Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 08:17:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
D0m3n1c's Gun Shop Started by: D0m3n1c on Sep 07, '22 01:36

Magpie looked at the options he was offered and considered carefully before pointing towards the silenced 1911. "I'll defer to your judgement then." He answered with a chuckle. "I will be taking the silencer as well as a holster but not the extended magazine. I suspect if I mind myself in a situation where 9 bullets aren't enough, a few more won't make much of a difference."

Sliding the designated amount over the countertop along with a significant tip , he added. "I like the way you do business. There's something I would like to discuss with you but this is hardly the time or the place. Please don't let me keep you from your other customers. You'll be hearing from me again." With a wave, he quietly stuffed his purchase into an inconspicous brown bag and walked out with the same indifference of a man carrying some groceries back to his house for dinner.

Report Post Tip

NAK was in the market for a new piece, but something a little exotic, a little spy-mastery.  Approaching the desk he asked the perpetrator if they had any weapons from Hungary, namely the FEG PA-63.  A beautiful new pistol of the time used by the Hungarian army.  Withdrawing something from his pocket the initial reaction as for everyone in the establishment to pause and become defensive, until they realised that all that NAK was holding was a large envelope clearly full of money.

"So, can you do me a deal?"

Report Post Tip

D0m3n1c looked at NotAKillerISwear and replied, "I don't have that pistol in stock but I have a variety of otbers. Check out this list."

Pistols:

Roth–Steyr M1907 -1912

Steyr M1912 - 1912

Frommer Stop -1912

Machine guns:

Schwarzlose MG M.07/12

Long-Arms:

Repetiergewehr M.14 -1914

Mannlicher–Schönauer -1903

Report Post Tip

I did some thinking while I was at Karl’s Diner. That whole mess out in LA got way out of hand. Maybe it wouldn’t have if I went into the whole thing fully prepared.

I took a look over the inventory as I strolled around the shop. I needed something manageable, something reliable.

Placing my money clip atop the counter, I politely asked the proprietor, “I’m looking for a Colt 1911. If you’ve got one, that would be great. I appreciate it.”

Report Post Tip

D0m3n1c handed JamesBaxter a Colt 1911 and said, "That will be $1500".

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I felt the weight of the colt in my hand as D0m3n1c handed it over to me.

It felt balanced. Not too heavy, not too light. It seemed perfect for what I was going to need it for.

Thank you, sir. I appreciate it.” I pulled a few folded bills from my money clip and slid them across the top of the counter, “Been a pleasure doing business with you.”

I tucked my new weapon into the old worn shoulder holster that I had grabbed from Officer Manhime sometime ago. 

Report Post Tip

SilentAssassin walks into D0m3n1c's Gun Shop on a mission. He sees Dom come in from the back "well hello there good sir. i was wondering if you could help me out. you see i happened to purchase that rotten meat dump you abandoned back in Philadelphia months ago and am turning it into a swap shop. i need some inventory"

"Considering the cost of the crews and time i had ot spend to clean up your mess you ran away from i think we can strike a deal. now im not asking for the top of line things cause we are both business men and need to make a profit. What im asking for is some left over stock you want to get rid of and if i can move that in Philly perhaps i can return to get some better arms from you or send them your way if they is willin to fly to ya."

"What do ya say? i think its a win win if ya ask me. that's what my uncle Killshot used to like saying" He looks at Dom with a coy grin knowing they did business in the past.

Report Post Tip

D0m3n1c heard SilentAssassin's request and thought "Why Not!". He went into the back and grabbed some boxes of overstocked inventory. "Here you go. Here are 15 Colt 1911 pistols, 25 Bowie Knives, 10 Sawed off shotguns, 5 stiletto blades & 10&nbsp;Springfield model 1922"

Report Post Tip

Michael walked into his cousin D0m3n1c's gun shop and looked around. He had heard about his wares but never got a chance to check it out. He was sad that his cousin died recently but was excited to take over for him as per his will. 

Report Post Tip

Quadir spent a few days in the streets of Detroit the shooting were rampt and he was firing back.  He and his men needed ammo.  They walking into D0m3n1c's gun shop and purchased a thousand rounds for his 38 and 45.  They men with him needed the same rounds so they could keep fighting.  Keith and Vic carried the rounds to the car and as they were about to drive off more shots rang out at them.  

Report Post Tip

Will-Treaty walked into D0m3n1c's Gun shop to see what was left after the owner was killed in the Chicago gang war. He noticed that the front was cleaned out so he wandered into the back. There he struck gold. He found:

Pistols:

20x Roth–Steyr M1907 -1912

20x Steyr M1912 - 1912

20x Frommer Stop -1912

Machine guns:

35x Schwarzlose MG M.07/12

Long-Arms:

25x Repetiergewehr M.14 -1914

25x Mannlicher–Schönauer -1903

He and his crew gathered them all up and as much ammo as they could carry and loaded it into their van and began the long drive back to New York.

Report Post Tip

Gianni was about town spreading his cheese all over the world. He needed weaponry to take down the dastardly cheese thief aethersix. He came into D0m3n1cs to get the necessarily armaments but unfortunately noticed the front counter was cleared out. He checked the back room and found the same! After pausing a while he went and found a chair to sit on. As he walked across the room he noticed part of the floor sounded different

After stomping around he lifted a carpet to reveal a hidden underfloor storage cavern where he picked himself up a huge load of swag and left the business in a bus to start the long drive back to New York.

Report Post Tip

TM had just narrowly escaped the ambush by the columbians at the cafe or At least he believed he did, truth there was no columbians at the cafe but he had to be cautious at all times. Deciding rather then an energetic boost he would shift his focus on acquiring a firearm from one of the local shops. This time asking for directions from a couple of locals he found himself at the shop he was looking for. Making his way inside his eyes begin to fixate on all the goodies on display.

”Good afternoon what can I do you for?”

The clerk replies  as he sits behind the counter simply cleaning a colt 1911. TM giving the man a friendly nod slowly making his way to the counter, his eyes still fixated around the room. Impressive stock he thought, however during his short trip here he realized he didn’t need something too crazy.

Im not looking for anything fancy no engravings or hardware that could take out a small army okay? Just something like your working on right now should do the trick…But I don’t need it now, I pay you hold onto it till I come back?

”sir this isn’t some kind of gun storage facility. You want a place to keep your gun most people do it at home…”

Just about the end of the clerks words he already has his money clip out as he begins to count. Hearing the clerks voice trail off about the end of his sentence. TM merely nods and puts the money on the table, it defiantly worth the small trouble of holding onto some that that could be fit in a drawer.

You we’re saying something about storage? Sorry I was busy counting you know?

”yeah I’d be happy to look after it till you get back why not…”

With a small satisfied smirk TM taps on the counter pointing to the fire arm he wants in reserve. Checking his watch he realized he had better hurry back to the point of origin the airport not wanting to miss his flight. He would get that Columbian coffee and now he had the tool to do it upon his return. Retrieving his case from the floor he departs the gun shop promptly to find a taxi.

Report Post Tip

Leviathan stepped into D0m3n1c's Gun Shop, his sharp eyes immediately scanning the room. The dimly lit store was filled with an array of firearms displayed on the walls and glass cases, showcasing an impressive collection of lethal weaponry. The shop manager approached Leviathan with a friendly smile. "Ah, Leviathan! Good to see you, my friend. What can I interest you in today?" Leviathan's gravelly voice filled the room. "I'm in need of some new toys for my upcoming job. Heard you have the best selection in town." The Manager chuckled, his laughter mirroring the jingle of brass cartridges. "You won't be disappointed. I've just got a shipment of the finest rifles and handguns from Europe. How about the T-47 sniper rifle? It's the latest model, guaranteed to hit any target from a mile away." Leviathan stroked his chin, his mind already calculating the potential of the weapon. "That could come in handy. Show me." With a suave gesture, the Manager unlocked a glass case and presented the sleek T-47. Leviathan handled it with a professional touch, appreciating its deadly weight and precision. A predatory grin crept across his face. "This will do nicely." The Manager's eyes sparkled with satisfaction. "I knew you'd like it. But wait, there's more! I've got a limited edition Desert Eagle - gold-plated with custom engraving." Leviathan's interest piqued. "A show piece, huh? Let me see it." The Manager handed over the extravagant weapon, its golden shine reflecting Leviathan's confident smirk. He aimed it at an imaginary target, imagining the power it held. "Damn, this is a beauty." As Leviathan and the Manager continued their conversation, the walls reverberated with the sound of gunshots, echoing their shared excitement. Leviathan revelled in the possibilities of his new arsenal, a gleam of danger in his eyes. "Wrap them up," Leviathan said, his voice filled with anticipation, "I'll take everything you've shown me." The Manager nodded, his heart singing with the cha-ching of the cash register. "You won't be disappointed, Leviathan. These guns are a reflection of a being of your calibre."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: D0m3n1c's Gun Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL