Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 11:22:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
New Writing Competition! $20m in Prizes! Started by: MrKuku on May 01, '23 09:48

"KuroroLucifer, may I ask why you submitted an entry for this competition after it was already over? Not only that, but it greatly exceeds the set word limit of 120. And it's about multiple people, not one person."

"MrKuku I think this should mean that KuroroLucifer is post-competitiously disqualified. I also think this means that, since they are now a non-entrant, they might be eligible for a prize. What do you think?"

"Duchess, where is my 125K for the week?"

Report Post Tip

I would most certainly be interested in hearing sweet Kelly_Kapowski's story which I believe would've been worthy of such a vast reward - Maybe next time!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Kelly_Kapowski may enter but the story has to be about a miscreant of our society 

Report Post Tip

Does being fat make you a miscreant?

The only reason I ask is I am being cajoled into writing some sort of murder/mystery involving a fat person and a heinous murder, possibly of a pizza delivery guy or a baker of sausage rolls.............

The murderer may, or may not, be a member of our community.  How would the rules apply in this scenario?  I just want to make sure I am not wasting my time in my endeavours, you know?

Can the competitions commission give me some sort of guidance here?  Surely this is part of their remit no?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I'm going to have this contest run for another week, and I have $48,000,000 un prizes!

Tell me about the killing you or your lineage has been most proud of. 

I'll start.  My ancestor killed an earner named PremShark once. That was funny.  Hahahahaha

Report Post Tip

"Before I put any effort into this attempt, can I confirm that Wellerman isn't going to pop out of nowhere and tell us we can't actually do this bit and thus all my time is wasted, much like the dreams of my youth?" Rebecca asked of MrKuku

Report Post Tip

After some late night meetings with Competition Commission and MrKuku, I can confirm that this competition has been APPROVED to operate for another week. 

This competition, unlike your dreams, is bound to be successful. Good luck to everyone who participates, just make sure you enter on time! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Wellerman, are any other bona fide competitions being run at the moment? 

Report Post Tip

"MrKuku, I'm currently running a secret competition."

"Nobody has figured out how to enter it yet, nobody has figured out what the prize is yet. Nobody even knows what the competition is about. If this countrywide display of competition-incompetence keeps up I'll be forced to award the prize to myself."

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Nord reads a pamphlet with the extended competition rules carefully and shakes his head.

"Ten prizes of $48,000,000 each. That's really impressive, MrKuku, but I've learned to expect nothing less of you and I know you will deliver on this promise."

Nord takes a pack of Lucky Strikes out of his pocket and lights a cigarette. He spends a few minutes thinking about his bloodline and the competition question.

"I'm not a violent man and neither were any of my ancestors. I refuse to not submit this non-entry to your contest."

"At the same time I must insist that you award full prizes to the following members of our community: worm, KennyRusso and JubTheNub. I am confident the competition commission will recognise them as rightful finalists. Please wire the money at your earliest convenience. Thank you in advance."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Writing Competition! $20m in Prizes!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL