Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:01:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
How is 2023 for You So Far? Started by: Isabella on Jan 18, '23 09:24
2023 has been a great year so far I’ve been happier than I’ve ever been life is grand actually couldn’t ask for better at this ping
Report Post Tip

I mean in the grand scheme of things it's better than 2020, 2021 & 2022 but not as good as like 2016 or 2017 was

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Totally crap right now, due to just loosing my job and having to go back to loving the way I had before

Report Post Tip

2023 is being wonderful. Things are going very well and I'm waiting for some more good news about some plans.

Sorry heard _Angel, I really hope you find a good new job.

Report Post Tip

What a revelation having this topic. I would like to say for those of you who are coping with the death of a loved one or pet, I offer my condolences. It rips the heart out. Keep on talking and feeling and the pain will ease. For those enduring struggles and hardships, just hang onto and believe there will be light at the end of the tunnel. 

I am so ready to put this year behind me. I have been reminding myself that I may have it rough but someone out there is having a rougher time. And a huge shoutout to those from this community who have supported me through my pain and troubles. 

Report Post Tip

Going well. Looking forward to the fall as it is one of my favorite times of the year. Not too hot or cold. 

Report Post Tip

Lot of highs and lows this year, but lots of life lessons learned and I know now what I want/need in life so the lows were needed. I'm thankful it's not too hot this year because last year we dealt with blazing heat, this year has it's hot days and cold days in Summer. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
As with any year there has been ups and downs. The severity of such things fluctuating as one would expect. As far as the year so far now coming to an end in a mere few months. There could have been some changes made, yet some were. I can only hope this year has been kind to each of you in its own way.

I think my answer would be right in line with Chaos Theory, it’s blows 2020-2022 out of the water but compared to 2015-2017 doesn’t hold a candle 

Report Post Tip

My 2023 has been very much all over the place but i gotta say

I am very happy that it is now September 

which means that yes winter is over and we are now enjoying spring:D

now just another 3 months and il be able to get my summer tan on 

2023 has been a good year was given a 20% raise and thats truly a change of situations.  I went from why stay to hell yeah I'm staying

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How is 2023 for You So Far?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL