replied, "Of course. For stealth, I have the garrote, 1911 pistol with silencer, bowie knife, stiletto knife, push daggers, Walter PP & Ballister OVP Modello 1918. If you want something that is easily hidden from random watchers or the cops, then I recommend the 1911 pistol with silencer. It has an added option of extended magazine that holds up to 15 bullets from standard 9 or you can get a drum that holds 28 and turns the pistol into a machine pistol. For something up close and personal, my favorite is either push daggers or bowie knife."

Report Post Tip

Excitement shot through Lily as she rang the buzzer to be admitted to the gun shop.  She couldn't help but smile as she looked around the storefront.  It was a very good business to have when your friends were all mafioso.  Guns were something that were paramount and highly sought after in this line of work.  Lily was in the market for a new gun.  The one she had been issued was so large, impossible to conceal...  She was hoping to find something more to her liking in that area.  So wandering in, she was greeted and she greeted the man in turn.

"Hello!  Hey I love your store...  I have a similar one! But I sell defensive equipment over in Chicago.  Anyway!!  I was just wondering if you might have anything small...  Very small, easily concealable but still big enough to hold it's own if crazy things go down?"  The whimsical young lady fixed her astonishingly blue gaze upon the man before her as she made her request.

Report Post Tip

D0m3n1c looked at  LilyLaralei and replied, "Wow! That is amazing! I will be sure to check it out next time I am there. I have a couple options for you. Something small and easily hidden I can offer you the Beretta OVP Modello 1918, Colt .38 Special or  Colt M1911"

Report Post Tip

Quadir returned to D0m3n1c's Gun shop looking to get a few throw aways for a up coming event.  He wanted cheap by reliable encase the assignment goes south.  He asked the man behind the counter if he had any suggestions because he would know his own products better.   athe man was helping the woman in front of him.  Quadir was listening to the guy explain the .38 Special and the Beretta OVP Modello.  Quadir was leaning towards the .38's.  

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: D0m3n1c's Gun Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL