Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:51:54
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Dirty Dozen/Terrible Ten/Hated How Many? Started by: Mr_Kuklinski_ on Oct 18, '11 12:34

Hello people. My father was shot whilst still an infant.  This looks like the way it will be.  For all the talk, for all the coffeeshop activity, for all the high profile bodies, for all the leaked minutes of meetings, for all the information given to those on the banned list - a few questions remain. Many have had their bans lifted.  So who is still on the list? What sanctions exist for those who harbour people on the list? Those who spoke out against the list and were killed; will their children be on the list? Will the list ever be reviewed? These are valid and honest questions.  What a world we live in.

Report Post Tip

Hello people. My father was shot whilst still an infant.  This looks like the way it will be. 

For all the talk, for all the coffeeshop activity, for all the high profile bodies, for all the leaked minutes of meetings, for all the information given to those on the banned list - a few questions remain.

Many have had their bans lifted.  So who is still on the list?

What sanctions exist for those who harbour people on the list? Those who spoke out against the list and were killed; will their children be on the list?

Will the list ever be reviewed?

These are valid and honest questions.  What a world we live in.

Report Post Tip

BigEasy sticks a finger in his ear. Then again. Once more just to make sure. As always he pushed it in too far but he could still hear normally. With a sigh of relief he approaches kuku.

Are your questions rhetorical or is there some sort of agenda you are trying to accomplish? If it is the first then you would of obviously used the rhetorical question to lead to something...you didn't so I can only assume you are attempting to accomplish something with a hidden agenda. Well here I am. Lining up so you can strike me down to accomplish said agenda. If you truly wanted answers to these questions you would ask the people involved directly.

Report Post Tip

* Looks above *

I am asking the people directly.  None of the questions are controversial.

Thanks for your input and time.

Report Post Tip

well, i would simply say ask yourself. Your line was one of the said 10, yet you didnt feel the need to try to rectify the situation, which is completley your perogative. However with your lack of interest in trying to help yourself im struggling to see the logic of why you feel the need to ask these questions.

These people who were banned dont need or do they want you as a spokes person, trust me i know first hand, the subject has been more than over discussed and one that was rectified with being given the chance to start a banned bloodline from scratch.

These questions go far beyond your remit in this world and you have no power to ask these, im sure if the circle of leaders who made this move in the first place felt the need for these questions to be answered they would address this world themselfs.

You are not wanted or are you needed to act as a go between.

Report Post Tip

"My father was shot whilst still an infant."

Maybe he shouldn't have killed a Robot that was working for St Louis, then.

Report Post Tip

Wait a second...your father was an INFANT? What the hell? Does that mean your mother was a pedophile?

Report Post Tip

Stan listens to yet another Kuku crying in the streets about being hard done bye, He shakes his head in disgust and walks away thinking

f anyone from my linage carryed on like this i would come back from the grave and shoot them myself

Report Post Tip

"f anyone"

OK...

I'm not crying in the streets about being hard done by.  I am asking some pertinent questions.  That is all.

Report Post Tip

You don't get to ask questions, you have done nothing to warrant anyone giving you enough respect to answer your questions.

As per ALWAYS you are a low end piece of shit.

Report Post Tip

Mr Premeir, always so hostile.  

I read something interesting about your relatives; how they would shoot mindlessly at anyone; how they were rogues; how they were not trusted; how they were, basically, terrorists. 

I am no spokesman for any group - I am wondering about the outcomes of the series of meetings recently held.

You, Prem, have a funeral to go to.  In fact, there are very many funerals to be attended all over the 8 cities.  A lot of friends and relatives have been purged recently.  There is a lot of grief and a lot of anger. 

And you, Prem, should be showing leadership.  You, Prem, should be rallying the troops.  You, Prem, are instead out here, on these Streets, angry, nervous, wondering who to shoot next.  And a little birdie told me that a bullet whizzed past you not so long ago. 

You, Prem, are the ultimate folly.  And that is all that I have to say to you.

Report Post Tip

Oh you are quite right Kuku, at one point in my familys history, i was a cold blooded, enraged, random wacking, disrespectful, asshole son of a bitch.

I killed without regard, i spoke without thinking, i did whatever i wanted, whenever i felt the need to do.

I shot anyone in my city, i killed people for saying my name, and my family name was black listed for it.

and i took a step back and read something a great man once wrote.

"Some people think I won't make it
but I know that I will
Escape the emptiness
cause that shit is slow and it kills
the flow and the skill
I made y'all believe it at last
You can make the future
but it starts with LEAVING THE PAST"

And i realised i needed to learn, and grow through challange and change.

Which partly was my inspiration for the ban we implemented not to long ago.

The difference is, i was once like you (although much more feared, deadly, and affective), but i learned that nothing gets accomplished by being a douchebag besides making yourself look bad.

You have been given chance after chance to change, but you just can't leave your past, you last a few days maybe even a week then BAM IM RICHARD KUKU RESPECT ME.

Your past is your undoing, where my past was how i became successful.

Take a step back and look at yourself KuKu.

I evovled, your still a caveman.

Report Post Tip

-Prem, let's face facts.  I would describe you as a neandrethal, but you're a lot more basic than that.

You exist because Roman is alive - you can't deny it. 

You are where you are because Gaius put you there - you can't deny it. 

Your own people hate you - they are leaving you in droves - and you can't deny it.

You keep your city poor because of your own paranoia - you can't deny it

With me as a close second, you are the most despised head of a city ever to walk this earth - and you can't deny it

Report Post Tip

"You exist because Roman is alive - you can't deny it. "

My entire life, i have had 5 shots taken upon me. I am alive because you are to scared to try.

"You are where you are because Gaius put you there - you can't deny it. "

I love Gaius and his family line, and just like we did countless times before, we helped each other. I do regret losing my friendship with him.

"Your own people hate you - they are leaving you in droves - and you can't deny it."

Nah they love me like cake

"You keep your city poor because of your own paranoia - you can't deny it"

Im pretty sure they got a lil something something saved up.

"With me as a close second, you are the most despised head of a city ever to walk this earth - and you can't deny it"

Now your just being rude

Report Post Tip

Roman has been alive your entire life.

You seem to agree that Gaius put you there (Roman keeps you there).

Do the ones that hate you and leave love you like cake?

Why don't they buy BGs with it?

We are rude to each other.  We both enjoy it.

Report Post Tip

"Roman has been alive your entire life."

He is quit awesome isn't he

"You seem to agree that Gaius put you there (Roman keeps you there)."

Caius and i have always helped each other

"Do the ones that hate you and leave love you like cake?"

Who doesn't love cake?

Report Post Tip

The difference is, i was once like you (although much more feared, deadly, and affective), but i learned that nothing gets accomplished by being a douchebag besides making yourself look bad.

Some things get accomplished. Your city is left with very few active dons and consig. Did you evolve? Every time you come out to the streets you are highly unprofessional. You are a Godfather, you are a role model, wold you please start acting like one. Come out here to defend your city and through that you will defend yourself, what you stand for and what you built. Unless you don't care and you only care about yourself, which makes you a douchebag.

Report Post Tip

You agree on all my points.  Thank you.

Can I have $1M?

Report Post Tip

Okay in theory, if I'm following this right:

Gaius created Prem, Roman maintains Prem... Okay following so far... You did however forget the prelude to that.

Roman made Gaius. So, in theory shouldn't I be getting ALL of the credit here?

Report Post Tip

Perhaps, but the fact remains that your devotion to the crude, crass, child-like bumpkin in NY has a disasterous effect on the rest of the citie.

Let him stand on his own two feet; cut the apron strings - allow him to rise or fall on his own merit - he has no self respect - try to force some on him?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Dirty Dozen/Terrible Ten/Hated How Many?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL