Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:03:56
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What Are You Wearing Right Now? Started by: Spiral on Sep 04, '23 05:00

I figured this would go along with the What Are You Doing Right Now? thread.

Right now, I am wearing some Nike's with puma socks. I have some zip-off leg cargo pants, and a Quiksilver t-shirt. I also am wearing some Brooks Brothers boxer shorts. I have a Tool hoodie here (Phurba), but I'm not wearing it right now, so you can imagine my forearms, all bare. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I am wearing a red T-shirt. On the front it is showing the United States flag and reads, "COPS FOR TRUMP" which was purchased at a small business that did not shut down when the Government barked during COVID.  I am also wearing a pair of red Hanes shorts with side pockets and a draw string. I bought these shorts for 5 bucks at Walmart years ago. I support England. I am barefoot and I assure you not pregnant. I am comfortable. 

Report Post Tip

Revelation

Are you a police officer?

Also, do you mean to say you support the England football team? Or is there another aspect of England that you're in support of? 

Report Post Tip

I have some zip-off leg cargo pants, and a Quiksilver t-shirt.

I didn't know it was 2001 again. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

“I’m wearing a six-button double-breasted chalk-striped wool suit and a patterned silk tie, both by Louis, Boston, and a cotton oxford cloth shirt by Luciano Barbera.”

Report Post Tip

Tempted to say nothing :-p

Shorts and t-shirt as for once it is sunny!

Report Post Tip

Since it's gonna be a hot week ahead, I am of course starting it off with wearing shorts again! And a very basic gray shirt with two black stripes in the top. Looks better than it sounds! :P

And also, socks. Because I went for a bike ride to the grocery store and I didn't wanna wear sandals :D

Report Post Tip

I am comfortable in my TOTS FOR TRUMP onesie. My mother is skinning a squirrel for dinner in her THOTS FOR TRUMP hotpants. My father is ripping his DADS FOR TRUMP t-shirt into pieces for the fire. We live off the grid. Bill Gates' COVID sniffs and claws at our tent every night but it goes away if we lie very still. My sister is wearing a crop-top. It reads: CROP TOPS FOR TRUMP. She looks like a jar of alfredo sauce. 

Report Post Tip
Well, I was going to wear a sundress (with pockets!) and some cute strappy sandals. But now instead I am currently wearing jeans and a black leather jacket because I'mma ride bitch on a motorcycle, and I must protect my flesh. 😜

This question feels deeply personal and I’m not sure I’m entirely comfortable answering, but if we must get our daily hustle out of the way - there needs to be sacrifices made.

im wearing black pasties with little tassels on them and a red fishnet banana hammock.

there. Everyone happy?

Report Post Tip

I'm wearing a black-and-red plaid jacket and a pair of rough, and dark-blue joggers. Underneath my jacket I have a t-shirt that reads Relax...We're on Pagerduty. My dad got this shirt for free at some work event. Not currently wearing socks, though I do have a pair of beige and light blue Lucky Brands nearby, and I have grey and blue Crocs under my desk.

Report Post Tip

I'm wearing a Fred perry ringer t-shirt, patterned cargo shorts, trainer socks, and a pair of Brooks running shoes. 

I support the whichever team is playing England. 

im wearing black pasties with little tassels

Can I have my pot holders back please, pepperoni nipples? 

I should contribute. 

I have a very old and faded AFI T-shirt on, which I suppose, I probably shouldn't admit to given I mocked the early 2000s already but My Hot-Topic loving ass doesn't care enough. 

I also have some grey workout leggings on, which will never be used to work out in, unless my heart rate starts increasing at the sight of a bottle of wine or a lovely cake. 

Also being worn but not interesting: Underwear, Fitbit, wedding ring/engagement ring, headband, headphones & glasses. 

Report Post Tip
Right now I'm traveling in Turkey and we would expecting thunderstorms and it didn't happen in my city but I heard it in Ankara the capital city there was so much rain that like the whole city flooded so I'm hoping that some of the train will come my way and cool everything off
Report Post Tip

I've gotta be brutally honest, I'm in bed in my birthday suit. And I love it, feels good with new bed linen on my skin. 

Report Post Tip

nothing.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Do you remember that AFI T-shirt I spoke about a few days ago? 

Yeah stilll wearing that outfit, so that's pretty great and a good idea about where I am mentally these days. 

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm wearing clothes covered in paint. This has been probably the most frequently seen ensemble, throughout my life. Sadly the job I'm on does not permit us to wear shorts so recent days have been uncomfortably hot in a building with no air conditioning. But yes, painted clothes. 

Report Post Tip

I have on a sentimental, very worn, white tee with little green frogs on the front. I picked it up at St George island during our last family vacation..... 25 years ago. I put on some grey shorts that are probably considered a bit too small but also ultra comfy. I am barefoot...I am always barefoot at home. 

Report Post Tip

Were we supposed to wear something...???

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL