Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 18:18:07
Page:  1 
You missed a 303. Started by: Greywind on Oct 21, '22 18:50
Let me save you some time on your pathetic witch hunt and need to feel superior.

I'm 303, feel free to ban me.

I left the game a decade ago and am completely fine with never coming back, nor investing time/money into this toxic environment that you created and pawn off on others - including people who aren't even 303.

You can blame whoever you want on your game being shit and dying, but the most cancerous person here in this environment - in this game - is you. And it will always be you.

And stop with the bullshit about "cheating". You really lean on it too much when it's not even true in the slightest. Nor what you claim was said about you - which is truly malicious and manipulative. No one has ever laughed about your health, Izzy. That's disgusting behavior, I agree. It's never been taken to that level or context.

Unless you have proof to prove me wrong? Which I know for a fact you don't. And if you think you do, I assure it's highly out of context or manipulated. This game isn't even that much fun to go out of your way and avoid bans. Unless you're talking about a 303 member who was removed fricken 12 years ago because his behavior doesn't reflect our moral ethics.

It's a shame this game isn't popular, especially with your constant ignorance to destroy it. If it were, you'd be a meme on a youtube video about how your site is toxic due to your behavior and illegal gambling that takes place breaking your state laws and digital media gaming laws in general.

It's been over 12 years, man. Ain't a soul on this side of the table who truly gives that much of a shit about you to do any of the things you accuse us of today. A lot of us were in college and high school 12 years ago and aren't the person we were at that young age, admittedly. We've grown up, had kids, got married, share stocks, have careers...

Basically, we have way more important things to do than sit around and make outrageous plans to fuck with you, or to fuck with the game.

Get a life. We have.

Signed with nothing but love
~Mako
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
"Get a life. We have."

Lol
Report Post Tip

Aren't you the one that wished Izzy would die when he was in the hospital? All because you guys wanted him to delete some thread or posts and he didn't immediately log in? Weren't you also one of the main benefactors when the dastardly Mario was giving your group credits and incogs to keep you guys in power? Wonder what happened to that paragon of virtue and truthfulness.

Please, just shut the fuck up. I wouldn't attempt to ascend to the moral high ground here.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $260,000 Tip

I left the game a decade ago and am completely fine with never coming back, nor investing time/money into this

Awesome, I removed you years ago, went out of my way to explain you are not welcome back multiple times.  Please stay gone.

And stop with the bullshit about "cheating". You really lean on it too much when it's not even true in the slightest. Nor what you claim was said about you - which is truly malicious and manipulative.

Wow, you and anyone in the 303 inner circle knows you guys 10000% were getting free cash, credits, loans, discounts and information from a previous admin who was in your circle.  You were all removed when it was discovered.  You say you don't care about the game and that you've grown up, yet you are here, lying to the world... to protect what exactly?

No one has ever laughed about your health, Izzy. That's disgusting behavior, I agree. It's never been taken to that level or context.

Man, I really wish you had the self awareness to go back and read your own previous group logs just to see how cruel of a person you and your ilk could be.  Is it such an regular occurrence that the memories don't even register?  It's not something that I forget.  Being in the hospital having one of the shittiest weeks of my life and getting a call that you guys threatened to shoot the playing account of a staff member if they didn't break protocol and wack a post for you?  Then being shown group logs with you saying you're hoping the doctor takes my other legs, followed up your cronies all yukking it up?  Then shooting 3 of my staff members personal accounts because you guys were butthurt because of the demote/jail for the threatening to shoot staffs personal accounts for not breaking the rules for you? 

If you need some reminders, look up the multiple threads from around October 20ish 2014 and the next few weeks as this was all heavily discussed in multiple threads, including *you*.  And I spent about 10 minutes looking for the log of your wishing the doctor took my other leg laughfest, but I don't seem to have it any more, its been years.  You aren't worth digging any more than the 10 minutes.

Mako, if you need to lie in front of your friends who know better to keep up appearances, then so be it.

It's been over 12 years, man. Ain't a soul on this side of the table who truly gives that much of a shit about you to do any of the things you accuse us of today. A lot of us were in college and high school 12 years ago and aren't the person we were at that young age, admittedly. We've grown up, had kids, got married, share stocks, have careers...

It was 8 years actually, and yes, I had hoped your group had grown up... yet here we are.  I wake up the other day to a lovely batch of angry-grams by 303 being triggered because they received a Halloween Event invite.  All that "grown up" really shined through with the gang sign emojis and 303303 for life and the like 30 crying laughing emojis and the personal insults.  The constant follow up emails because I wasn't bothering to respond to the insults seemed to hurt his feels so that they had to hop on the game chat and escalate even further.

I would love if all this could have been left behind 8 years ago.  I would love to have had peace since then, but warning after warning after warning, you guys have been asked to leave, yet keep coming back and causing problems. 

You know what would be fantastic?  That you don't reply to this.  That you don't even read this. That you and your group can move on.  I don't seek you guys out, but you sure as hell always come back here.  So go live your lives, be merry, don't let MR or me live in your mind any more.  Move on.  We broke up 8 years ago.  You need to stop coming back.  I'll forget about you in a few days, and I hope you do the same.

I've always been curious how the credit gambling was allowed. I genuinely suspect it is illegal but anything that's illegal just so they can control who gets to profit from it is a joke anyway. Interesting topic either way. Am the other stuff didn't interest me.

Report Post Tip

There is no gambling for money on MR.  There is no gambling of IRL cash.  There is no IRL cashing out. There is no credits to IRL money.  So, this is like every other game you have on your phone, console or computer.

Report Post Tip

I am not a cheat and very supportive financially and time wise. I am a decent player with a good heart and RP wise can be ruthless.  That is evident to anyone who pays attention. Yet year after year one of yours Jen aka Victoria got a fucking problem with me. She has a hideous habit of being in main switching up accounts with insults. And it is known yet acceptable. What is going to be done about that? To be honest I am leery anything will be done, and it upsets me, that it is acceptable. To think staff, trump a valuable player is nothing short but alarming. 

As a valuable player I have been screwed again with recent events. No, I am not pulling a Karen. The fact remains the recent events were not done RP style. Why should the innocent pay the piper? Seriously, in many eyes it appears the coup that took place after the jailing and DD's had assistance. Can you blame us? 

Then I attempt to answer a question Izzy asked in main as to who my CL (via dm) and I have no fucking clue what happened with that. Normally sending a DM is no issue. 

I am not the brightest bulb when it comes to technology, but something is/has happened, and it stinks. I am disgusted and proof rightfully so. 

Report Post Tip

Yet year after year one of yours Jen aka Victoria got a fucking problem with me. She has a hideous habit of being in main switching up accounts with insults. And it is known yet acceptable. What is going to be done about that? To be honest I am leery anything will be done, and it upsets me, that it is acceptable. To think staff, trump a valuable player is nothing short but alarming. 

I will walk you guys through this like last time.

All users who play the game have a lounge name.  All users who play the game and those who do not can also have another name IRC name/2nd Account name.  For example I am Squishy[MR] on my mobile phone, but I use IzzyCreamcheese when I am on my desktop because I personally prefer mIRC to the lounge client.  When I talk on my phone, Squishy, when I talk on my desktop, IzzyCreamcheese.

Jen is her desktop name. Victoria[MR] is her lounge name.  Jen[MR] is her staff name.

Staff accounts should never block/ignore users because in general, it may leave us blind to a user asking for help. 

We had coded some new features into lounge last night, during that, lounge was reset which means things like Ignores were also reset.  She normally has you on Ignore as Victoria[MR] so that there is no engagement between you two.  For a moment, your account was not on ignore.  She then reset the ignore feature on her Victoria[MR] name, and switched to that so that she will not see what you are typing.

A few moments ago, I let her know we can change the rule of never block/ignore on staff names.  She has now set that so regardless of Jen, Jen[MR] or Victoria[MR], she will not see what you are saying.  I ask that you do the same.

Please set Jen, Jen[MR] and Victoria[MR] on ignore so that there is total separation on both sides and less problems can arise because of interactions on chat.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

That person may not be ignored.

A few moments ago, I let her know we can change the rule of never block/ignore on staff names.  She has now set that so regardless of Jen, Jen[MR] or Victoria[MR], she will not see what you are saying.  I ask that you do the same.

Please set Jen, Jen[MR] and Victoria[MR] on ignore so that there is total separation on both sides and less problems can arise because of interactions on chat.

I am unable to ignore Jen and I have problems with her as well. This is a last chance. If she becomes a nuisance I will be yet another person who has believed this is a last resort.

Also, how is it possible that Victoria can be RHM when people with HelpDesk and RHM/LHM/CL are not supposed to be any of this? Victoria is RHM

Report Post Tip

BasketCase can you show me which rule that says Helpdesk can't be RHM//LHM or CL? 

Report Post Tip

That person may not be ignored.

Squishy was speaking in regards to lounge, not the in game block feature. 

Just paste the following into lounge in order to block all names: 

/ignore Victoria[MR]

/Ignore Jen

/Ignore Jen[MR]

Please remember that if either my character or your character dies, you will have to reset the /ignore command again as it is tied to your username. 

Also, how is it possible that Victoria can be RHM when people with HelpDesk and RHM/LHM/CL are not supposed to be any of this? Victoria is RHM

My Crewleader tricked me 

Report Post Tip

$BasketCase can you show me which rule that says Helpdesk can't be RHM//LHM or CL? 

Reply by: Toby- at Oct 24, '22 13:56

Staff Limitations & Interactions - Coders, Developers, Owners, Assistants and Admins, henceforth will be referred to as CDOA [CDOA/HD]

1. Current members of the CDOA have agreed to no longer hold a position of power, they can no longer be a Crew Leader, Godfather, Right Hand, or Left Hand or any similar game instituted position of power. This does not include past CDOA or Help Desk or Street Sweepers who have no access to information that could give them an advantage. [CDOA/HD]

Report Post Tip

Okay now Basketcase why don't we just look at the last sentence of that rule and it might help clear up your confusion. 

This does not include past CDOA or Help Desk or Street Sweepers who have no access to information that could give them an advantage.

Hopefully this helps explain it to you :) 

Report Post Tip

It doesn't, really. We have no way of knowing who fits into this category and I was told any months ago she (Jen) was not actually helpdesk.

Report Post Tip

Helpdesk is anyone who has the Rank of "Helpdesk." If you open their profile and you see Helpdesk that means they are part of the Help Desk and wouldn't fall into the CDOA category. 

- These are the helpful people that are nice enough to volunteer their time to help people and answer their questions, and include people like Jen, Sticks, Kittie and Warrior. 

CDOA stands for Coders, Developers, Owners, Assistants and Admins. 

- These are the people that aren't allowed to hold positions in the game. This would include people like Enkindle, Squishy, Syn and myself. 

These positions will always be clearly started in the individual's profile and will always reflect the most recent changes. 

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: You missed a 303.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL