Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:49:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
What keeps you coming back? Started by: Boudicca on May 10, '23 12:39
It's friends that keep me coming back. For some reason they seem to enjoy pulling me out of retirement and making me do things.
Report Post Tip

Honestly the only thing that keeps me coming back to the e game is my friends. Otherwise there is not enough diversity on things to do.

Report Post Tip

Like a lot of people it's friends. I won't be playing and then I'll get a message asking me to come back to help out. I'm pretty sure that's been the case just about every time the last few years at least. 

Report Post Tip

There is really no game like this out there.

Well developed, great community, awesome for killing time, always activities to do. 

Kind of addicting in the sense that there's never really any true downtime.

I stepped away for the last 10 years but couldn't be happier to be back.

Report Post Tip

A hundred percent of the time is because I'll get asked if I'm still playing the game and then eventually I get the itch to come back, even if it's just to help a friend out, and it's almost like you never left.

Report Post Tip

It's the great banter that can be had and making new friends with people from all over the wolrd

Report Post Tip
I keep coming back because I enjoy the grind different than the real life grind.

Also I come back because of roulette.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I love the community and the chance of a good crew. A few times I joined a crew where its headship wasn't involved and members didn't communicate at all whether in the crew chat or through mail. Some crews I joined took the whole roleplay situation to the max and made the game fun.

Report Post Tip
I’ve not played in a long time, last time I played I also played .org so I feel I didn’t give this game a good enough attempt. Started playing new world and quit both here and .org and now org is down so this is the best option for this type of game. It just scratches an itch that nothing else seems to do lol
Report Post Tip

Working in an office, need something to pass the time. Certainly wouldn't have the free time working elsewhere

Report Post Tip
Been playing another Mafia rpg for some time now. Trying to find me another one to get into. Had a few recommendations to this one. So, here I am.
Report Post Tip
I ask myself that question all the time. I think that after twenty years of this thing occupying a very significant amount of my time each and every day, I simply wouldn’t know what to do with myself for several hours every day. Also, now that I’m in the habit of playing when I’m at work, I don’t know if I could spend all day at the office just working. That just seems unnatural.
Report Post Tip

The people around here, the community. Mostly. But also the grind - it's fun rising up the ranks and gradually getting better :D

Report Post Tip
I’d like to say friends or community, but 9 times out of 10 I’m off my face on the train home and it seems like a good idea
Report Post Tip

Nothing like the fuckary and backstabbing.  You never know where or when the shit will hit the fan.  Being DD'd over a fucking credit kind of left a bad taste in the mouth but it is what it is. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i keep coming back because its fucking thrilling.. its like you're real life mafia.. you can die!. and also my friend/boss. eventhough not so many but im happy.. im glad i've known them in this game.. ^_^

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy keeps me coming back. I’m content working, reading my books, and maintaining the house and then he’s like “babe you should come back to MR” so here I am. TaDa!

Report Post Tip

I, like so many others here, ask myself the same damn thing every day and every time our characters get killed. I think I've narrowed somewhat of a reason down and beyond the obsessive-compulsive need to be a click monkey, there's a few good people around here that I enjoy talking with. I have such a hard time in real life talking to people and dealing with them, social anxiety is such a bitch in that regard, so talking and clicking the hours away around here is a hell of a lot easier. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I really Love MR - its the one place where I can pretend Im not an orphan and then relive the trauma of becoming an orphan over and over and over again. 

Report Post Tip
I keep coming back mostly because Telkin tells me to. Though I also enjoy reconnecting with old friends, when I've been gone a while.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What keeps you coming back?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL