Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 07:57:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Why not get drunk? Started by: James-Coonan on Mar 26, '23 01:16

I gotta help my cousin pack cause we're moving to Maine in like 2 and a half weeks. We may very well get drunk after we get packing done but if we drink before then nothing will get done at all and we'll just sing sea shanties until 2am

Report Post Tip
Drinking to feel better can go 2 ways, and neither are good!

1 - You feel good, forget your problems until the next day when you sober up.

2 - You go further into a downward spiral and more emotional.
Report Post Tip
So I guess I did not elaborate quite well enough. I don't walk around completely sloshed everyday I drink enough to maintain stability still function
Report Post Tip
Why getting drunk?

Lifes much more fun being sober AnD being with drunk friends.......a short while.
Report Post Tip
While being drunk with friends is fun I don't happen to have any. And no for me life is absolutely not more fun sober
Report Post Tip

Why have a bud light when you can have bud and be wiser...see what I did there? Enjoy the ganja mon!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Most issues in my life have been solvable without a drink, drinking actually is a detriment to many of the problems, only making things worse.   If i am gonna drink and sometimes, end up shit-faced, will generally be in celebration, births, deaths, marriages, birthdays, and Christmases.   Is easy to bury yourself in something to mask the problems, but is not a solution

Report Post Tip

Drink only when the occasion is appropriate, like parties, etc. Parents taught me this when I first started drinking two years ago.

Report Post Tip
So I posted this to see how many people were going to give a here's why you should do it this way. But the one thing that I seen like one person say that I should do what I feel is best for me. And it seems that in this day and age everybody has their own idea of how other people should live their lives and almost none of those ideas involve that person doing what they feel is best without judgment. And yes before you come on here harping the world has always been full of judgmental people for one reason or another That's not my point lol but thank you everyone for contributing.
Report Post Tip
I enjoy a good drink lol but it’s not healthy for ya that’s been proven. Liver damage kidney damage possibly beat up your wife girlfriend or some loser at the bar.

Seems like some pretty good reasons not to drink
Report Post Tip

I came here just to say tell your story. We all know what drinking does but not everyone knows what drinking does to a person going through it. Like I told you before, I was never condescending, because I deal with this shit everyday. Even with rehab and recovery, I'm working on it. Therapy helps. But at the end of the day when I look in the mirror, that's when I face my demons.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Why not get drunk?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL