Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:11:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
As Kuklinski Sees It - Speech Four Started by: Estebano on Sep 01, '11 12:09

Save your delusions of grandeur for your next stolen idea.

~C~

Report Post Tip

Delusions?  Moi?

Jeez, a journalist of your standing should at least be able to think for himself. 

Report Post Tip

Estebano,

Your speeches and other "works" have a following like that of Jersey Shore, We all hate to follow it, but it is so outlandishly ignorant we can not help ourselves.

BTW, Chuckle, excellent job on Chuckle Knuckle Issue IV...

Report Post Tip

Caboose

Who can forget your masterpiece, of a few lines and badly made points?;

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/174942

Report Post Tip

Yeah but I don't claim to be a genius off another's masterpiece...and it is at least my own work

Report Post Tip

Oh and it was relevant for the time...and made a point

Report Post Tip

Yeah, it went down really well.  You should be proud.

Well done.

Report Post Tip

There is no such fucking thing as an honest "mafiosi". The only thing that limits how far we'll go is respect. Short, sweet and the fucking truth.

I also like how you suggested I'm unfit to live in the last sentence of your speech. Or did I twist words somewhere in there?

Report Post Tip

Sigh

In your last speech you stooped fairly low by repeating a private conversation, I think most would agree not the most honest of dealings. now it seems you have chosen to drop even further by stealing someones speech and attempting to pass of as your own original work.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, it went down really well. You should be proud.

Well done.

I don't know you, but I would find that condescending at the best, aggressive at the worst, if it was said from my -own- work. But again, you're not like that, just... just... Help me complete the sentence ? (without plagiarism if possible)

Report Post Tip

Well first off I would like to say sorry for my late arrival to this speech and or debate. As some of you can assume my life gets very busy. It is hard to be in 100 places at once. It appears that estbano has gotten out of hand which is typical of his family line. Just like everyone eles he was given the chance to have a clean slate he has proven he did not want the chance. I apgolize for thoes he might have offended or was rude to, as you can see I have removed him from new york and he will not have the chance to come back.

Report Post Tip

Censorship...

A big mistake, Premier.  Big mistake.

Report Post Tip

This wasn't censorship, this was idiot clean up.

I'm not entirely sure what you thought would happen when you pulled this little stunt. You abused the opportunity that New York had provided you with, even after LoveGun came out and spoke in your defense.

There isn't a lot more that New York could have done and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I thank Premeir for taking care of business, as usual.

~C~

Report Post Tip

I was really starting to warm to him too.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: As Kuklinski Sees It - Speech Four
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL