X

May 05 - 10:25:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Whats your fav movie Started by: Bwana on Oct 22, '22 02:29
Donnie Brasco obviously. Any wannabe mafioso should love that one
Report Post Tip

The Godfather I and II

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

My fav movie is gladiator, I just wish there were more sword and sandal movies.  I'm really intertest in seeing the new napoleon movie, war movies are my fav.  Anything to do with WW2!!!!

Report Post Tip
Well being that we have over 500 movies in my place I can't name just one.

I just finished watching all 25 Bond movies and I think they are up there in top group of my favorite.
Report Post Tip

I love Godfather 1 and 2 and and Gotti the 1996 version and the gladiator.   Heck throw in The Passion of The Christ

Report Post Tip
I have a lot of favorite movies and I’m really not sure which one is my favorite. If I went by the number of times I’ve watched it without getting sick of it, then my favorite is probably The Matrix (the first one) or the original The Avengers movie. Both are my go-to when I want to fall asleep watching something and don’t need to see the screen to know what is going on.
Report Post Tip
The Gladiator with Russell Crowe. The film was just epic, great storyline, great cast and great visuals. Imagine being in a colosseum having to fight the barbarian hoard, jeez!
Report Post Tip

Halloween series, not a fan of the Halloween Ends ending :/

Report Post Tip

I like "the good, the bad and the ugly". Even if the movie is a bit old I still like it. And also the themes with Ennio Morricone, especially "Ecstacy of gold" which is my favourite

Report Post Tip

too many to choose from,American History X, Gladiator, Matric, Avengers Endgame, Sicario 1 & 2 both amazing films, Green Book is also a really really good film!&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

I think braveheart is my favorite movie of all time. I love Godfather, it’s a wonderful life, and V for Vendetta too. 

Report Post Tip

So hard to pick a favourite. I’m old and have seen a lot of movies.

i guess I’ll have to go with one of the comedies that i know word for word - there’s a few. 

dumb and dumber is my pick.

Report Post Tip
One if my favorites that I've watched 10 times at least is man under fire with Denzel Washington. He is git to be without a shadow of a doubt one if the best actors in Hollywood history
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your fav movie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL