Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:20
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Amnesty for a Writer.? Started by: EstebanoII on Sep 03, '11 10:44

First, a moment of reflection on a truly great man as we read and think about his words

"All we wanted was peace and to be left alone." (Crazy Horse, Native American leader).

Thank you.

Friend, today I am here to speak to you earnestly.  I extend the hand of friendship to all.  I want nothing more than to write for a medium sized journalistic endeavour.  That is all.  I cannot do that with all of NY's and Chicago's guns pointing at me.  So it is with a genuine sense of humility that I ask for my life to be spared.  I want nothing, nothing else, than the opportunity to continue in my seemingly God given task to talk and write in order that these Streets are kept busy and lively.  Is this so wrong?  After all, they're just words.

You know, friends, it seems like only yesterday I was approached by some likeminded people are we talked about revolution.  This meant that we had to go underground, so underground we went.  And was it worth it?  Yes, we changed a few things, scored a few small victories.  But no, no my friends.  It wasn't worth it.  There is order in these 8 cities at the moment, order, and stability.  Yes, things happen that annoy me.  Yes, sometimes I feel like this is Russia.  Yes, if I had a decent gun, enough BGs ad support I'd slaughter 85% of the leaders in these cities, but that doens't meant that I am NOT a realist.  I am.

I want my son to be able to live in these 8 cities.  I want him to be able to conduct interviews.  I want The Kuklinski Factor to be a feature in the press.  In short, I want the Fatwa lifted and to be allowed to live in peace.

Why?  Well, I don't want my son to inherit my legacy.  I was developing these thoughts earlier today and wrote a song that I think will move many of you wanting better things for your sons.  I have a feeling it will be a hit later this century.  Perhaps gaining a renewed burst of popularity when it's covered by a guitar and accappela based band after that.

My child arrived just the other day
He came to the world in the usual way
But there were planes to catch and bills to pay
He learned to walk while I was away
And he was talkin' 'fore I knew it, and as he grew
He'd say "I'm gonna be like you dad
You know I'm gonna be like you"

And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
When you comin' home dad?
I don't know when, but we'll get together then son
You know we'll have a good time then

My son turned ten just the other day
He said, "Thanks for the ball, Dad, come on let's play
Can you teach me to throw", I said "Not today
I got a lot to do", he said, "That's ok"
And he walked away but his smile never dimmed
And said, "I'm gonna be like him, yeah
You know I'm gonna be like him"

When you comin' home son?

Well, he came home from college just the other day
So much like a man I just had to say
"Son, I'm proud of you, can you sit for a while?"
He shook his head and said with a smile
"What I'd really like, Dad, is to borrow the car keys
See you later, can I have them please?"

I've long since retired, my son's moved away
I called him up just the other day
I said, "I'd like to see you if you don't mind"
He said, "I'd love to, Dad, if I can find the time
You see my new job's a hassle and kids have the flu
But it's sure nice talking to you, Dad
It's been sure nice talking to you"

And as I hung up the phone it occurred to me
He'd grown up just like me
My boy was just like me

(Estebano Kuklinski, 1934)

Report Post Tip

I think before you ever get accepted back into our world properly then you will need to show some form of contrition for your actions, a level of understanding as to why your last relative died and then you will have to show that you are a reformed character.

Report Post Tip

Nino, with all due respect (none, in your case), it is up to those in bold to decide my fate.    (That one's for you, DanK)

Report Post Tip

Showing no respect to crewleaders' members because they aren't in bold is not really a good start in my opinion. But, well, it's just my opinion. And considering I'm not in bold, it shouldn't be far from the null interest for you, right ?

Report Post Tip

EstabanoII... i agree with El_Nino here, actions is what interest the people in bold i would say more than words. Also, i believe that every rank higher than you deserves respect and what about the ones within the inner circle? What have they work for? We have a system... a ranking system, why does that exist? And, in my opinion... everyone's intitle of his own opinions, bold or not. Well, that is my humble opinion... i dont know if i am uh... bold enough for you to even look my way. But... quite frankly... i dont care.

Civ nods at EstabanoII and steps down the soap box and walks away...

Report Post Tip

I do seriously applaud you and the lorry you have behind you which carries the target you insist on putting on your back.

El_Nino reaches into his rucksack and extracts a crystal ball

I predict that at Sep 03, '11 22:23 you will be dead if not before.

I further predict that currently crewleaders around our world are receiving lots and lots of auth requests each being a derivative of the following.

Let me get the kill.

Let me snuff this fuckwit out.

I want this shot.

Omerta really is a big thing in this thing of ours but I for one would love to know what whisper you get when you feel the bullet enter your cerebral cortex.

Nice knowing you, I hope your children read back over your ramblings and your fathers ramblings and learn a valuable lesson, though I doubt it.

Report Post Tip

Don't you have to be a writer first? Because nothing I've read of yours indicates that you are any sort of writer. Just a guy who has had too much to drink, rambling on some street corner hoping anyone will listen.

Now Gwarble. That guy could write. He deserves amnesty.

Report Post Tip

To: SPACE_POLE
Sent: Sep 03, '11 10:25
Subject:

Take me out?
-------------------------------------
To: EstebanoII
Subject:

Good for you
To: SPACE_POLE
Subject:

I'm in SL

Now keeping in fashion with the nublinski line, i will out a private message here, not something i believe in or practice but nevertheless i will proceed. This message, was a message, that told me his location and i had "permission" to "take him out".

Now im no fool,( ok maybe i am ) but knowing this bloodline there was only one end game here with this message. I would say he intended to goad me into taking the shot, as hes is still very young and it is not accepted that we shoot this young person, resulting in my death.
Now on the contrary, there are exceptions to the rule and you my friend are that acception.

It would be widely accepted and welcomed because were only prolonging the inevitable, the only problem is, i dont shoot nevermind own a gun and even if i did it would only harm my gun having your young blood on it.
So im going to publically announce your offer and publically decline it.

Report Post Tip

Walking to the street he begins to speak

This reminds of, a story i used once to describe a differnt blood line, and i will use the same story today, to describe you.

"Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

I could maybe half hearted buy this bullshit cry for help and proclaiming your innocence, but the fact is, Chicago and New york gave you chances to reform yourself, to clean your slate. Not 10 days later you reverted back to your old ways, disrespect in streets, doing whatever you like.

I told you yesterday, your blood line is finished, i will do my best to kill every single member of your blood line, that is we your father and i agreed upon, one last chance to reform, if not then i will make sure your blood line is gone from this thing of ours.

You have been given 100 chances, and shit on them.

Sorry, i will not give you another chance.

Report Post Tip

Also referring back to Roman's speech about give people an second chance, when the blood line if melis was black listed.

"So now, i am black listing her from New York forever, if any city is found harboring her blood line, I will ask that she be killed, if she is not killed and is allowed to stay. New York will no longer do business with that city"

So that is the same weight you will now carry around, you are black listed from New York forever, if anyone is found harboring... well you know.

Report Post Tip

DanK feels like it his his turn to have a say

Godfather -Premier, your story reminds me of one that I was told by me grandmummy many years ago...

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back.

The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?"

The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

In this case, EstebanoII and his bloodline is the scorpion, and anyone who thinks about messaging him to discuss things privately or, god forbid, show him support, are the frogs, knowing that it is EsetebanoII's nature to make private conversations public, even if those conversations will get both parties killed.

So let this be a lesson to all those thinking of conversing with EstebanoII and his future bloodlines, with in MM or the coffee shops, be careful, because he will only sting you...

Its in his nature

Report Post Tip

Quite amusing just a day ago, he was here begging for his 10,131 chance, and how he was reformed.

Yet, now his son.

RIP brother - you did good work for us.

Reply by: EstebanoIII at Sep 04, '11 13

In the funeral of someone who took multipe shots at New York members.

Sad

Report Post Tip

Yes, -Prem, this is because I have no other option.  You forced me underground.

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL 

Report Post Tip

Look at that, a differnt leader gave you a chance, you took money and bought out.

How much of a changed man you are.

I will enjoy hunting you, like the dog you are.

Report Post Tip

Again, -Prem, how much longer would I have been alive if you'd noticed I was with another family?

Yes, I joined and left.  And advised them that it was better this way.

II AM NOT AN ANIMAL (YOU CAN LISTEN TO FOOTAGE OF MY PAIN HERE)

Report Post Tip

Little did you know I had mailed Stamina demanding that you die as soon as humanly possible. Seconds before Stamina awoke, you dropped out. New Orleans doesn't take trash. It's seems you smelled you impending death and left his family.

You have abused my friends and family far to much for me to ignore. Stay the hell away from us.

Report Post Tip

Hello Kimble, you tiny bitchslapped excuse for a leader, you wrote;

Little did you know I had mailed Stamina demanding that you die as soon as humanly possible. Seconds before Stamina awoke, you dropped out. New Orleans doesn't take trash. It's seems you smelled you (your) impending death and left his family.

You have abused my friends and family far to (too) much for me to ignore. Stay the hell away from us.

I have corrected a couple of errors.  But I would like know why you addressed this statement to RJFuller when it was clearly meant for me?

Report Post Tip

To: WhereAmI
Sent: Sep 04, '11 21:14
Subject: #

Hi WhereAmI

You could do with some protection. You should think about getting a BG. They aren't that much, only a few million.

Want to borrow some cash?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before he fakes a mail saying I said yes, let me reply to the mail out here, fuck off.

Report Post Tip

You're a bum, WhereAmI, a bum

"Remember that night in the Garden? You came down to my dressing room and you said 'kid, this ain't your night. We're going for the price on Wilson'... You was my brother, Charlie. You shoulda looked out for me a little bit so I wouldn't have to take them dives for the short-end money. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum. Which is WhereIam. Let's face it."

Report Post Tip

If he's a bum.. what are you ?

I guess we've read enough here to know what you are. You shouldn't spend so much time trying to make your reputation even worse. You have already reached the bottom of the bottle. No need to dig further.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Amnesty for a Writer.?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL