Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:54:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Whats your fav movie Started by: Bwana on Oct 22, '22 02:29
My favorite movie of all time is a walk to remember. I could watch that movie and over without any issues or getting bored off. I can quote the whole movie.
Report Post Tip

I haven't watched a movie since some good time now, but I feel like bollywood really has great movies and I like to watch indian movies

Report Post Tip

The Lost Boys has and always will be my favorite movie. It wasn't the most complicated awe inspiring film, but it had a great cast and it was one of the top 10 vampire movies of all time (fight me). If you haven't seen it, which I am shocked if you haven't, go watch this today.

Report Post Tip

i will make this festive. My top  five christmas movies are 

Bad Santa 

Die Hard 

Elf

Love Actually 

Home Alone  

Report Post Tip

Just off top of my head HALFBAKED Classic

Report Post Tip

i like good war movie love be high ass hell watch good war movie gods in general is bad ass movie. any kind war movie like We Were Soldiers

i love space war movie like star wars or star trek.

Report Post Tip

so i have lots of favourite movies i doubt i could ever whittle it down to one.

Sunshine

alien franchise not one i dont like in its own little way

Stargate

Star Wars

Star Trek (more for the tv series though)

The Matrix

i could go on but but lots more sci fi

Report Post Tip
The Matrix. I love the whole man vs machine in a virtual world thing. They really screwed up the sequels but the original is awesome.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

too many to list really cause I'm a filmmaker so I love film but,

Matrix Trilogy, Friends With Benefits, almost any Western movie, almost any horror movie (Mostly the 90s horror movies though), In Time, End of Watch, the original Batman & Batman Returns, Best Men....so so many films lol

Report Post Tip

This is really cool that this thread has stayed alive all these months. I started this thread as my first character so many characters ago. I am a big movie fan and I love reading about your favorites. I don't always agree but that's what makes it fun. So keep the likes or dislikes coming and I will start sending some tips.

🧩TA

Report Post Tip
Favourite movie(s) surely have to be…

Goodfellas
The Godfather
The Godfather part II

These movies are the reason why we are all on MR, right?
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Fast And Furious

Report Post Tip
Not sure I have a favorite in particular. I tend to jump around . Currently watching demolition man and I’ve never seen it. Have to love 80s action

Star Wars before Disney.

It was more pure. There was less racism sexism and political agenda in it. It was allegorical for God (the living God - AKA the living force) the Devil AKA Darth Sidious. demons angels and everyone caught in the spiritual war. it was a fantasy version of the bible. Now we have a black janitor and the force is female and the men are stupid and Luke which represented all hopeful young men is now a beta cuck and Leia who represented all qualities of female from princess to a independent woman to female lead we got told never existed. I can actually write a very long page on the full mistreatment and mishandling of the lore and franchise generally speaking. But nah. no need. 

Anything Star Wars I’ve been a Star Wars nerd since I was 3 but don’t ask about the new ones empire strikes back and a new hope top 2
Report Post Tip

ok Favorite Scary movie of all time.... hmmm thats a good one.   One i love is 13 ghosts.  However, if i wanna be scared outta my head.... Id have to watch Arachnid.  i am Scared to DEATH of spiders.  I started watching it and couldnt.  To this day i still can not watch that movie!

I would have to say my favorite movie is Major League. We wear caps and sleeves at tvus level son....

I have too many movies to pick one favorite.

However, I would have to say that one of my all-time favorites is Shawshank Redemption. The cast was spectacular, and the writing was superb.

I don't think I can have one favourite. There are so any great films. The other day I watched Jaws again, Robert Shaw's monologue about the USS Indianapolis in that is just fantastic. On a different tack, I was also talking to a mate about A Dark Song, an Irish film about the Abramelin operation, an unbelievably committed occult ritual. Great film, would recommend. 

Report Post Tip

My top 2 currently are Top Gun Maverick and John Wick Series. Love the Action and the explosions

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your fav movie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL