Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 04:41:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Diablo IV Started by: Nipsey on May 23, '23 16:53

When was this? I've been on for the past 2 weeks with immediate logins.

Report Post Tip

How bad the server problems with it, as been seeing a lot of streamers with large queues and connection drops, concerned me a bit if i am gonna invest in something

I play on PS5, and ill get kicked out maybe once every 30ish hours of game play, not sure how much that is on my side and how much on their side.  Things were a little less reliable when it first launched but its rare enough now that I just shrug it off.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I haven't had too many issues with disconnects or lag. Except for today, but that was partially my fault and partially because Diablo was doing maintenance. But I think things will start to get better. And season one is July 20th

Report Post Tip
Completed the main story, was fun but could really do with unlocking horse earlier

End game feels rushed to non existent. Dungeon grind feels lazy. End game systems don't feel implemented. Classic blizzard flop
Report Post Tip

Thanks, squishy, I doubt I will ever be logged into anything for 30 hours ever, after 4-5 hours of anything I generally move on, around feedings.    As I go through PlayStation for connection too,e even more helpful 

Report Post Tip

I haven't had a chance to play this game but I've spent some time watching videos about the current state of the game. I was pretty interested when it was announced because I love diablo II but everything I've seen and heard about this game is absolutely abysmal. I'm glad I didn't purchase it but I'm disappointed how Activision ruined Blizzard and by extension the rest of its titles. 

Report Post Tip

i pay for this my pc wont run the game but does run star craft 2 i like game more then did, starcarft2 is fun wat on star carft 3 com es out

Report Post Tip

I'd love to try it but I'll probably wait at least until season 3 or 4 to give them some more time to flush it out a bit. I almost never buy at release anymore.

Report Post Tip

I did beta and slam beta then went really hard on launch. Hit level 85 after two weeks and haven't played again. I've followed the changes and feel like it's moving in a direction that would get me to play again but I wouldn't pay for any content without some very significant changes. 

Report Post Tip

Well I finished the season but I think I am gonna take a long break... its decent fun but it feels like something is off.

Report Post Tip

I had a lot of fun with the game when it came out and dragging my friends through the campaign. I thought the story was pretty average but it was very well done overall. It was hard to convince a lot of my friends to continue into the late game as it did feel like it was a significant grind. 

Overall, I enjoy the game and I'm sure I'll find myself going back to it and doing a season.  

Report Post Tip

Very relaxing, I enjoy the mount system also it's very similar to Diablo Immortal

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diablo IV
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL