Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 25 - 23:26:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What Are You Wearing Right Now? Started by: Spiral on Sep 04, '23 05:00
I am wearing a light tan sweater, a pair of black denim jeans, white ankle socks, and white tennis shoes. Some might ask why I am wearing a sweater when it is so hot and the answers is because it is so freaking cold in the office I work at!
Report Post Tip

You have gone to great lengths to trick me into helping you masturbate. It's not going to work. As far as you know, I am covered head to toe in gear suitable for a South Pole expedition. Take your perversions somewhere more suitable. There are children present.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,069 Tip

I have a pair of off brand sweatpants on, with "jockey" boxer briefs if you're curious. America keeps it tight down there. I have on a neon orange buttonup shirt I forget the brand, but it's an outdoorsy thing. Sweat wicking, breathable, etc. Nothing underneath that sucker. 

To top it off: I have on a pair of slippers. They are flannel colored, red and black. The right food says "Papa" and the left foot says "bear". No joke. I think they are the funniest thing I own, and I wear them constantly. 

Report Post Tip

I am wearing now my motorcycle outfit ( jeans t-shirt and a bikerlumberjacket ). good weather to ride. are there more bikers here?

Report Post Tip

im wearing nothing because im about to hop into the shower.

Report Post Tip

Currently I'm wearing a black hoodie with a monster logo, a red shirt, black slacks and red nikes. Thankfully I'm close to getting off work soon though and then I can change into something else. 

Report Post Tip
Wearing a Philadelphia eagles shirt go birds! Some black Nike shorts and no socks cause I love showing my feet off to all the cuties out there
Report Post Tip

Bedtime so I'm in my baggy t-shirt and laid upon the bed with the fan on full blast to keep me cool

Report Post Tip

I have on sweatpants and a black tshirt, jordans and a bulls 23 baseball cap.  I'm loving it.  

Report Post Tip

Trying to relax after a week of work, but planning tomorrow to go doing things that will make me tired again, right before another full week of work.

Report Post Tip
I’m in bed wearing warmups and socks trying to shake off a hangover. Its a tad chilly so the sheets could technically be considered ‘worn’. Wish i had a nice iv drip to rehydrate thats for sure
Report Post Tip
Today I am donning a two-piece suit consisting of a thin, burnt-orange, cotton, v-neck shirt decorated with daisies and the words “Love, Hope, & Faith”. The outfit is completed with a dark black, soft-stretch denim with white ankle socks and white leather sneaker shoes.
Report Post Tip

Wouldn't you like to know weather boy... sweatpants.....

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Literally laying in bed in my boxers watching the game didn’t realize clothes were a requirement for MR. My bad I’ll get it right next time

Report Post Tip

I have a t-shirt covered in classic 90s cartoons. Oddly enough I was with Squishy 's wife when I bought this shirt. Whenever I wear it I think of her. I always think of her, but specifically when I wear this shirt. 

Nothing else is interesting. Just this cool shirt. 

Report Post Tip

Sneakers, a fucking nice t-shirt, a Garmin watch, my marriage ring, pair of expensive jeans, comfy socks and thats all. 

Report Post Tip

A healthy mix of of neon space boots a disco-era jumpsuit, 22 jumpstreet

Report Post Tip

Gray flannel shorts and a pink tank top. No socks or shoes. It iis a little chilly, time for the hoodie to come out. Yay!

Report Post Tip
Navy sweater with my work place’s name embroidered in white thread. I am also wearing navy jeans, white fruit of the loom socks, and tennis shoes.
Report Post Tip

I was going to say nothing but I have a long tshit and sitting on my bed trying to clear my fucked up head right now

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL