Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 09:02:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
NFL Fantasy Football Chat Started by: Vidal on Sep 23, '22 13:29

I don't think in the handful of years that I've ever tried Fantasy Foorball I managed an over .500 record which is really truly abysmal. Apparently I suck at the draft part of it. Meh... 

Report Post Tip

Checking in on how some of your teams are doing now that bye weeks are hitting!!!

Report Post Tip

I don't play fantasy football. If they gave points for good sportsmanship & having fun out there, I would, but they don't.&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

As we go down the stretch and get into some injuries, a trio of backup running backs are more than paying their dues at the moment. Keep an eye on the waiver wire for Jarvis Landry coming off injury. If he gets healthy enough, he could put up some big numbers with the Saints. It wasn't that long ago that he led the league in receptions.

Report Post Tip
Had 2 fantasy football drafts yesterday. First was a idk how to feel. But second draft was Bed Bath and Bijan with 5 solid running backs 4 solid wr and 2 solid qbs but no tight end
Report Post Tip

Oh its game on for fantasy football this year.  My league has 2 quarterbacks, so they typically are the most important.  Mark me:  George Pickens on the steelers is going to ball out this year.  sleeper pick for PPR.  Will make and break a team.

Report Post Tip

Got my keeper money league starting back up came in 3rd last season got super unlucky had jacobs do so bad and lost by hardly any points was a tough one to take still came in the money which was nice 

Report Post Tip

I tried to get into fantasy football but I am absolutely terrible at it. 

I do use the DK daily fantasy app but committing to players for a full season idk yet lol

Report Post Tip

Fondly remembering Sean Payton publicly calling Hackett a loser only to suffer the worst loss in NFL history 3 games into his Broncos career, lmao

I've never seen someone so smug get so badly put in his place, oh baby that was good

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It's been a rough start for me in my normal leagues, started 0-2 in both but won both last week so back on track! 3-0 in my dynasty league but that's to be expected from the defending champions 💪

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Fantasy Football Chat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL