Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 00:48:52
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Petition For An Open City Started by: Conceptualist on Jan 06, '23 16:58

With leaders struggling to fulfill time commitments, and facing hardships finding hands free of the same issues, we have turned every direction for a solution. And while it remains a mystery to all of us why a full-time job of babysitting nincompoops and the administration therein, on our own back-breaking investment of time, money and sanity, while also obliged to act with generosity towards some abstract sense of community and with so little reward besides the thrill of it being ended at any moment, by anyone, for any reason, is so unappealing at the present time, perhaps the great thinkers of our time will reach an answer soon.

What I come to you with is a solution that is, in fact, very, very simple: imagine a world where we all lived freely amongst ourselves, uncrewed, unshackled, and unleashed. What better time to abandon the restraints of the system and live a life of abandon, without arbitrary loyalties to leaders or geographical borders, opening our minds wider than ever to the possibilities of frequent engagement in large-scale sex-festivals or really depraved house party orgies. The sheer delight of coast-spanning jackhammer sessions on bodacious babes, and babes slapping on strap-ons and returning the favor, is an ecstacy currently unimaginable in this bleak landscape of do-nothing crews. 

Imagine you're a stonecold 10/10 hunk/babe, submitting yourselves for no reason to a rigid hierarchy that has no functional purpose in the time that we live. There are no wars, no agitations, no rogues, no street speeches, no activities, no purpose; what exactly do we need crews for? What purpose am I serving being 'loyal' to some guy, or some city, all of whom equally achieve nothing in perfect tandem? Wouldn't you rather be out in the mud getting feral with anyone who fancied a go, so tangled up you couldn't tell where one nude limb started and the other ended, completely enraptured by a state of euphoria in which all notions of gender and civilization are rendered meaningless? 

Consolidate yourselves and offer up some real estate to the birthday boys and girls. I reject this purposeless servitude, I reject this kingdom of boredom. Give us a city and let us live as masters of our domain. 

Report Post Tips: 28 / Total: $1,600,000 Tip

I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS

What would the shooting policy be?

How would we stay safe?

Would there be newspaper?

All in all, an idea worth a sitdown 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Safety would be simple. A society in which one is accustomed to taking it whilst also simultaneously giving it is one of generosity and companionship. I want to live a life with two fingers in my nose, a fist in my mouth, and all the hands you can give me everywhere else. There could be no violence in such a utopia, which also answers the shooting question. 

There could be a newspaper but only as the product of a voluntary collective, we will not be introducing hierarchy (i.e. editors in chief, etc) to our pleasure palace. 

Report Post Tip

Andy was walking on the streets minding his own business when he hears a man shout. As he gets closer he sees a crowd and in the middle of it a man standing on top of a box. He was talking about a new concept of an utopia without organized structures, where everyone is free to do whatever they want without anybody or structure to provide security and stability, no rules and no worries he says. Andy lights up a cigarette and leaves while saying to himself: "The world is full of loonies now. Isn't that how communism started? Fuck that noise."

Imagining a world like the one just described, Andy sees the chaos and anarchy it would bring, a world that would be ran by unorganized criminals and where no one would be safe, thinking how it's all nonsense and no way in hell that would happen, right?

Any city is open if you got the balls to try, and the muscle to win. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Andy, communism is a very broad term and I'm not convinced you completely understand what it means. What I am proposing here is something much closer to anarcho-naturism. 

Report Post Tip

On the way back home, Andy stops by a coffee shop to enjoy his evening. Inside he spots the same man from earlier, now somehow discussing Andy's comment from when he passed by. He orders a coffee and sits down at his table: "Hey there fella. I heard you saying my name so here I am. I won't comment on my knowledge of communism as my ancestors lived in it and it's not the point." says as he sips his fresh coffee than continues: Now on my comment, let me tell ya, no body desires an anarcho-society here. I'm saying that many bad situations and eras begun because people wanted to create a so called "utopia". And to also let ya know, the second the regime changes to anarchy, God forbid, I'm the first one to rise up in arms and fight against it." and with that Andy pays the bill, puts his fedora back on and leaves the establishment without listening to anything the confused man might have said.

Report Post Tip

This is the mafia, Andy, we're not talking about overthrowing governments. A job where people get regularly murdered as a byproduct and you're talking about bad situations, while all I'm asking for is a piece of land to drop acid and get nude and lubed with my pals without having to kick up a cut of our vegetable harvest to the local Don. There's no need to act like the last defender of modern democracy. Your perspective is all out of wack, Campo. You're a strange dude. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Wandering still recovering from getting off the boat she heard someone speaking to a few people awkwardly trying to go about their daily business, something about orgies, forget loyality to family and just have a free for all. She wondered if this person knew the streets they were on and and that they belong to mafia families not sex parties - she realized the latter was not exactly true but were often done on a more organazied private basis whilst omerta and completely commitment to their family was never compromised - other things might have been compromised but that is for another days thoughts. She wandered past hoping the speaker managed to get some action some how in the utopia of a non violent collective community working together as one to arrange sex parties. She suddenly had a strong need for a stiff drink, hoping the person got their fix needed in the utopia of the mafia whilst getting lubbed up or something.

You're right. This is the mafia and what you're proposing isn't. The second you and your band of ultra progressive, love bead wearing, drum circle parading, counter-conformity fantasts get your way an outside power will clear you to restore the order of a functioning society (rebuild).

Yikes. Big 'Ok, boomer' moment, Jurian. Have you read Systematic Immolation of Thought?
Report Post Tip

Jurian.  Read Systematic Immolation if Thought then come back with your borderline criminal attitudes.

I don't threaten people, but you've upset me. 

Why won't the Leader of The Streets do something? 

You know Conceptualist, initially I was skeptical of this whole premise.

I HAD MANY QUESTIONS

If there are no hierarchies, can there still be a JFMAB? Would appointing a conductor not be against the (non-enforced but mutually agreed upon) laws (but not really laws) of the land (without borders)?
Would we still keep our revered Leader of The Streets? Or would this also go against the philosophy?
How do I make sure no fists find themselves in places they don't belong?

But then I heard that read the political treatise Systematic Immolation of Thought, and therefore I know you are a man of taste.
My worries vanished much like the rocky fundraiser money did. Suddenly and without a trace.

Perhaps as a final way to convince both the mafia nobility and peasants, can you demonstrate your idea using the mechanisms of a toaster?

When is this going to happen?

My friends killed Guy because nobody will let me work for them? 

Grool hears the emotive speech about a new vision of utopia, all the points made aren't anything new that hasn't been made before.
Grool has a quiet moment for himself, lights a cigarette and takes a big drag while listening to all the comments and questions, after deliberating if he should just walk away, he decides to give his 2 cents.

We only have the family now because is what emerged from the open status of the USA at the time.
An open city is just a city waiting to be taken over by an organized crew, and Ziggy does has a point, any city is an open city. Just need the power and balls to do it.

Report Post Tip
Perhaps just for fun should we have an open city called Freak-town where those not fitting in a regular good crew can do whatever they want.

And call that petition for an open city.

This is just a fun viewing funny thought from me that never will happen. Dreams are good.

Thank you Tutte. Leave it to a true scholar to recognize a good idea. Grool? More like drool. I'm not looking to take anything by force, the only balls in play here are going to be cupped in my hand like a pouch of coins while somebody rubs my nipples. 

Parallelogram approaches Conceptualist, wearing his signature purple cravat, and begins to make his argument against the proposed "Open City." He starts by acknowledging that while the idea of an open city may sound appealing on the surface, it would mean the end of the Mafia families and the hierarchy that they have established.

He argues that the current system, where Dons like Marcus_Aurelius lead their families without speaking to them, thanking them for donations or even acknowledging their invite requests, may not be perfect, but it has a certain structure and order that is essential for the functioning of the Mafia. He mentions that he understands Marcus_Aurelius is a busy man, but that the system has been working for a long time, and that he is confident it will continue to do so.

He goes on to explain that the concept of the "Open City" where anyone can do anything they want, would lead to chaos and anarchy, and that the Mafia families, despite the occasional communication issues where donations are accepted without so much as a "thanks bro", provide a sense of unity, order and protection to the citizens, something that the open city can't provide. Sandor was also not a good leader and now he's dead which proves it works to a degree.

Additionally, Parallelogram also brings up the issue of sexual promiscuity that Conceptualist proposed, and suggests that such a culture is not appropriate, as it could lead to moral degradation among the citizens and could also lead to potential health issues. He is a Christian and is definitely not on board with that sort of caper. 

Finally, he stresses that the current system is not ideal, and that there may be some room for improvement, like talking to the people working for you, like saying thanks when they give you 500,000 big ones, but that any changes should be made with care and in a gradual manner, so as not to disrupt the delicate balance that has been established. And that the Open city proposal is not the way to go.

It took days before Jurian actually sat down and read the Systematic Immolation of Thought. The text was written on a scroll and the scroll was as old as the dirt beneath his feet but the words and the concept behind them were timeless. It moved Jurian enough to abandon his preconceptions of traditional thinking and open his mind to other possibilities. He quickly raced back to the streets, full sprint ahead, hoping to catch anyone in time before they passed along the same judgment he had done prior to such a revelation. 

“WAIT!”

Jurian ran with his arms flailing dramatically.

“WAAAAAAIT!”

He finally returned to the exact spot he stood some days ago but now as a new man. Standing tall and radiating with poise, charm and grace. At least, he would be, after he caught his breath from running the whole way here. Too many bars and food places got the better of his physique.

“Guys… Hear them out.” Jurian let out a deep exhale for the last time before elaborating. “It’s more than just some petition for an open city, it’s a sanctuary. If you, as a leader, sense that you may have disenchanted a few members, why keep them along and risk disloyalty? You could instead free yourselves of such members by sending them to the sanctuary. Maybe it’s worth some deliberation, as the late KingCharlesIII mentioned, after all.”

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,040,000 Tip

Normally, PlagueDoctor wasn't one to typically wander the streets unless something of pure importance or interest caught his attention; he'd been neck-length busy during the holidays but finally could catch a small break. Taking a jaunt through the alleyways, past the usual jargon of biased journalists being murdered and frantic attempts to create successful newspapers, came some scholarly-looking fellow ranting about anarchism and the removal of crews for one city entirely.

An open city? With no rules, hierarchies, management, or any form of collaboration?

For the purpose of...sucking dick and fucking bitches with your friends?

"I think the main point of this whole matter was probably overlooked," he says, trying to piece together the arguments that had been brought up for both sides.

"Instead of some anarchy-based city with no rules, which would just lead to absolute madness with fresh-blooded gangsters throwing hands with one another while the city is rapidly overrun with crews that don't take kindly to our way of life, completely void of any and all order, I'm pretty sure Conceptualist here is just looking for a place to mud wrestle with the local prostitute and hump life-sized sex dolls in front of an audience."

"If the current state of our cities seems to be...well, hindering that grand scheme of yours, I don't think that's the case. I mean, you've had over two months to get it on in the closed-off back alleys in the room where it happens, but you've pretty much just sat and done nothing, and now suddenly you come to the public and complain about the overall state the country?"

"I'm not one to stop a good time...however you see it as, don't get me wrong. But part of that is actually...going and having a good time. Babes and bitches don't just come up to you and go "Sup honey, let's fuck!"; you have to work towards that. Even our damn prostitutes require some effort, usually a few rolls of bills, but effort nonetheless."

"Perhaps the actual desires here are too outlandish or crazy to be said publicly, or too weird and inappropriate to act out in full view of the world. Maybe that's the real reason things are boring to this guy here; he's hindered by the laws and responsibilities of the modern world."

He decided to avoid talking about the politics of inactive cities; sure, they certainly didn't lead to anything productive, and with the recent crackdown implemented by mayors and police commissioners really digging into each crew, threatening a complete shutdown, things certainly weren't on the upside. But that wasn't the main point of this discussion, though he felt obligated to try and respond to one more person.

"Jurian, if I sense I've been poorly communicative to members of my own crew, enough so that you would think I'd immediately suspect them of becoming disloyal, to suggest I should chuck them into a pile with the other degenerates to live out their lives in constant mayhem is rather selfish. That's not solving the problem, that's straight up ignoring it."

"I'd send them a mail, I'd ask them what's up, I'd inquire about their grievances. I'm not going to devalue my own crew because I haven't been the most communicative with them, that's not their fault for being upset."

"In regard to that matter though, if that's what groups of people within their crews are feeling, permanently stuck without any contact from their leaders or given any desire or obligation for them to actually stand up and start putting up some numbers, then we should re-evaluate how crew leaders actually treat their crew members. Perhaps start asking for them to be more communicative, ask about their day, talk about what plans crew members might have to move up in our order."

"That's what I try to do. Though we must also note that some crews may just not be as productive as others, due to whatever situation caused that. That also strains the crew leaders themselves; it's really not worth it to put forward effort in a crew that won't return the favor or even bother trying, but completely ignoring the few who do try and work hard results in the same frustrations both sides can face."

PlagueDoctor finally took in a breath.

"Anyway, I've spoken for a long time here. Conceptualist, if you want a place to live out your sexual fantasies, there's a place down a few blocks from here I think you should check out. I think they call it a library; who knows what's in store for you there?"

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Petition For An Open City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL