Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 19:26:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Diablo IV Started by: Nipsey on May 23, '23 16:53

I'm running Necromancer as well for my main. I have a Sorcerer that I just started as well.

Report Post Tip

So how have people been finding D4? I am very tempted to get it myself.

Report Post Tip

Michael-Franzese

I'm liking it a lot. There are some things I wish they would change (like having a tab for gems instead of it being in the same place my other loot goes lol) but otherwise it's a pretty fun game. Decent amount of content campaign wise and end game is meaningful. Of course, this is all in my own personal opinion.

Oh and there have been some occasional server hiccups but it hasn't been a lot of it.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the reply. Can I ask, what class did you end up going with? Have you tried multiple classes yet and if so, did any over them feel really underwhelming? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

So my first main class was Nercromancer. They nerfed the minions so that was kind of underwhelming, however I've seen people using them in the end game and they've been pretty good. I think once you get the skills, passives, and gear to buff them, it compensates for the nerf the game put on them. Personally, I sacrificed my minions to gain the bonuses and use a shadow build to melt enemies.

My second class is sorcerer. It has a high damage output, but I'm still new on this character (only lvl 20) so I can't say for sure how it plays until I get some more skills, passive, and gear.

I have yet to try Barbarian and Druid, but Rogue was not for me. Not that it was underwhelming, but I guess it just wasn't my playstyle. However, I will say every class can be utilized to an "A/S tier" potential. Again it all comes down to how you play, the passives you level up, and if the RNG gods give you the gear you need lol.

Report Post Tip

My first character was an Ice Shards Sorc, got to 60 so far and I do like it but I wanted to try out all of the other classes before they start doing seasons. I haven't decided what I like best yet though so I just have 5 other characters all between 15 and 25 atm 

Report Post Tip

Nice Petah! So far I have Shadowmancer Necro, Ice Shard Sorc, and I'm working on a Rogue now. I think I will try Barb and Druid soon as well before seasons start.

Report Post Tip
I still did not buy Diablo 4, as I do not trust blizzard/activision that much but I read the game is great and the reviews are relatively okay so for sure I will buy it eventually, but I was not going to pay 70-80 dollars just to have some early access and start a few days earlier and anyways I was busy playing some other games so I still did not get into it but hopefully I will soon
Report Post Tip

Been putting this one off, still have to start the new Legend of Zelda and then decided to come back here and now all my time is destroyed haha

Report Post Tip

Recent update from devs looks to be promising. Kinda surprising that Blizz decided to listen to the community for once.

Report Post Tip

You guys are making me so fucking jelly :(((( my computer sucks ASS and i cant play *cries in Portuguese*

Report Post Tip

Having tried my damnest to enjoy Diablo 4, I ended up returning to Path of Exile. Something just felt a little off with Diablo 4. 

I've given it some room, tried to play it again and can say I am enjoying it now, but the enjoyment is mainly from playing side quests / exploring. Main story is a bit of a drag and I'm not sure why they make it so difficult to obtain the horse.....

Silly Blizzard trying to make Diablo an MMOlite. 

Report Post Tip

I haven't played the new one is it actually good? I cant remember the last time I played diablo i think it was probably Diablo 2, 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ruggerio its a lot different to Diablo 2 and 3. I'd say its more RPG than ARPG. Definitely worth a try once price comes down. If you just want those nostalgia feels just buy Diablo 2 remastered. Any excuse to fire up the D2 Whirlwind barb

Report Post Tip

ill have to check it out when the price drops! it sounds fun

Report Post Tip
I’m afraid to play it. Diablo 2 stole so much of my life (in a good way)…I think buying 4 would lead to a divorce for me
Report Post Tip

I played the D2 demo an untold number of times and was intrigued by it, but never enough to buy/play it for real. RPGs are a huge time sink, and you can never really compete with the young kids and single nerds who play all day all night every day. Having a family really takes time away from gaming. That being said, I'm intrigued by D4. It looks somewhat similar to Helbreath, a Japanese MMORPG that I put a ton of time in as  teenager. 

Report Post Tip

I am currently working on getting the heroic roster achievement. Anyone else trying to get this one?

Report Post Tip

Damn I haven't even reached 100 on one character lol

Report Post Tip

How bad the server problems with it, as been seeing a lot of streamers with large queues and connection drops, concerned me a bit if i am gonna invest in something

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diablo IV
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL