Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 07:45:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Who is going to win the World Cup and why ? Started by: Polio on Nov 24, '22 10:47

This Brazil/South Korea game isn’t even fair right now. It’s men against boys.

Report Post Tip

Well safe to say there have been some huge shock exits so far. Brazil just did not play the way they can, Spain were a let down. 

Be interesting to see how tonight's game with England v France goes. Fair play to some of the lower ranked teams getting as far as they have though.

Report Post Tip

I think obviously much will be revealed today. But I have to say I am impressed with Croatia. It was a tight game but they really did well against Brazil. I don't know that either Morocco or Portugal are going to pull it out against England/France so it comes down to whether Croatia can beat Argentina and I think they will give a run their money. If they win that game, I think they have a shot to go all the way. 

Report Post Tip
France bro, they are in their golden age
from Goalkeeper to attacker all star
Mbappe is very fast and get good technique, good finisher
they are very complete
Report Post Tip
I honestly forgot this was still going on, after the US got knocked out I kind of lost interest. So on that note, I’m routing for the biggest underdog , whomever that may be
Report Post Tip

I don't watch soccer so actually I think the winner is going to be the Dallas Cowboys and I'm not even a Cowboys fan. They got Dak Prescott playing shooting guard. He's a better player than Michael Jordan. They had a great game the other day when they beat the New York Yankees and Dak had 2 home runs. So yeah I think the Buffalo Bills are gonna win it all.

Report Post Tip

25% chances for each one.

At this point you can't tell the "x" team is more powerful or it's a traditionally soccer country.

Everyone wants the trophy, but the one who wants it a little bit more will get it.

Personally i would like to see a final between Croatia and Morocco. 

Report Post Tip

I would say France will win. I have a feeling they're going to make it. I would say 1st France, 2nd Argentina, and 3rd Morocco.

Report Post Tip

I am gutted for Morocco last night. They played some brilliant football at times and just did not have that final bit of clinical finishing to grab themselves a goal. 

If they had managed to grab a goal early into that 2nd half I think the outcome of the game could have been much different. 

Report Post Tip

I have to go with France on this even though I am rooting for Argentina. I think the history is ripe to be made. Its 60 years since someone retained the title and I feel that we are in a moment of history. They have been consistently strong in every match up. And though Messi is a beast he can be controled

Report Post Tip

Messi' last game for Argentina, never won the world cup

Only one team winning it

Report Post Tip
I thought for all the money in the world that Brazil would win.
I have changed my mind now and I think it will either be France or Argentina. Not sure which one yet but I definitely think it will be one of those two.
Report Post Tip
To be honest I really do not care for who wins.
I never watch it anyway. Way to much money is spent on sports we need to refocus are energy on spending the cash on taking care of each other first.
Report Post Tip

How did you come up with either of those winning it TinyTim?

Report Post Tip
Watching the games so far, majority of the top teams have been awful at defending.

I think it's going to end up coming down to which teams attaching force can hammer in enough goals. France's attacking side were very impressive the other night. Interested to see how Brazil get on later today.
Report Post Tip

I have to admit I had Argentina at 8/1 before the tourny but didn't think they'd go the whole way

Desperately sorry for Morocco, they were a breath of fresh air but I fell the French have got a little too much in their locker and it won't be Messi's glorious farewell.

Report Post Tip

it always comes down to who can hammer in enough goals Jhin?! lmao

Brazil were knocked out days ago, how far are you behind>

Report Post Tip

Now that the series is over and Argentina won it all, what a hell of a final game. France coming from behind 2-0 in the 80th minute to force extra time, and both teams SCORE in extra time, before Argentina wins it in penalties, which they should have anyway. France hadn't had any penalty-requiring games so they were stuck a bit behind there. Crazy game.

Report Post Tip
what a game! well an awesome last 10 minutes, extra time and penalties

Glad i called it in the opening post too :)
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yeah it was a nice final. Compliments to Argentina for their level of play. Just a bit of shame on their goalkeeper behavior (and Paredes against Netherlands)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who is going to win the World Cup and why ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL