Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 04:17:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
A nun with a scythe walks into a bar. (OPEN RP) Started by: Sister_Friede on Mar 09, '23 09:00

It took a good half hour just to find a place open at this time of day, but Raph eventually found one, and although they look at the guy with a pair of pistols under his arms strangely, they didn't ask questions when a wad of cash came out. At least none of the wrong kind of questions. He realized though, he didn't know the nun's size, so he did the sendible thing. He bought three dresses, and three pairs of sensible hels to go with them.

On his way back to the lake, he noticed there was someone else standing with her, so he picked up his pace and hung the clothes on a nearby bush.

"Here you go Sister, it's all I could find on such short notice." He gestured to the other guy standing there, "Friend of yours sister?" he asked, with a not so polite tone, and he waited for the woman to pick a dress and change so he could put his jacket back on.

Report Post Tip

The nun smiles. "Yes. Just a friend. I told you I was looking for employment. This one of my new boss's associates." Friede notices the dresses and nods. "Oh bless you, sir..." She started to look through the dresses until she decided on the black dress and high heels mix. She quickly got dressed and handed Raphael_Debar his jacket back. "Thank you so much. I owe you now..."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Raph shook his head and waved a dismissive hand. "Don't mention it sister." he held his hand out to the other stranger. "Well anyone who is a friend of the good sister here can't be all bad. I'm Raphael, friends call me Raph. Nice to meet you."

He would shake the strangers hand, should they let him and wait for an introduction back, before turning back to the nun. "Well you certainly look a little less like a woman of the cloth in that, but not terribly off th beaten path. Long as it fits and you're comfortable, that's what matters. I'm glad you found some work though, that's always a good thing, and not easy nowadays. What is it that you folks do then?"

Report Post Tip

Friede shrugs. "I just got hired. Looks like this person here," She gestures to Shini as she does. "works for my now-boss. I don't know how he found me really." People were beginning to gather near the alley, watching and noticing the absolute carnage that Friede wrought. Not like the addicts deserved it, but people did not know what to think. They were glad these hoodlums were gone, but to be dispatched from this earth the way they were... it was mixed thoughts.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Raphael nodded as he looked toward the nun and then toward Shini"Well it's nice to meet both..."

His words were cut by the sounds of gunfire ringing off of buildings. Instinctively his hand went under his jacket, but the sounds were clearly coming from further into the city. Some poor bastards were having the worse night of their lives, maybe the last night of their lives.

"Might be a good time to find somewhere quiet to be. Either of you know somewhere safe nearby?"

Report Post Tip

"My apartment I suppose." Friede says, putting on her veil. It was clear she was not comfortable wearing the dress, probably because she wore that habit for a long time. "No one knows I even have an apartment..." She gets up and moves, scythe in hand.

Raphael nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Outdoors is not the best place to be right now seems like. What with the alleyway and the sounds of whatever is going on down the road."

He looked in the direction of the repeating gunfire. It was turning into either a slaughter, or a firefight and it was impossible to tell which. At least on the battlefield, each side had distinct sounding weapons, out here, everything was a jumble.

"Your place wouldn't happen to be in that direction would it?"

Report Post Tip

"How unfortunate... my apartment is in that direction, sir." She sighs, lifting her scythe onto her shoulder and moving forward, covering her face with her hood as she walks ahead of the two.

Raphael sighed and took both his pistols out.

"Well, and pardon my language sister, but looks like we're gonna be fucked getting you home. You sure you want to go there and no somewhere else tonight?"

He hoped the woman would change her mind. She was the only reason he was even in the park, let alone the streets, so late as it was. By now he'd normally either be asleep next to some broad he'd brough up from a winning streak. Or sitting at a table trying to get one going. Either one was better than this shit.

"Not really, no." Sister Friede says. "Hope you keep some mags with your guns. I have a feeling we'll be deep in the shit real soon."

She looks over at Raphael_Debar, and she knows that he would literally rather be anywhere else.

"I don't actually require accompanying home. I'll be fine."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Raph shook his head.

"Nonsense, I can't let you go into whatever that is alone. No I don't keep extra magazines with me though. I've got enough to get by for the moment and if something real heavy goes down, then I pick up from what someone else isn't using anymore. There's always plenty to go around."

He nodded in the direction of the gunfire then.

"Beauty before age then I guess, since you know where you're going."

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

"Then be ready. We might have some friends to accompany us, and a whole lot of gunfire to boot." Friede raises her scythe, and begins walking. She ignores the stares she's being given, and smiles warmly at any policeman who tried to stop her. It would be a long while walking to her apartment, if Raphael_Debar still wished to accompany her.

Report Post Tip

Bottle was walking in the park when he saw Sister Friede, a nun carrying a long scythe. He was surprised. A nun with a weapon?! But then he remembered he was a glass bottle that could walk and talk. Anything is possible in this world. He noticed she was not alone, accompanied by a man. 

Just as he was engrossed in his thoughts, his glass body accidentally hit a bench, making a sound that could have exposed him, but he managed to hide himself behind a bush.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A nun with a scythe walks into a bar. (OPEN RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL