Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 10:06:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
The New Leader of the Streets Started by: BarbaraWawa on Jan 27, '23 20:22

Has there been any progress on SilentAssassin's campaign for Leader of the Streets? I'm with you, chief. Make us proud. 

Report Post Tip

His campaign is a moot point.  I have seized control of the position of LOTS with immediate effect.

I know nothing of this LOTBD position that has been thrown around and will have no part in recognising JamesBaxter as the holder of any such title.  Moreover, the business district has no leader, it is a collection of individuals striving to scrape a living in this thing of ours. 

The janitor at the Bella Vista public toilets needs a payrise I might add, the stench and filth has been near unbearable lately.

Report Post Tip

Hello good people i see we are having a very interesting turn of events. i am indeed standing by my last statement. i want to act in thje best interest of storytellers journalists and everyone in our streets! 

A voting poll is the best way to determine who our people believe in as their leader,their voice and their choice. As far as delivery of these votes? if carrier pigeons can carry the votes without bird shit on them they shall be counted!. if a Saint Bernard has to travel for days up mountains and down valleys carrying the votes around their necks in a small barrel as long as its not covered in dog drool it shall be counted! Postal Votes? if you are willing to lick a stamp and an envelope risking a paper cut on your tongue because you believe in letting yourself be heard?  you have my deepest gratitude for your bravery because that shit hurts!

i have noticed a certain song writing contest taking place. i applaud each and every entry that has been cast so far! this is the type of newsworthy activities i myself love to see and i know i don't stand alone! 

The Mafia Manifesto is a beautiful piece and has received high praise! 

Things like these are what will make our streets alive and bustling with activity, imagination, fantastic tales that will be told for generations down the road, we come together as a community of the streets everyone wins!

The streets are coming back to life everyone lets all do what we can to move it in the right direction and not in the way of the past!

S.A goes to get a bowl of soup because...well hes hungry

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The New Leader of the Streets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL