Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:22:05
Page:  1 
Cat and dogs Started by: Palerider on Sep 03, '23 00:26

Are you a cat or dog person? 

Let me know what you have and what you like .

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Very much a cat person!

I love cats. My cat loves me. She's a naughty little black cat :P

Fishthekitty  I figured you for a dog person...lol

Report Post Tip

I have 2 dogs. I did not like dogs until I was an adult. I used to be petrified of them, now I love them to death haha.

Report Post Tip

I am a Animal lover at heart but Dogs are at the top of the list for sure. Dogs have been apart of my life since I was a youngin. They truly are mans best friend. 

Report Post Tip
Both. Both? Both. And neither! I love foxes but that’s besides the point. I have a wonderfully handsome 7 month old Goldendoodle named Oreo and I love the heck out of him, but before that I had two cats, named Oopsie and Dalice, each that I loved so darn much too. So honestly I think I just love everything with fur and four legs.
Report Post Tip
Personally I have always been a dog lover, fond memories of my black Labrador and such. However I have been around more cats then dogs in my latter years and can’t complain about them. Fondness towards families cats and what not. The factor I hold dear is the jumping factor that knocks down expensive shit. My houndler not a single thing broken.. an acquaintance is cat.. costly
Report Post Tip

It is raining.......

Report Post Tip

I have been, and always will be a dog person but the Mrs decided to get a kitten for our girls. I got to say, this cat has won my heart so i am now both, a cat and a dog. Plus they both get along, well when i say they get along, the kitten bullies my dog in a nice playful way.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I've always love animals, so I think cats and dogs are both awesome. But ultimately, at this point in my life, I'm leaning towards dogs, of which I have two. Lily and Rowdy are the goodest puppies.

Report Post Tip

I'm a cat person,  I have a little madam and in one minute she can be so very loving then she can be a total nightmare lol I couldn't do without her

Report Post Tip

I love my dog but am more partial to cats haha their personalities are... unique.

Report Post Tip

I am deffo a dog person. I feel like I live my life with the same enthusiasm and bewilderment that a dog often shows. I find cats to aloof and cunning. 

Report Post Tip

I used to be 100% and totally a dog person. I had a pug/pom mix for 14 years and he was my absolute best friend. Traveled all over the country with me, and was smarter than any dog I've ever met. Was truly man's best friend. RIP Wally.

When Wally was on his last legs, I decided that he would feel better about leaving this world if he knew I wasn't alone, and my apartment is too small for a puppy, and the opportunity came up to get a kitten. So I've now raised a kitten from the moment he could fit into the palm of my hand, until now. He's the longest cat I've ever seen in my life, and he's all gray, and a very handsome boy. Seriously, I love this cat more than anything. So, now I think I'm just an 'animal companion person'. You should have both, they help you in different ways and love you in different ways. It's very nice. Finneous (the cat) is a scrappy boy and likes to play rough, which I love. He also loves a snuggle session (which my wife loves). He's doing a pretty good job of being a companion. I have to train him some more, and he's getting to the age where I can take him adventuring with me. I'd like to get him one of those adventure packs for cats, so he can go fishing with me, or go on hikes, but we will see, he might not like it very much. 

Anyways, I'm an animal companion person, no longer just a dog person. :)

Report Post Tip
Definitely a dog person, they are loyal companions for life!
We have 2 Great Danes, Moose and Daisy.
1 pug Bruno.
1 chihuahua Ducky.

We our and run a local dog daycare centre aswell, around 40 dogs a day, we are around dogs a lot so I can safely say I’m a dog person over cats.

Plus I’m allergic to cats, don’t stop sneezing around them!
Report Post Tip

Dogs every time. Had a golden retriever has a child and now a St Bernard. So proper sized dogs, rather than cats that go woof. Don’t see the point in cats tbh

Im a cat and dog person. I have 2 dogs and had 4 cats. Unfortunatly my cats dier of old age. And we havent got new care yet. But there will be new ones.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Cat and dogs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL