Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 04:20:26
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Achievement Completion Awards Started by: Lylithe on Sep 16, '22 08:20

I wish there was some perk-like Achievement:Hardcore completion awards (like better sight, faster travel timer or such), stuff linked to achievements alone...  For example, it could be something like: "You've completed flighty felon Hardcore, your Felony timer resets to 5 minutes instead of 8 as long as your travel timers running..." or "flight reduced by 5% for completing [Drug dealer achievement] Hardcore."

The Cash and exp is nice, but this could boost the importance of completing achievements and really make it more rewarding to complete the Hardcore achievements.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

I like this idea. It'd make it worth it on top of the nice XP and cash bonus it'd be something to strive for more than that and boredom :) 

Report Post Tip

I too, do like the sound of this idea. It will definitely add more importance to the achievements. They are very time consuming, so it would be nice to get a little bonus next to the xp/cash/credits.

Good idea :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i like this idea alot, i would like to add that the perk rewards should be unique and useful but not regiftable to really encourage them to be achieved

Report Post Tip

Yep I like this too and agree not regiftable. Nice additional reward for those that plough through each especially the hardcore ones. +1

Report Post Tip

Oh, I wouldn't even have it be something you activate. Soon as you go to the achievement page (If not soon as you finish it), it goes active. definitely not regiftable, or transferable.

on top of that, because achievements reset when your account resets, so do the rewarded perks.

Report Post Tip
+1

I've always considered the achivements worth doing because otherwise you're leaving xp and money on the table, plus you give yourself little goals. This would make them even more worth doing and possibly encourage more activity. Fully support this suggestion.

+1, definitely could be another incentive to get the hardcore achievements done!

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Achievement Completion Awards
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL