Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:33
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
There Comes a Time. Started by: Dr_Kuklinski on Oct 07, '11 22:07

There comes a time when Empires falls.  When things grow so big that they can continue no longer.  Our predecessors in organised, Italian rule, the Romans, at one point controlled vast swatches of the world.  This world, our world, is of course smaller than the outside world.  Of that there is no doubt.  People have doubted that in the past but they were shown to be fools.  

This world, however, has had it's share of Empires, Emperors, Elites, Cabals, Cartels and Dictators. It's the nature of how business is conducted.  But there has never been a truly equal playing field.  There has never been a situation where 8 cities are all as powerful, or even approaching it, as each other.  There has always been a top dog.  Or has there?  

At the moment, from a standing position as master of everything he surveyed, Roman nurtured, tutored, mentored and provided a rival.  He blessed Premeir with everything – he practically anointed him Godfather when he was still knocking of Post Offices.  And now Prem is a true force to be reckoned with.  Las Vegas, Philly, SL and LA are, with all due respect, a bit of a side show- they couldn’t take down NY or Chi and everyone knows it.

This leads me to my point.  There exists at this moment a series of level playing fields.  Chi vs NY would be an epic, epic, epic battle; talked about for years to come.  Meanwhile, aware from that carnage, LA, LV, Philly and LA could duke it out to see who emerged top dog.  The prize?  Well, Roman’s mantle.

The naysayers, toothless Street urchins, critics and knaves will rubbish this idea – but open your minds.  Image this truly epic war and the land that it would bequeath to the victors.

What do you say?

Report Post Tip

i say you stop saying

Report Post Tip

To: Dr_Kuklinski
Sent: Oct 07, '11 22:11
Subject: hi

i would like to be an associate sponsor---for you---what are your personal intentions and and ambitions for the game !!!!----in chicago you will be treated with honor and respect---among the strongest family with in this game

Report Post Tip

Guarantee that man has absolutely no idea who you are, and was just trying to recruit someone to his family. Seriously, it's getting old. I tire of watching you twist everyone's words and failing miserably. Not to mention your ridiculously poor use of the English language. As for your little war idea. Not going to happen - ever. You're stuck at the bottom of the totem pole and none of your ludicrous nonsense is helping. You had your second chance. You blew it. Get the fuck over it.

Walks off into the evening, lighting a cigarette as he goes.

Report Post Tip

Inamorta, by telling me to get over you assume that I have something troubling me.  It' a crude and unsophisticated use of language.  It would be like be saying, have you stopped fantasising about being Prem's shoe-shine boy.  You see?

Your point is idiotic and your delivery is frankly embarrassing.

This was a thought experiment.  You are dumb so can't think at a high enough level to contribute properly.  Sad.

Report Post Tip

It' a crude and unsophisticated use of language.

Oh yes, I see. You need a proof-listener. Someone with a brain who can stand next to you and tell the world what you're actually trying to say.

On another note, I'm happy to hear you have stopped fantasizing about Prem, it really isn't healthy to dream too big.

As for me being dumb, idiotic etc. That is like a compliment, coming from you mate. I have been at every one of your speeches, I have watched you be destroyed by countless people. I rarely spoke up because I didn't feel it was my place, but I was feeling a bit frosty when I passed by today so I put in my two cents. Honestly, your response was exactly what I expected, because it is your go to move. "You're stupid because can't think of anything else to say." Even the little inclination about me being Prem's shoe-shine boy was predictable. You have no clue who I am, so you assume I mean less than you. But I assure you, young man, I mean a lot more to my city than you do to all 8 combined.

Please, continue ranting about how stupid and skilled with shoes I am. It's quite entertaining.

Report Post Tip

Just because you actually speak the words, doesn't mean it's going to come true. You can stop trying now. I mean honestly, do you get off on this or something? It's truly just sad and pure fodder for the rest of us. 

Yeah, we'll say a few things here and there, but really, we don't care. No one cares about your opinion. It matters not. 

Report Post Tip

Oh but it does, Monet, it does.  It certainly does.  Ask WhereWasI about his father.  

I make predictions and they come true.  I come to these Streets for several reasons - to educate, to discuss - and to advertise.  Potential comrades approach me frequently.  Only last week there were a number of approaches to join.  Two were crude attempts by Prem to infiltrate and one was a genuine defection - but we rejected him. 

Report Post Tip

Quick stat correction and my only comment, you weren't the one who predicted WhereAmI would die, that was Chuckle, now continue with your nonsense.

Report Post Tip

He he he, it was obvious to anyone that knew you.  And your father died having shamed himself by apologising profusely to my grandad

Report Post Tip

I predict that the Boston Red Sox will not win another World Series until 2004.

I predict that in 1989, a massive earthquake will shake San Francisco.

I predict that in 1969, man will walk on the moon.

I predict that by the turn of the century, we will have "computers" in most every home to help us with our daily life, and looking at boobs.

I predict that forever and ever, until the end of time, your family line will remain nothing more but useless idiots, sure of your own self-importance and contributing nothing of substance to anyone. Ever.

Report Post Tip

This face? Right here? This is my heartbroken face.

Heart. Broken.

Report Post Tip

Have a beer, a coffee, a cigarette or some drugs to cheer you up?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Report Post Tip

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Fight the corrupt New York Machine.

etc etc etc....

Report Post Tip

I predict that after 48 hours this young man will be swimming with the fishes.
I predict that not long after that one of his relative will come into this shore and ramble some rubbish.
I predict that after another 48 hours he'll be dead too...and so the cycle will go on.

Report Post Tip

Stan watches bboy finish his predictions then steps forward.

You know bboy i think you might be right there any bets that bboys predictions wont happen?

Report Post Tip

For Goodness sake - this isn't about Kuklinski, it's about the issues,  Concentrate on the issues.

Report Post Tip

if i flip a coin and say it'll be heads and it comes up heads, its not because i guessed it thats just how it played out

Report Post Tip

your issues?? they are legion...

Report Post Tip

There comes a time...when your arguments need to be stronger. When you shouldn't've messed this 'thing' up. And I'm not really sure your things can be considered predictions. More like speculation that anyone can make and you just happen to post them in the streets because you have nothing to lose. 

I predict it's going to rain today. What? It's raining?! I must be amazing. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: There Comes a Time.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL