Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 12:12:15
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A nun with a scythe walks into a bar. (OPEN RP) Started by: Sister_Friede on Mar 09, '23 09:00

Raphael had not put his pistol back yet, partially to let it cool a minute, partially because he was pretty sure this nun was crazy. he watched her for a second as she just casually sat down on someone she had murdered a minute ago and decided that, crazy or not, she wasn't someone to fuck with.

"Probably not a great idea to hang around in the alleyway for too long sister. Cops are bound to be on their way, what with the screaming, and the gunshots, and all the blood." He kicked at one of the bodies at the mouth of the alley. This would hit the papers for sure.

"You got somewhere you can go, something to change into? That's a whole lot of blood." He wasn't entirely sure if she was fully present in her mind just then. She was focused on cleaning that weapon of hers. All the better to keep it sharp he figured, but self-preservation needed to kick in at some point.

He slid his pistol back into its holster and nodded further into the alley. "If we go that way, we can probably pop out near the park, there's a lake there you could start to wash up in at least a little bit, and hide away from the street and all the lights."

Report Post Tip

"Sounds like a good idea." Sister Friede says, standing up and muttering a quick prayer. "I hope they begged for forgiveness when they went..." She twirls her scythe, blood spraying all over the walls, and it was quickly clean. "Lead the way, kind stranger." Her voice was quiet, rough, probably because she seemed tense still. Like more of these bastards were going to jump out of the shadows.

"I'm new here, but I do sort of make it a habit to do my part in cleaning up a city of its filth. Like these men." She gestures to them with her scythe.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Raphael nodded as he gingerly stepped between pooling blood, and bodies quickly-growing cold. The stench in the alley, some of which was likely present before the nun got here was potent to say the least, but he did his best to keep from gagging on it.

"I can't say that I normally help too much with things like this to be honest. I'm glad someone is, but I won't lie, you uh... don't fit the bill of someone I would have guessed to be involved in this sort of work. Where are you from if you don't mind my asking?"

The pair made their way further into the alleways and turned left, and then a quick right behind some tenemant building. A few lights flickered in a window here or there, but for the most part things were muted in the slums of the city, the parts behind the fair facade of lights and parties and fast cars. These were the spaces where people truly lived and died. And tonight, things were quiet.

Report Post Tip

"I'm from the Old Country." Sister Friede says, keeping her eyes on the shadows. She watched the scum crawl and flinch away from her gaze. The darkness of this alley watched her stalk it like a hunting ground, and she watched some more hoodlums, no doubt to report her to the police. It would be so funny, them reporting that a crazy nun had attacked and murdered their friends in an alley.

No one would believe them.

Her scythe dragged on the ground, cutting a long fine line into it. It was a horrifying sound to anyone who saw that scythe go to town on those hoodlums, or at least heard it. Friede, all the while, was muttering a prayer under her veil, eyes closed as she continued to follow Raphael.

Raphael nodded to the nun's response. Only a certain kind of people talked like that, and it wasn't anyone he was comfortable asking too many questions of, so he left things at that. A few minutes worth of a wlk later, and they could see the park on the other side of the street at the mouth of the alley. He stopped and looked up and down the street, nodding toward the park.

"Looks like the coast is clear for now. Might want to skeedattle over there and get to the lake. I'll keep a few feet behind you in case someone shows up and you need a distraction."

It had nothing to do with that creepy sound she was making, or the fact that he had a desperate craving for a cigarette just then. Certinaly not.

Report Post Tip

The sun was still down, and the park was dark. She heard sirens in far distance, and she calmly walked across the street, scythe on her shoulder, heading towards the lake to attempt to get the blood out. "Who are you, stranger, and how did you manage to find that alley? I suppose... the Lord does work in mysterious ways..." She says, looking for a discrete place to go washing. And then she realized. "Oh... right... I don't have a change of clothes. Oh well... I'm not too bothered..."

Raphael shrugged. "Honestly, I was headed to the bar nearby and I heard screaming. When I went to look, some guy bumped into me running the opposite direction and then I saw those guys surrounding you. Little did I know, you clearly had the situation well in hand." 

He almost extended a hand, but considering the woman before him was still bloodied, he opted to bow his head a bit by way of acknowledgement. "I'm Raphael. Raph if you like. Nice to meet you sister." He took a pack of cigarettes out of his jacket pocket then. "Do you mind if I smoke?"

Report Post Tip

"I don't mind if you smoke. I'm not in the place to talk ill of someone's vices when I enjoy drinking myself." She takes off her habit, leaving her in her underwear as she starts to wash the blood into the lake. She doesn't seem to mind that there was someone literally right there. She hums a tune under her breath as she continues to wash.

At the permission of the nun Raph began to light a cigarette, right until she started to undress and he realized she didn't have anything else on underneath. He turned on his heel, and kept his head on a swivel. It wasn't every day a woman stood all but naked in the park washing clothes. Sure some folks did wash here till the coppers chased em out, but not in their undergarments. If anyone caught a glimpse, she's gather a crowd real fast. So he stood, quietly listening to the sounds of her humming and the lowl quiet splashes of the lake water as he had his smoke.

"So. What's your drink of choice then sister? Maybe next time I see you it'll be less violent and I can buy you a round to forget tonight."

He thought he saw someone for a moment near one of the bushes as there was a rattle of leaves, but it turned out to be a racoon grubbing at a garbage can instead. His hand remained inside his jacket though, just in case he was wrong and there was something else nearby.

Report Post Tip

"Whiskey, mostly." She was halfway through, still trying to remove the deeper stains in the habit. "You know, this is the only thing I've ever worn, save for a few civilian outfits here and there whenever I was not serving in mass..." She continues to hum, but her ears remain open for any traitorous eyes. "We have company." A pair of blue eyes staring widely at her. "Poor thing must never have seen a woman naked before." She was done already, and left it to dry. By the time she looked up, the blue eyes were gone. Friede chuckles.

Raphael chuckled. "That what you call serving mass back there in the alley then? Reminds me why I don't attend church at night." He shook his head and ashed his ciagarette into the lake before he took another drag. Then he turned in the direction the nun was facing to see if he could spot whatever it was she had also spotted, but shrugged when he saw nothing. If there was someone there, she was probably right, they were just looking. As long as it stayed that way, and she wasn't upset about it, there was no reason for him to be.

"Sister. Do you need to buy some other clothes then? That habit is going to be wet for a while, I don't think there'll be many places we can find clothes. Do you live close by in a convent or something? Maybe we can get you home and changed?"

Raph never stayed in one city long enough to get a good lay of the land, he traveled a lot, meaning he truly had no idea where the convent was. He did hope it was close though. Running around with a half naked nun had to be some kind of sin he forgot about. If it wasn't it probably ought to be.

Report Post Tip

"I've been moving around for a while. I had an apartment when I went to this country a few years ago... not much in terms of worldly possessions... I want to change that." She looks at the habit currently drying. "You... wouldn't buying me some clothes would you?"

Raph shook his head. "I wouldn't mind at all sister. Do you want to wait here while I run, or would you like to put on my jacket and come along. You'll look odd, but at least you won't be, well..."

He gestured to the way she was standing then.

"You know what? Take the jacket, you must be freezing anyway." And with that, off his suit jacket came revealing a pair of M1911s in shoulder holsters under each of his arms. As he handed it to her he took one more drag, and flicked his cigarette into the lake.

"You want to wear anything in particular?"

Report Post Tip

"I'm not picky. Take whatever clothes you can spare me. The sun's rising, and I'd rather not be caught without anything on in the middle of a public park." Friede is still looking about for anyone who wanted to cause trouble. Sirens were wailing in the distance. It was probably due to the hunt and the casualties she inflicted.

"Would you look at that. The police finally arrived."

Report Post Tip

Shini was wandering the dark streets, looking for a nun. Why did his boss want a nun? He didn't know and didn't care. There was also something else... Oh right, the nun has a scythe. Odd, but okay. When he remembered the scythe he had remembered that he had been given a name and what it was. "Sister Friede!" He could have sworn he was told she was around here somewhere. 

Report Post Tip

He hears her name called. She looks up, only wearing a jacket over her naked body. She keeps quiet, crouched behind a bush as she readies her scythe. She decides to try and bait. "Over here!" She calls, readying her weapon.

Report Post Tip

Shini heard a response to his call. He looked around for a moment before heading towards some bushes. Odd plays for a nun to be. The night was just getting weirder. Just as he goasto the bush, his gut told him to duck. He ducked down quickly, even though he was shorter than your average male.

Report Post Tip

Friede holds the scythe to the newcomer's throat. "Don't move a muscle. Who are you?" Shini, you see a woman, in her underwear, the only thing covering her being a jacket. She has brown hair, a teasing smile on her face, but that scythe... this was the woman your boss wanted you to find. And she was now holding a scythe to your throat.

Report Post Tip

Okay, so she was able to read his movements. Though it didn't happen often, it wasn't a big deal. As for the scythe, he could think of worse ways to go. Like drowning. "If you want me to talk, it requires me to move a series of muscles. If you don't want me to move then I can't answer your question." He responded sarcastically. "My name is Shini. You spoke with the boss at the bar." ​​​​​As for her lack of clothing, he decided it was best to ignore it.

Report Post Tip

"Jeez..." Friede says, taking her scythe away. "I honestly did not know. Shit, he sent you?" The nun at least had the decency to be ashamed, as he puts her scythe down and scratches her head awkwardly. "Sorry about that. I thought you were someone after my head. I had enough of those back home in the Old Country..." She sat down, as she waited for Raphael_Debar to return.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A nun with a scythe walks into a bar. (OPEN RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL