Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:04:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
What keeps you coming back? Started by: Boudicca on May 10, '23 12:39
The obvious answer is always gonna be, the people. Connections, adventures, the journey. It's also a good escape from the nonsense of day to day life.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip
I keep coming back cuz i like the game play. I played dark future before. And this is kind of like that.
Report Post Tip
I Blame it all on BGJ. If it wasnt for him i wouldnt be here. Oh the free coke in the irc doesnt hurt either...
Report Post Tip

Cause everytime I die I got credits and keep getting those emails saying "you still have credits come on back" and I just can't resist the emails lol

Report Post Tip
A dear friend. MR is our only way to communicate
Report Post Tip

First of all please permit me by showing great appreciation to all involved in making Mafia Returns one heck of a game, thank you Izzy and all participants. (My answer to this thread) The main reason of my continuation of day in day out logins to this great game would be - having great time, the feeling of having fun and the great atmosphere with other players everyone shares here at Mafia Returns.

Report Post Tip

I've been playing the game on and off for years. For me, it seems to be the quality and effort put into the mechanics of the game. There aren't very many games where your choices, and the way you treat people, can impact months if not a year's worth of effort to build a character. I've made friends as well, however, most of them don't play anymore, or I'm not sure who they are, but that can be the fun of it too. As well as making new friends.

Overall, I sincerely enjoy the risk of it all. It lets me live out fantasies that don't exist anymore. I also thoroughly enjoy seeing the innovations the players and admins create in a tug-of-war to improve the game. Mafia Returns is a special place, and while I may take a year off every so often, I think I'll always come back, as it provides us all a community of cold hearted killers. Mafia Returns makes the world a better place. :)

Thanks to Crooked Studios, and the players for keeping this thing of ours alive.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What keeps you coming back?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL