Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 04:07:43
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
For all you drinkers Started by: Palerider on Aug 16, '23 01:54

I would like your go to drink when you have the money to burn?

Plus what is your getto drink when you are low on funds

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I always a jack daniels girl drink nothing else at the momment  love my jack it lives on 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Got some cash? Captain Coke, only place I go is a friend - hooks me up with...more than a double, to say.

Budget? Cheap, shitty, domestic beer.

It's beer or wine on both instances, the budget only determines the quality.

I do like a good moscow mule tho

Report Post Tip

when am broke, simply go for a few cans or pints of cider.   When am feeling a bit flush and things going well will hit the rum usually dark or white, depending on the mood

Report Post Tip

When I am feeling like being like a baller I am drinking  Scotch  or Vodka and  Is tonic... and if I am slumming it I just hit the moonshine and Coors 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

ohhhhh i gotta say i love some good old jim beam & coke esp if its with vanilla coke

But then..........  i am an old nana these days so i gotta kinda be careful

hence why i tend to drink beer alot of the time haha

I was always a vodka man... did not matter the brand.
If I wanted to get tanked I would to Canadian Club....what we called around home was the Panty Peeler drink of choice.
Report Post Tip
Similar to you freddy in that my go to is normally vodka, probably due to a mis spent youth drinking cheap vodka that tasted worse than paint thinner... but still, it did the job.

Provided the vodka is stored in a freezer then most are ok, I prefer Grey Goose though these days if drinking straight. With a mixer its less important but would probably still buy grey goose if i can.

Well, there’s  always a case of Busch light tallboys in my fridge.

on special occAsions I pick up a case of moosehead tallboys.

Report Post Tip

On the rare occasions I do liquor, it's usually gin as it goes with so many things and G&T is a staple. But most times it's usually wine.  Less bloated than beer, much lower chance of feeling it the next day.

Report Post Tip
Money to burn is neck oil IPA, most pubs now it has breached the £7 ping barrier which is a joke!

If I choose to slum it, most places you don’t get a choice, pint of fosters all the way!
Report Post Tip

When I have money to burn I like fine wine with fancy meats and cheeses. I’m a sucker for a good red with smoked meats. 

more often than not I find myself drink cheap ass beer because I can’t afford the good stuff. 

Report Post Tip
If I got some extra cash I am getting me a bottle of goode ole Johnny Walker. I dont know why but I love that stuff. The ghetto drink is bum wine, 750mL 20% alcohol, Wild Irish Rose, Wild fruit flavor.
Report Post Tip

Isabella Islay Whisky is a good choise !

Report Post Tip

Rich or poor, I love my Real Ales, Hobgoblin, Speckled Hen, Doom Bar and the like. Though sometimes i do fancy a single malt whiskey

Report Post Tip

Tequila always and namely Don Julio 

If money isn't a factor, Don Julio Real is the best liquor I've ever had

Report Post Tip

My go -to if I have the money is well aged Irish Whiskey. I like powers in particular. 18 year old Powers. Thats the shit. If I don't have funds (or orporunity since that stuff is hard to find in the standard bar)  then I'm always down for a good lager or Stout or a high Noon. I never do IPA, light beer, or rotgut

Report Post Tip
Craft beer will always have my heart b it these days it seems to be wine. I really love a few glasses, learning about the history and styles. It’s a whole culture!

My usual go to is this really sweet moscato that's just a liiittle bit sparkling, if I'm just doing some light drinking. For more serious drinking, it depends, I like mixed drinks, but I'm still trying to figure out what I like best. White russians are alright, or I'll do a vodka cranberry or rum and coke...If I'm out and okay with spending a little I like to try different cocktails.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: For all you drinkers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL