Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 22:52:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The New Leader of the Streets Started by: BarbaraWawa on Jan 27, '23 20:22

what’s your issue GentlemanRancher? What would you like me to do for you?

Report Post Tip

I was out of the country again looking for more hot scoops (and not those from Premeir), so I could not respond immediately. My apologies.

JamesBaxter

As far as your other implication, I’m going to paraphrase someone who I can’t quite remember the name at the moment, “They’re small time and meaningless and I don’t want the karma of their death on my conscious.”

Not even worth the bullet it would take.

That is EXACTLY what the culprit would say. Did TheBeast promise you a bounty of 1 million?

Adonna

Democratically elected he? I didn't vote. I don't know anyone who voted. 

Just because you chose not to use your valuable vote for the prestigious title of Leader of The Streets doesn't mean it wasn't a democratic election.

Everyone could have voted, but many chose not to. I missed the opportunity to and you don't see me trying to smear the FAIR and DEMOCRATIC process of the LOTS election.

We are currently in a LOTS succession crisis following the assassination of BarbaraWawa, please take this more seriously.

Report Post Tip

JournalistHarold

There was nowhere to vote. I've made it very clear that I believe the streets belong to all. This is not a dictatorship.  Any appointed/elected LOTS should be shot.

Report Post Tip

That's the kind of commie narrative that will one day see a handsome future President shot on a grassy knoll. The question is Comrade, why do you like potato's so much? AND WHY DO YOU HATE ELECTED OFFICIALS?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
For sure no voting about this obscure thing Leadership no.

Time to learn speaking real truth instead of own truth that more is like an lie.

Streets belongs to all and stop this complaining about there must be one.

Peace out!
Report Post Tip

Harold had been a busy man the last few weeks, going & coming endlessly in ways that people could only imagine. He was a very old and important man, you see. HardoldBogtrotter had heard about an election and was ready to come delare it rigged, for his own name had not appeared on the ballot, claim he was the true victor but when he arrived at the streets that was all forgotten, rather quickly in fact.&nbsp;

The old man stood there, staring with his eyes wide and a look of terror on his face. He could not believe what was before him. Glancing around he realized that no one else seemed that bothered by what was happening, or amazed. 

"Holy shit," HaroldBogtrogger said loudly to get the attention of everyone present. "Talking dogs!"

This, JamesBaxter, is the kind of attitude that a future LOTS demonstrates:

what’s your issue GentlemanRancher? What would you like me to do for you?

Report Post Tip
This doggy is watch-dog he really had to learn how to speak HaroldBogTrotter.

Thats why he speaks out and try to learn even more and be better in conversation thanjs to he also are an old doggy that loved equality in all ways.
Report Post Tip

Adonna voting was for humans only. As a little doggy you were not afforded the right to vote, at least here in America. 

Maybe things are different elsewhere in the world, but most Americans only want people voting and not animals. These aren't my views of course, I once had a deep connection with a horse that I saw while on a drive in the country. 

But anyway, I'm sure we all understand how ruff dogs have it. 

So why was Tutte not afforded a vote? Why were these "elections" not public knowledge? Why were hundreds here not aware of the vote? Because there was no real vote. There were a few people who made the decision(s) on something that should not be a part of the streets.

Report Post Tip

Paul wanders in smirking. He pulls out a spray bottle containing water. He sprays Adonna and Tutte.

“Bad dogs, bad dogs, stop sniffing each other in public.  Adonna, you know Tutte is a dog right and thus as Wellerman states, he couldn’t vote. How would he hold the pen? I can confirm there was indeed a vote. Perhaps since you too are a dog you would not be aware of such a vote. The rules may need to be altered to allow dog voting. I propose we add an amendment to section 3 of the rules to allow interspecies voting.”

Paul pats Wellerman on the back.

“How are you doing buddy? This JamesBaxter bullying you? Don’t worry man he will be back to talking to himself inside his little cardboard fort he made called police headquarters. Anyway, he won’t be in Philly for too long. Dude jumps ship more than you and you are a bloody pirate.”

He nods at LiquidFarehamJr.  

“I dunno what the hell is going on here but I would like to propose this anteater as the new leader of the streets”

Paul points at Sniffler.

“Look at him he’s got a snazzy waistcoat, a top hat, and a cane. What more could you want from a leader of the streets? He’s also willing to make his own badge that says leader of the streets. He is skilled at sewing and has many scout badges. You may laugh at him but its no more mental than the rest of the nonsense that goes on here. I know Sniffler can count on Wellermans vote. I can provide references from leader figures of the world to Sniffler’s prowess as a top-notch chap. We have talking dogs and pirates. Hell, we even have whatever JamesBaxter is. Why can’t we have an anteater as the leader of the streets? I await the confirmation that this has been accepted”.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $240,000 Tip

Sooo, I am a dog, you are a dingy flag, and Paul wants an anteater to run the streets. Three ineligible to vote, including  you (wellman.)  

No vote is needed anyway. I will continue to do as I please in the streets and praise those who take out the trash who tries to lead.

Report Post Tip

Adonna - this disrespect is intolerable

You have issued a challenge to duel to Adonna.

Report Post Tip

Now people want DOGS to VOTE in DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS? What have The Streets become without a leader? This is insanity! 

Report Post Tip

While staring at Paul_Finch

Spraying highly respected members of this lovely fucking community. is bloody rude, right?

We all know how you slide the high schoolers a cheeky one to make up rumours about your prowess.
I don't mean that you are sick fucks. I talking's about fucking money, keep your knickers on.

Glancing at GentlemanRancher
Dogs with a better standing than any fucking cunt talking in this alley that's for fucking sure Gentleman twat!

Do you know 90% of household dust is made of dead human skin, right? That's what the Leaders of nothing are to me. Just to make my fucking position absolutely crystal clear.

Report Post Tip

I don't think we are making progress here 

Report Post Tip

Gentlemen! Gentlemen! And bitches...

You are doing yourselves and Cosa Nostra no favors with this bickering.  I've been conducting my business under the impression that James Baxter was the Leader of the Streets, and now I come out here to see that not only is he disavowing the title, but there is actual hostility in the air over the entire dilemma. Is this what we've come to? No one wants to step up and be Leader of the Streets, and, to the contrary, have become openly abusive at the mere suggestion that such a leader should exist?

At this point, I don't even know who the leader of the streets is and what I'm supposed to do at next week's convention when there is no leader to discuss important street issues. That's relatively small potatoes, though. You can put those guns away, that's taking things way too far. And Adonna is on a line or something? Is that fly fishing lingo? Regardless, how about we all just agree to conduct our business in the streets as we see fit. If you don't want a leader to look up to, then don't. But don't begrudge those of us who appreciate the extra effort put forth by those wishing to become the next Leader.

Report Post Tip

simpleton these people are nothing but disciples of Street Anarchism.

They do not want well-governed streets, led by a Leader of The Streets, who is an elected official, a representitive of the people chosen by the people.

They do not want thriving competitions, bountyful in their rewards and competitive in nature, of course overseen by The Competition Commission to guarantee fairness and hold them to a higher standard (hell, perhaps there may even be a competitive writing competition to spruce things up once in a while!).

They do not want quality newspapers covering diverse topics in diverse ways (like Aramina and mine own for example), free press is seen as a dirty thing by these goons.

They do not even want aspiring political essayists like WhereWasI to produce any more inspiring and insightful works like Systematic Immolation of Thought.

No, the only thing they can conceive is total Street Anarchism, and if you disagree or dare utter an alternative they will threathen and shoot you. Our last LOTS @BarbaraWara was assasinated, and I would not be surprised if the next one to be elected will be murdered as well.

Who can we turn to as our saviour in this crisis? I'm going to take a shot in the dark here, perhaps SilentAssassin?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

Sends money to people (i can do that)

Hosts competitions (sure!)

Awards prizes (to entrants) Gladly!

Encourages writers, and journalists  (absolutley)

Hosts quizs ( a lot of fun) 

Occasionally shoots people (under certain legitimate circumstances) TBD

Calls for, hosts, and adjudicates on, sitdowns (sounds reasonable)

i accept this nomination! LiquidFarehamJr. you say you have quite a bit of money? lets put it back into the streets and the people in the streets! 

There are many people in these streets that deserve recognition and prizes for their contributions in the community for things such as running newspapers and starting up new business ventures.

im ready to do a sitdown to move forward in a new direction

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I just had an interesting conversation with FutureStealer.  He agreed with me that Baxter shouldn't be killed.  But he did say the following, which to me endorses everything that I've said, and is damning testimony on Baxter and his awful stewardship as Leader of the Streets:

I just think he's shown he has not much interest in being leader of the streets.  A new one must be found.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The New Leader of the Streets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL