Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:59:20
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
-1 and -4 vs innocent vs lazy people Started by: FastFingerFreddy on Feb 14, '23 03:40
Correct me if am wrong but this game is about families and being in one and dying for it when the time comes.

The - 1 and - 4 group I understand but not past the five day mark.

I myself normally shoot anyone past 20 days if no comment is made to a family.

Now I know I will get cops tailing me for a while and I'm OK with that.

But doubling the time every time is a little ridiculous.

Now with that said my last target who was not a -1 or -4 but I had to post a hit.

Now I'm being followed for 8 hours for just playing the game.

Why are we allowing people to be vagrants on our streets by not joining a family and playing the game. And punishing thoughs that are playing the game.

It's not right in anyway.
If anything the game should automatically clean the inactive every week.

Maybe this seems a little harsh to the lazy people who are here to chat but this is a game and it thrives on activity and it should not cater to non-committal people.

Just saying how I see it.

Do you Agree or Disagree
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just playing devils advocate a bit so that I can glean a little more from your perspective... if you know there are negative consequences for stacking heat generating events on top of each other, why do you not task your crew with such trivial work?  Do hits so important that you cant trust anyone but yourself to carry out happen often enough that you stack them up on top of each other on a regular basis that makes it worth removing the protective feature?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Well Squishy I'm just bored and have an open gun when I find them lol

I just think we are allowing lazy people to rule the game and I don't think anyone really wants that.
Report Post Tip
Another thought Squishy

If the people who choose not to join a family or be active on the game, if they knew they would die in a week would probably still join and do the same thing since it is not hard to make a character.
Of course then people will say "So why not leave them alone"

I'll tell you why....Big Guns Rule here and if they turn into Canon foder so be it.

Join a family and play at least a bit, is not hard to do either many people do that to, sad to say.
Report Post Tip

Rule the game? How? We vagrants just like to check in every now and then without making a new character every time.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Space you use to be a good long time player and you know making a character is not hard.
That reason is nothing to stand on.
Report Post Tip

I tend to agree with FFF here, Give ppl 7 days to find a crew or let them go off into the sunset. If you can't or won't find a crew within a week, most of the time, they just cause trouble to those who actually care. Just my two cents. 

Report Post Tip
FFF, first off I'm not Spacepole if that's what you are trying to say. Second, you never explained how is vagrants "rule the game". Did you mean ruin? Besides the point, I don't think we should take community ques from a guy who's boss is "obscenely low" on the activity scale. Which hurts the game more? Me being here to check in or a leader that doesn't give a fuck?

Same goes for TheBeast. Get your numbers up, kid. Then you might have a valid opinion. It's apparent you care just about as much as I do these days.

SpaceBreakfast  sorry for the mistake on who you were.

And if you read the thread "GUNS" rule the game not inactive wantabes or vagrants.

Report Post Tip
Seems like you have strong feelings on the subject. What are you going to do about your leader? Should he be worried?
Report Post Tip
So first off space, for someone who does not care you seem to be trying to stay alive pretty hard. The question is why not join a crew?

As for leadership activities there are various reasons why some have low periods of time here as real life is a thing. The point you are missing is that more often than not the ones sitting here with your time and no crew usually cause trouble.

If a leader is to IA they are dealt with as well. So let's not question those who have earned their position while you have not earned a crew.
Report Post Tip

Well that is none of your concern but it is being taken care of.

Report Post Tip
Oh wow some sensitive suckers around here today. I must have touched a nerve. If I were your leaders I'd be worried about the attitudes my own family may harbor towards me. Hopefully they see this. "Dealt with" usually means trouble doesn't it?

Sure, I did miss that point James. Well, I didn't miss it. It was never said. I shouldn't expect much from FFF here. I can see the steam coming out of his ears. Doctors are worried he might regress and forget how to swallow, much less speak coherently. This would be hugely detrimental to his game. We all know swallowing is a major part of what he brings to the table.
Report Post Tip

Space****.....you have me all wrong as most people do, I am not mad at all I am only pointing out a weak spot in the game as I view it.

Report Post Tip
So was I. You're big sticking point was CL activity in another thread as you pointed out. You currently support a largely IA CL. What are you going to do about it with your strong convictions?
Report Post Tip

I have no control on the removal of a CL that is beyond my pay grade as well as yours.

I have always been an strong believer in game activity ....ask anyone.

Report Post Tip
Well if that isn't the most flaccid answer anyone could give. "I feel strongly about this but I'm powerless". That can't feel good.

Even if it is the truth LOL

Report Post Tip

Spacelunch, looks like you proved our point. Enough said.

Report Post Tip

I dont think the protections should be removed just because people want a +1. Some people just dont want to join families or just check in irregularly.

No offense but I dont always join families. Some people are picky where they put their time, but if they aren't shooting at you, why should they lose their protection? If you are that inclined to kill someone who hasn't done a thing to offend anyone, then take the heat and deal with it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: -1 and -4 vs innocent vs lazy people
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL