Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:23:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
NFL Fantasy Football Chat Started by: Vidal on Sep 23, '22 13:29

In the wake of Javonte Williams tearing his ACL, is either pickup with my number 1 waiver spot?

Latavius Murray (Denver signed off NO practice squad)?

Mike Boone?

Report Post Tip

I put claims in for Latavius in my leagues cuz he looked good last week, MG3's fumbled 4 times in 4 games and Boone's a career COP back

Report Post Tip

I need all the help I can get this year. The team I was most confident in, my dynasty team, has struggled mightily. I can't set a line up properly to save my life. Leaving so many points on the bench and injuries to Dak, Swift, and Kamara are not helping either. We play against the median on Sleeper, so I'm off to a rocky 1-7 start and I'm not quite sure what to do.

12-Team SuperFlex, PPR, TE Premium, (1 QB/RB/WR/TE, 5 FLEX, 1 SFLEX)

QB: Burrow, Prescott, Jimmy G
RB: Swift, Kamara, Sanders, Conner
WR: Chase, Diontae Johnson, Marquise Brown, DJ Moore, Christian Kirk, Gabe Davis, Juju
TE: Pitts, Knox, Albert O

Report Post Tip

Dang Barney, Pitts is killing you in TE Premium, there's gotta be a point where he starts getting the ball more but Mariota only completed 7 passes on Sunday which is fucking wild. Is Dulcich on your wire by any small chance? I'd drop Albert O for him. I'd drop Albert O in any scenario really. 

Report Post Tip

Unfortunately not, Stan_S_Stanman. These dynasty rosters are deep and we have taxi squads. Didn't even list my full roster. Just those I deemed relevant this season. I think this is the week I finally bench Pitts and roll with Knox. The Bills should steamroll the Steelers and it can't be any worse than the output I've gotten so far. 

Report Post Tip

Barney

Shit, I doubted it but had to ask. Knox hasn't been great either but at least you know Buffalo is going to be scoring a lot and he'll get chances. If Atlanta throws the ball a bit more with Patterson out, fingers crossed you'll be able to start Pitts within a couple weeks. My main long-time friends league is nearly identical in format (except it's 2RB, 2WR and 3 FLEX, 1SFLEX) with big rosters and taxis. No media scoring though, not a fan, pure H2H is king!

Report Post Tip

So I made a trade the other day, I think my team is better off but you tell me?

Before:

QB: Wentz, Geno
RB: Swift, Sanders, Montgomery, Najee Harris, Brian Robertson Jr, Damien Williams
WR: McLaurin, M. Williams, Tyler Lockett, Mack Hollins, Tyler Boyd, Julio Jones
TE: Darren Waller

I traded away Najee Harris and received Melvin Gordon III and Russell Wilson

Report Post Tip

Hey guys! Geralt, AssChicken, Armageddon!

I have Darren Waller left and I need 13 pts if I want to beat the undefeated first place team. What do ya think!?

Report Post Tip

I am a bit of an optimistic person.....i think he will get 13.  I mean a TD seals the deal, but it isnt far fetched even without a TD in a PPR league its just so easy for a WR to get 13.  Plus the KC defense is absolutely atrocious. 

Report Post Tip
If it’s PPR I like your odds. I think Carr balls out tonight, the Raiders need this win in a bad way.
Report Post Tip

i need this win for my league! It is 0.5 PPR.

Report Post Tip

Brutal on Waller there bud, seems like a lot of injuries this week. One of the guys in my league had Bridgewater and Waller, that's two big ol zeroes on his starting lineup. 3-0 for me this week thanks to big games from Adams, Jefferson, and Breece Hall on my various teams!

Report Post Tip

Man I've got Tyrek Hill and he's killing it this year.

I enjoy the leagues that include the defensive player as well. It makes for a interesting final score.

Report Post Tip

Thursday was horrible for me!

QB: Wentz - 4.16
RB: Robinson - 12.00
RB: Montgomery - 8.50
WR: Terry McLaurin - 6.70

Report Post Tip

Yeah not much worth having on that Thursday night game :s

Good week for me, two games wrapped up and one with a 30 point lead going into Monday night...but his one remaining player is Herbert, he could come back still.

I'm thinking it may be time to move on from Jeff Wilson Jr, but not expecting much better on the waiver wire. My WR core continues to be my game winners!

SLOT

PLAYER, TEAM POS

OPP

STATUS

PROJ

FPTS

QB

Jalen Hurts

PhiQB

Dal

W 26-17

RB

Breece Hall

NYJRB

@GB

W 27-10

RB

Jeff Wilson Jr.

SFRB

@Atl

L 14-28

WR

Ja'Marr Chase

CinWR

@NO

W 30-26

WR

Tyreek Hill

MiaWR

Min

L 16-24

TE

Kyle Pitts

AtlTE

SF

W 28-14

FLEX

Rondale Moore

AriWR

@Sea

L 9-19

D/ST

Ravens D/ST

BalD/ST

@NYG

L 20-24

K

Jason Myers

SeaK

Ari

W 19-9

TOTALS

Report Post Tip

Jesus, my team is hurting! I face a shitty team this week, maybe it's time to get back on the winning horse and ride off into the sunset!

Report Post Tip

It's usually right around this time every year that the injuries start to kick in and fuck things up for everybody.  I'm weak at running back, so I'm pocketing a couple back-ups to workhorse running backs (like in Chicago), with the expectation that Montgomery will eventually pull an hammy or something.  Also just pocketed Drake in Baltimore. He's already looking at increased playing time due to injuries.

Report Post Tip

Drafted Kyler Murray as my starting QB for fantasy this year and boy was that at mistake. He's got so many quality receivers I thought it was a genius pick. Hopefully once Hopkins comes off of suspension the passing game will pick up more.

Report Post Tip

What a master-stroke picking up the Cardinals defense tonight. 25 FPs at halftime!

Report Post Tip
I went back and forth between the Cards and the Jets for ages before waivers processed, picked the Jets and now I'm sad :(
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Fantasy Football Chat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL