Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:21
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Murder Most Foul; Prem and Karma_Couture Started by: EstebanoII on Sep 02, '11 18:12

This time, it isn’t my bloodline saying that Premeir is a scumbag; 80%, or more,  of those reading will agree.  You see, for reasons that are quite well known but not publicised, Prem decided to kill a well-known, popular and widely respected member of this thing of ours – and not even grant her the dignity of a public explanation.  Prem sullied himself, and his city, and is now irredeemable. 

Most of you will agree; but no-one will comment because of the power that Prem, at the moment, has.  Some facts;

Prem is paranoid.  He keeps at least 400 BGs (which Roman bought for him).  He keeps his family heads and even his own hands poor and unprotected.  This is why their BGs are routinely picked off.  A would be king of these 8 cities covers his own back at the expenses of those who works for him.

Prem is paranoid.  He bans his members from speaking in the Streets.  Watch, they won’t comment on this, or if they do it will be a scripted and sycophantic tirade.

Prem is paranoid.  He granted sanctuary to the son of a well known underground leader to try and keep him quiet.  Funny thing is, it worked.  This place has been quiet lately, has it not?

This is an appeal to the Dons of Chi and to GF Worley.  What do you think Prem plans to do when Roman retires?  Allow you to grow?  No, you will be going down a hole unless you act first.  LV is riddled with informers and will implode sooner or later and SL keep themselves to themselves (likewise Philly).

So, people, what’s it to be?  A man who disrespects every single one of us with his vile murder?  Or the members of this thing with honour showing that some things are worth fighting and dying for?

Some words about my father and his demise.  It was a stitch up.  Prem was getting heat from Chi for allowing me to live and bowed to pressure.  Whilst alive, as far as I know, my father was involved in no underground activity. 

Report Post Tip

I forgot to add - Kimble, you stand publicly humiliated by Prem's wanton actions.  Are you going to accept being bitchslapped to severely in public like that?  BE A MAN!  

Report Post Tip

"So, people, what's it to be? A man who disrespects every single one of us with his vile murder? Or the members of this thing with honour showing that some things are worth fighting and dying for?"

Her actions contributed to the death of his LHM. His LHM was worth fighting for.

Still not understanding your point?

Report Post Tip

That really is a WildCard, WildCard.  

Is this thing a better place because of her passing?  No?  Well then.

His LHM shot himself, as is a matter of public record.  So how on earth could someone have had a hand in that?

Report Post Tip

I understand that you are without power and are unwilling to work for it, so your only option is to try to push those in power to turn on each other. I get this, it's a good strategy, but sometimes you need to pick and chose your battles. If you want to overthrow the US government, you pick real issues that matter, not "because many states are allowed to have laws that ban Car Dealerships from selling cars on Sundays".

If you want to succeed, you need to put a little more effort into your propaganda. Mafia drama that never extends outside of a storm in a teacup should not be the whole foundation of your attempted coup.

Report Post Tip

St. Louis keeps themselves to themselves? Is that truly how you feel? Maybe the ideal that people aren't running around shooting every Tom, Dick, and Harry that they see is a good thing. Right now the game has order, and peace. But to my understanding relationships between the cities are strong, and we are prospering.

Report Post Tip

"His LHM shot himself, as is a matter of public record. So how on earth could someone have had a hand in that?"

She was shot by her crewleader. So how on earth could prem have had a hand in that?

I can't possibly believe that you are unable to see past a final action and see there are events that lead up to it...

Report Post Tip

The fact that you are bringing this to light astounds me. I truly thought I had seen it all from your family. I thought that there were boundaries that even you would not cross. I was wrong.

If the circumstances surrounding Karma's death were meant to be public or related to anything that would have an effect on the rest of this thing of ours I am sure her former boss and friend Kimble would have come out to the Streets to share it. I am pretty sure that those involved in orchestrating her death would have done the same. It was a matter they ALL chose to leave behind closed doors.

Yes, I know the rumour mill is grinding away through the postal service and in the coffee shops. It always does. However, please, tell me.. WHY do you feel you have to come here and spew some conspiracy theory based verbal diarrhea every time, especially this time, when there's a death that you want to claim but cannot.

The whole situation is born of things that are none of your business or that of others and it should be left to rest. Must your line ALWAYS make things about them or their beliefs? Really, you've managed to prove, as did your father, and your father's father, and your father's father's father, etc.. are nothing but rumour mongering, conspiracy theorist, shit stirring garbage dump rats who have nothing better to do with your time than take credit for those things you just can't do yourself... Like live a normal life without somehow fucking it up through actions such as making this speech or worse.. The examples are abundant if you check the historical records of The Street at the local library.

I don't come out here often, but felt that for once I would comment on your senseless drivel. The one and ONLY thing I agree with you on is the fact that no one other than the person committing suicide really, truly has a hand in their own death and that they alone made the decision to carry out this action. Even in saying that I feel as if I have spiders crawling on me and hate myself for it.

Pathetic, you are truly pathetic.

And yes, I am a left hand of Vegas saying this.. But many are thinking it.

There are some things that you just let lie regardless of how you feel about them, this is one of those things. It concerned no one outside of those directly involved. Go find something else to latch onto to garner the attention that you so desperately desire.

Report Post Tip

As I suspected, the feelings that I have are not unique;

To: EstebanoII
Sent: Sep 02, '11 18:16
Subject: 

Nice thread speech. i can agree with a lot you said. Unfortunately you said it, people cannot talk about it because they would be killed. 
Dont repeat anything I said.

Report Post Tip

Someone shows you some support, and the very first thing you do is throw them under the bus.

Way to go.

Report Post Tip

I agree with WC. Not only did you just alienate your supporter, but you told anyone that has similar thoughts to you that you cannot be trusted.

Report Post Tip

He is not always legit with his message posting... He fakes them

Report Post Tip

Happy to provide further proof..

Report Post Tip

I feel like this discussion needs to be recorded and stored in an archive somewhere for posterity. Under the title "A Real Live Idiot takes to the Streets."

Report Post Tip

I'm really quite awestruck that people still make the effort to come out here and slam this constant supply of drivel. This is what Kuklinski does, this is what he will always do... Dream up second rate accusations without substantial proof. And when he does it's either completely circumstantial or fabricated.

Can we just put this to bed and completely ignore the fellow?

Report Post Tip

As El_Nino heads towards the small crowd he passes his friend TheWildCard who is muttering something about todays news, tomorrow chip wrap

Somethings are kept quiet for a reason, normally due to respect for some of the people involved.

For some god foresaken reason EstbanoII polish, italian kuklunski you have failed consistently to grasp the fundementals of this thing of ours.

Your most famous ancestor the chap from Las Vegas is widely considered a joke, a play thing of New York of the time.

Your blood line is currently destined to be a slightly better educated version of the village idiot. As people laugh, please understand it isn't with you it is at you.

A number of people think if you could harness you gob you could go far in our world, however until such time as you can wind in your massive ego, keep your gob shut and learn the lessons that 95% of people who make it past the rank of made man learn easily. You will forever be pitied like the runt of the litter.

Report Post Tip

Everyone is ignoring the essential points of my speech.  It's sad, truly sad.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps because it's devoid of one? Unless your goal here is to drag the quality of these streets down even further?

Report Post Tip

What are these points? A few verbal shots at Godfather Premier, and a request for the men and women in charge of Chicago, as well as for Godmother Worley, to gun down somebody (a Godfather, no less) all because you think he might do something? That is absurd to think that anyone would launch a war on the advice of a thug who got their feelings hurt when their family was given a second chance that was wasted.

Report Post Tip

There were essential points fuck I missed them.

All I heard was heresay and gossip.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Murder Most Foul; Prem and Karma_Couture
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL