Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 06:10:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Rise and (Fail) of the Kuku Bloodline Started by: CalJacobs on Oct 25, '22 12:49

"By I, I mean a relative of my family, sorry for the confusion"

Report Post Tip

Outkast, you're an outkast for a reason. You are not emotionally strong enough to enter this discussion and remain rational and you should apologise profusely to me and my fellow Kuku's (but not LiquidFartham, he's a fraud).

That's what I'd say if I had the clout to speak to a Consigliere in a degrading manner, which I do not.

Report Post Tip

Outkast, you don't seem to know anything about anything, and I'm not sure anything you can accomplish could redeem yourself from that embarrassing chime in.

From the moment you endeavoured to pursue the high road, I felt as if I was watching a man without limbs paddle Cape Horn. 

While your confidence in total factual inaccuracy is remarkable, my lineage has played a role in every significant event that has occured for the better part of a decade. 

I was there when Constipated set in motion the events of the Fareham War. I was there when LostBoy was wrongfully and posthumously awarded the grand prize of the deadliest writing competition in history. I was there when RonaldCarabbia reinvented modern media. 

Where were you?

Being convinced by toast that bread never existed?

Study your history, son.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

CalJacobs returns to the corner again shaking his head.

Oh you guys are still here?  That's a shame.  Personally I think Outkast is the only one of you that has made a solid point.  You all need to just stop.  What is your purpose in carrying on about this?  Watching you all stand around talking about Kukus and Farehams is exactly the same thing as the time when MrDiabolik killed AndrewTate.  There's just no reason for it.

CalJacobs leave the corner once again to go do something better with his time.

Numerous Kuku/Farehams are at large and Spacey has been killed.

I think the writing competition talk got people scared and Honesty is a fool.
Report Post Tip

BasketCase feels a souring in his stomach as he listens to the weirdos on the streets. He goes to the nearest storefront, grabs a sign and paints it white. After it dried, he get a can of spray paint and sprays:

PLEASE! DO NOT

FEED THE TROLLS

Satisfied, he takes his new sign and plants it on the sidewalk by the corner. Hopefully people will realize the Kuku for cocoa puffs gangs are a waste of our time.

BasketCase leaves the area and wanders into a coffee shop. It's starting to get cold1

I for one completely agree with BasketCase, we should not let ourselves be let astray by "trolls" (whatever that may mean) like CalJacobs who REPEATEDLY try to dissuade the public from discussing what we've all gathered here for in this corner of the streets.

The rich history of the Kuku bloodline.

As Mr-kuku stated there are a lot of events to study, "Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it".

Do we really want another Fareham War?

I think not.

Thank you for your wisdom BasketCase

Report Post Tip
I guarantee the kuku you spoke to is not the original kuku..I 100% know for sure you are talking to a fake. So..get your facts right. All these other lames are just pretenders.
Report Post Tip
Some questions:

1 - How does Outkast know the identity of the 'true' Kuku

2 - Why is TheBeast so proud of supposedly being in touch with the actual Kuku?

3 - If Mr-Kuku is NOT Kuku, then could Zoom comment on the veracity of the $8m claims?
Report Post Tip
My blood has been on these shores for 2 decades kiddo. Believe me when i say these kukos are as fake as the rona..tne real Kuku is unable to stand up..Zoom really has nothing to do with this..so kindly keep his name out your fucking mouth.
Report Post Tip
1 - Outkast, experience does not equal intelligence or ability. So you may have seen and heard a lot, but you may lack the skills to process and analyse it. Therefore, you are wrong. Perhaps.

2 - You are ignoring the irrational, if touching, pride that TheBeast emits will over TB's perceived special status as a Kuku message recipient

3 - Mr-Kuku has logs that only Zoom can verify. So why shouldn't we talk about him?

Thanks
Report Post Tip

Outkast, your age-decayed brain is nothing to be proud of if this is what it produces. You are looking right at me, while claiming the 'real' Kuku hasn't been seen in years. 

Have you read Systematic Immolation of Thought?

Report Post Tip
You are nowhere close to the real kuku. Let's get real..who was my bloodlines first CL? The real kuku would know this. Facts be facts son. You are a pretender wearing britches waaaay too big for your tiny waist.
Report Post Tip

Outkast, if you are who I think you are, your first CL was Richard_Kuklinski. Verify. The name Outkast means nothing to me, son. 

Report Post Tip
Wrong. Although kuklinkski was an ally 3 generations after that. See, i know Kuku, rather well actually. I can state whole heartedly that you, nor any of these other pretenders, are not him. Noone remembers me..that is the greatest thing about being me. I am a ghost. I come, I do, I go. Sometimes years between my blood on these shores. Sometimes days. My line does not wish to be known. We rather prefer it that way.
Report Post Tip

A positive way of looking at being forgettable, son.

The sad part about what you're describing is, I'm appearing as a highlight in your life, and you aren't even a footnote in mine.

My money is on Outkast being Kuku

The third generation after RK was RatherFetchingHat
Report Post Tip

I only have one thing to say to this dumb conversation:

FUCK the Kukus. You all suck. 

Report Post Tip

Toodle-oo-kangaroo such blind hatred. How many underground groups have you spearheaded? I am the supreme leader of 4 at the moment with a fifth in the making.

I am an Esteemed Earner while you are nothing but a Miserable Goomba.

Maybe reflect on this for a moment.

Report Post Tip

CalJacobs notices BasketCase making a sign and heads back to his own work truck to retrieve some supplies.  He returns with some boards, a hammer, some nails, a bucket of paint, and a paint brush.  The first thing he does is makes some alterations to BasketCase's sign by underlining the sign's words with his paintbrush to highlight them.  He steps back to admire his improvements to the sign.

PLEASE! DO NOT

FEED THE TROLLS

Satisfied with his handiwork, he then grabs his other supplies and gets to work hammering out and painting a new sign.  He plants the sign on the corner next to BasketCase's sign and nods in approval.  He crosses his arms and proudly displays his new sign to the growing crowd of people.

FIND BETTER THINGS

TO DO WITH

YOUR TIME

CalJacobs heeds his own advice and leaves to do just that.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and (Fail) of the Kuku Bloodline
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL