Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 10:47:16
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Hussle - PP and GR same as completed achievement Started by: Ice-Man on Mar 22, '23 10:45

Yep it is pretty much that really. Hustle asks complete x number of PP's sometimes, for those going on the GR run damages on time to complete. It is under the same timer, in the same way for example WB gun back takes x petties it counts felonies too. Those doing GR are using that timer to GR as quick as possible and we all know it takes ages! The suggestion is to change the hustle requirement from a PP timer to PP or GR. I can't see from a brief look that it is currently or previously suggested. I can't see any down sides aside from coding - sorry!

Report Post Tip

This was already suggested: https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1517555#243545212

Report Post Tip

Ahh thank you Genevieve 

Report Post Tip

Was few years ago! Maybe a refresh on peoples thoughts? I just struggle to see why the same timer has to be a PP is all. All views welcome. Keep them polite! 

Report Post Tip

Refresh Incomplete Tasks

You have XXXX Favors available.
You may call in a favor to randomly refresh your tasks.
You will not get any of the same tasks you currently have.
Click here to call in a favor...

Use the above & it will get rid of the undesired hustle task. 

Report Post Tip

I mean yeah, I have to echo what BillyWawa has said here. You can refresh your tasks for favors.

Or just choose which means more to you. It's the same with HQ attacks and shooting - they share a timer so we have to choose what we use it for. And I think it's a good thing that we can't just do everything at once all the time and we have to pick and choose what's the most valuable.

Report Post Tip

CFor those that have favours which lends itself to needing to pay for a game in order to have them or be available at time they can be claimed. For newbies with no favours makes it tough unless you hand over the dolar when favours are given as a nice extra. It is the same action / result / timer. Just think having the option to PP or GR from the same timer - function might be a bit more inclusive.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Hussle - PP and GR same as completed achievement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL