Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 16:54:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Rise and (Fail) of the Kuku Bloodline Started by: CalJacobs on Oct 25, '22 12:49

UPDATE

I have had bestowed on me the prestigious title of Wise Guy.

This means I am now 2 layers of society apart from @Toodle-oo-Kangeroo.

While I soak more knowledge into my elephant-sized brain, and build more muscle on my already-hench arms through a rigorous exercise routine, you continue wallow in Goomba Grime.

Maybe reflect on this for a moment. Maybe consider picking up Basketball.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Kangaroo has two A's in it, you fucking dolt. Forget basketball, try a dictionary. 

That is no way to talk to your societal superiors, my protege.

As for your random remark about kangeroos, I wasn't aware that you can tell by my speech, the sounds traveling through the air, how I put certain words on paper.

Also I refuse to touch any dictionary, books are for dumb nerds, not for chiseled athletes like me. I will stick to the humble basketball instead of the pretentious dictionary and would advise you to reflect on that decision for a moment.

Now on to more pressing matters.

Why did The Plumbers decide to take out Heston?

I suspect Armageddon might have a clue.

Report Post Tip

Not to turn this into a lesson on elocution as well as spelling, but Er and Ar actually making a different sound, so "Kangeroo" and "Kangaroo" making different sounds when travelling through the air. That's how I knew you were a dolt.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
I don't know why Heston was killed. From the attendees at his funeral, it appears that the killers wanted to hit a prestige target close to many top mobsters.

Debate rages as to whether Outkast is Kuku. Zoom almost certainly isn't, but @Andy_Champo is the potential loose cannon here.
Report Post Tip

StreetRef aggressively slings a yellow flag on the street.

PERSONAL FOUL: TOODLE-OO-KANGAROO.

ROUGHING THE POSTER.

15 YARD PENALTY. AUTOMATIC 1ST DOWN. 

LiquidFareham, please report to the medical tent for a concussion evaluation by the independent doctor. Your brain must have been rocked pretty good to be struggling with the audible qualities of kangaroo this badly. 

Report Post Tip

MrKuku- is definetely not the real kuku. Just tossing that out there.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

@toodle-oo-kengeroo is my mesopotamian accent too thick for you boy? What has this world come to, when a distinguished figure with a rich cultural heritage like me is heckled by a Goomba zoo animal.

These surreal visions make me suspect my coffee this morning was laced with something, a typical Fareham detractor move.

Streetreferee I respect your impartial judgements.

MrKuku- seeing toodle-oo-kengeroo's erratic behaviour, have you considered he might be kuku?

Report Post Tip

TheBeast is challenging the ruling on the field. 

Kuku legitimization will only be overturned on the basis of clear and irrefutable evidence MrKuku- is NOT the real Kuku. 

A failed challenge will cost TheBeast a timeout. 

Report Post Tip

0/3 Fareham, I'm an Earner. 

If it was possible for the Kuku/Fareham lineage to have a black sheep who talks like he has a mouth full of dicks, I think I've found it. 

Er and Ar are r-controlled vowels, and therefore very frequently share the exact same sound.  

"I don't know why Heston was killed. From the attendees at his funeral, it appears that the killers wanted to hit a prestige target close to many top mobsters."

He died because your father shot him. Are you really that ignorant?
I don't care if you're sponsored. Anyone who invited you is lacking in brain cells to begin with. You are a target to shoot on sight, along with your cronies. I'll pay the regular fee for the bullets.

Fareham. Kuku. All the same. 1 million bounty on each.
Report Post Tip
Outkast - did you just insult a load of made members and threaten their associates?
Report Post Tip

Upon hearing the commotion GuybrushThreepwood muses to himself that insulting crew leaders is usually detrimental to ones health. Placing a bounty on associates of made guys usually also ended poorly for the hit placer. That was why Guybrush prefered a life at sea, no politics, just insult sword fights & Frenchies Elaines sweet sweet booty. 

"If only we had a StreetReferee to make a call on this one. Foul or no foul from Outkast?" 

"Well" TheBeast interjects. "I know the real Kuku, and I believe everyone deserves a second chance after their progeny returns to these shores, unlike some people. The Kuku family has been, time and time again, responsible for many misdeeds, but a family line is not subject to the crimes of their forefathers. Thus, I'll give the real Kuku another chance to prove his worth. As you all know, Kuku is the 'orator of the year' and currently and in the past, rules these streets of ours. It would be a terrible crime, (and most uninteresting to the masses) if his line were to be shot and killed for no reason. The Kuku family provides boundless entertainment to the streets, as is clear by the crowds he and his line, produces."

TheBeast, once again satisfied, walks away.

Report Post Tip

StreetReferee tosses a yellow flag in Outkast's direction and blows his whistle.

SOCIALLY & MORALLY OFFSIDE, ON THE DEFENSE&nbsp;#7, OUTKAST.

THAT'S A 5 YARD PENALTY. 

I want a clean ballgame, Outkast. Offering bounties for the targeted murders of sponsored associates is a dirty play. I won't have it on my Streets. This ain't Wake Forest, son. This is the big leagues. 

Report Post Tip
I got ballers. Your 5 yards are chump change ref.
Report Post Tip

I don't care if you're sponsored. Anyone who invited you is lacking in brain cells to begin with. You are a target to shoot on sight, along with your cronies. I'll pay the regular fee for the bullets.

Fareham. Kuku. All the same. 1 million bounty on each.

Listening to the commotion on the streets that spilled over from the coffee shops. Vidal couldn't help but chime his two cents in.  He walked up to Outkast and extended his hand to greet the young fella.

"Hello Sir, I am not sure we've officially met? I am Vidal, that person who you're referring too as "lacking brain cells" would happen to be my captain. Also, you're out here publicly putting hits on my members for what exact reason? Is there an issue with my members or my captains that you would like to discuss with me?"

Outkast shakes the mans' hand and swallows nervously, as he realizes his drunken verbal diahrea has crossed the line.

No sir, I do not have a problem with you or your Captain. I do however have a problem with a bloodline that constantly shoots at sponsored members and is recruited again and again so they can just shoot another. I was out of line with my comments and I do apologize. I am sure RemusLupin is an intelligent fellow.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and (Fail) of the Kuku Bloodline
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL