Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:39:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Godfather Roman Started by: JesseJames on Oct 17, '11 06:51

Uh, Thor, didn't Roman have your father killed for NOTHING?

Report Post Tip

Mr Kuklinski - I'm not sure how, even if that is true, that statement is relevant. The fact he has survived for two years and is still as strong as ever is a testament to the dedication he has to this life, and his talent for it.

At the end of the day no matter someone's opinion of a person, it doesn't change what they have achieved during their lifetime or how impressive the achievement is.

Report Post Tip

Lana raises her wine glass...

Congratulations, Godfather Roman!

Report Post Tip

Godfather Roman,

I remember reading logs about my father working in New York at the same time you did with Deimne, and then the things that happened and things changed. You moved and started an empire that is still alive and going strong. I have read a lot about you during the days between the and now and also had a few personal dealings with both you and your city, along with my father and although not everything was always perfect - I can say you were always fair and every decision you made was for business and not friends and although a lot of people struggle with the concept today, you have kept it up and because of this your business is blooming. I cannot imagine what it is like in your spot, but again not many mobsters around here could compete with the sheer time and dedication shown.

Jimmy tips his hat and takes a bite of cake and raises a glass for the 2 year mark of the empire

Report Post Tip

Congrats on 2 years Godfather!!!!!! Truly well earned sir.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Roman on achieving two years in this thing of ours. You've accomplished so much in your time here and you've proven your worth not only with your legacy and leadership but also in the time that you've managed to survive in this world. Again, congratulations!

Report Post Tip

VX stepped out of the shadows to finally say his piece, after having listened to all the others speak before him, he wasn't really sure what else he had to add, but he felt the need to say something, after all, their bloodlines had crossed paths in the past, they had their good times, and bad, like any other friends his lineage had come across over the years. But today it was with some sense of pride that he stood before Roman.

"There's really not much to say, that hasn't already been said by others. It's not the fact that you've lived for two years as a crime figure that amazes me, even though that is an achievement in itself. With the right protection, any man or woman can sit on their ass and do nothing, and still live as long as that within La Cosa Nostra these days. To me, it's more about what you have achieved during your time within this thing of ours, and no man or woman can ever tell you that you haven't accomplished anything, I think that whenever your time comes, be it retirement or death, hate you or love you, people will always remember Roman and the Empire he built.

Congratulations to you Mr. Roman."

VX bowed his head slightly to the Godfather of Chicago as a sign of respect, and made his way home.

Report Post Tip

I am going to say what a lot of people have already said. 

Roman has shown true leadership abiity.  No matter how much his critics want to hate on him or the way he does things, his accomplishments are an undeniable fact.  Congratulations sir, and happy belated two years.

Report Post Tip

Stepping out of the diner early in the morning the cold fall air needles it's way down Absolut's throat. Filling his lungs the pain begins but comes to a quick end. The morning sun is just about to break to begin a new day. Hopefully a warm day at that. Making his way down the street towards the crowd of spectators Absolut steps forward. Walking towards Godfather Roman he can't help but feel the presence of his father.

A day like to day is one to be remembered for a long time. Not just a week from now, month from now or even a year from now but forever. Words cannot begin to explain my gratitude towards this man and his ancestors. To those who don't know my father McDermott served Chicago when it was in it's younger days. Alongside Jonnie_Reese and Marcus, McDermott found his place in the great city of Chicago like so many bloodlines have.

Before my father one of my great grandfathers Aftershock also found his place as a Don fighting alongside Roman's father through many wars. He earned his ranks through the city of Detroit during the long lived throne of Marietta.

If it weren't for this man and the few that stood beside us I don't know where my bloodline would be. Thank you Godfather Roman for everything you've done for my family. It's an honor to see you leading just as strong as ever.

Absolut hands Godfather Roman a box of cigars and bottle of scotch.

Congratulations on your success on running one of the finest cities this thing of ours has ever known. I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors.

Report Post Tip

Congradulations Mister Roman. My bloodline didnt spend much time on these shores but i have never saw or heard that someone made it far as you are.

Report Post Tip

Puts a white rose soaked in blood. RIP

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Godfather Roman
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL