Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:04:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
How is 2023 for You So Far? Started by: Isabella on Jan 18, '23 09:24

2023 has been ups and downs just like any other year. Right now I am focusing on rehab and sobriety so I can make this year the best I can. I'm not trying to be in the same spot in 2024

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Got nothing much extra ordinary, plain old bunch of work loads. 2023 hasn't given me anything memorable yet. Heck even a bad thing, it's so passive for the start of the year. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Someone once said “all the ages are the same, it’s only love that makes them bearable”. This may be so on a long enough timeline, however in my year so far, this can go fuck itself. Love carries no weight with the local authorities, nor does it make a compelling argument for the energy companies that have been given free rein to fuck everyone in this country. In conclusion love is not a great contributor to this year’s challenges. This year needs to improve. Fast. 

I want to amend my previous post as this year has been better. I have met an amazing woman I just got a job it's looking up.

I'm a super optimistic and positive person. I can't help it and it frustrates my more cynical/realist friends.... BUT I'm so excited for 2023. Has it really gone how I wanted it? No. Do I want to be in a different place? Yes. But has that made the first month+ shitty? Nope! Life is a journey and you got to take every day one at a time and remember to give yourself praise for getting through one day to the next. Okay I'm actually being 100% serious so roll your eyes all you want ;p

Love you all!

So far this year has been and still is Amazing!  Just got married a couple of months ago, and not sure when the honeymoon phase will be over, if ever! :D

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $32,719 Tip

So far this year has been flying by, things at work are going well, the summer is here and love is in the air and my dollars are stacking nicely.  Gotta admit 2023 is working out well for me.

Report Post Tip
The year started great.... but since then it has crumble a bit .... wife lost her job then 3 months later I lost mine.... so far EI has not showed up to take the edge off.
And we are down to our last 200 dollars. Maxed credit cards and bank loads to pay were scrambling to say the least.
Report Post Tip
No fun at all. Way to many things that can take human society down for real.
Covid
War-risks in more places than Ukraine
High Prices on everything
Climate-change

Violence spreads everywhere.
Report Post Tip

2023 for me is alright? I mean it feels like the last year tbh. Nothing much has changed. But hey I am getting older so there's that lol

Report Post Tip

It has not gone to plan. 

None of the things I set out to do at the end of last year, have been done and I don't see them getting done in the remainder of the year. 

I am too tired and old. 

Its vanishing before my eyes!! :O I cant believe were already in July...

Report Post Tip

this yr ok I learn more about build games been work hard on game makers use ai right story make it easy for me build game try hared to get my lvl 64  

2023 so far is so so. Work has been a bunch of issues however my personal projects have taken off so that is a good sign. Hoping that this time next year I will have more income coming in. 

It's rather crap so far and I can't be dealing with the shitty year. I'm aching from work to crashing from watching the tv

Report Post Tip

Busy and blurry and absurd to think it's half finished. 

The years since the pandemic seem to blend together

It’s been a very very weird year. New/old city and a new job has been great but other parts have been tougher. I’m lucky to have friends and family all over the place. It’ll be a great rest of the year!
Report Post Tip

It had a bit of a rough start with a miscarriage just at the end of the first 12 weeks. Things are looking much better now though, we acquired a cat and she's the sweetest little creature!

Whoa people on here get laid? Huh. (jk sending hugs FishTheKitty). 

Honestly? Not too fucking bad. New place is nice, the area is brilliant. Work wouldn't be nearly as annoying if I could just care a bit less, but once again we're swapping teams so my micromanaging idiot manager will be no longer in 6.5 business days. 

Could it have gone better? Yeah, absolutely. But if I take off my depression glasses for a second, life is going pretty swell.

Well, 2023 didn't enter as i was dreaming.

I lost my dad and to be honest it's hard knowing that you're not going to see him again.

Things at my work move forward, because i changed profession after 20 years.

Life keeps on. 

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How is 2023 for You So Far?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL