Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 09:13:05
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
How early is too early early for pizza? Started by: Jimmy_Herald on Sep 29, '23 11:59
I found myself asking myself shortly after waking up and hungry, cereals or pizza? It was 10am and was thinking to myself, is it too early for pizza?

As I sat there eating a spicy chicken chilli and jalepeno pizza for breakfast, I couldn’t help think to myself that pizza is the new cereal
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Is a person who hates Italians, can I give a really good answer to that question? Is my judgment clouded? Of course not. The reason you can tell pizza anytime of the day is because pizza is basically bread and it's never too early or too late to have some bread with your meal, succulent Chinese meal or in this case Italian.

Report Post Tip

Plotting to poison Zer0's water bottle I have decided to take a moment to say it is never too early or too late for pizza. You can put ham and eggs on it if you so please or doctor it up anyway you so desire so it is pretty versatile. Pineapple, bacon and jalepenos are a great combo. Suck rocks Zer0! :p

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'd say that it's never too early for pizza. Unless you're a baby, then you might want to hold off for a few years.

Report Post Tip

I believe you're supposed to wait until at least two years old, but I suppose it depends on how small you cut the pieces and how your child handles other foods that require chewing. 

Report Post Tip

Ehh, hit em with the jalapeno cheddar big slice.

Report Post Tip

Spicy chicken chili and jalapeño pizza?   While I'm sure that's quite tasty, I prefer the classics, like pepperoni, sausage, onion and mushrooms.  That's perfect for breakfast as well as dinner!  Dammit, now I'm hungry thinking about puzza....  gotta go...  pizza is calling!

Report Post Tip

Its never to early for Pizza, its great from late night hunger, its great for a quick get together, its perfect for game nights, and after smoking hunger cravings.  Pizza at 4am is just as good as Pizza at 4pm and 10pm.  

Report Post Tip

never is too early for a pizza !

Report Post Tip

Where I live, people actually eat pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner sometimes. Most of kids eat pizza as breakfast in school cause it`s the cheapest and the best. I`ve been to this small school where there was a shop inside and the owner of the shop always sold to kids fresh pizza made by him. And sometimes he even modified the toppings.

Report Post Tip

Too early to eat pizza? Pish posh! It is always the right time to eat pizza! Morning, afternoon, evening. It’s even better with pineapple. I said what I said and no one will change my mind. 

Report Post Tip

There is no such thing as too early for pizza. Pizza is the perfect breakfast meal, perfect for dinner, perfect for tea. Anytime of day, it just fits. 

I could genuinely eat pizza 4 times a day every day. 

Report Post Tip
Oh my goodness!! This is definitely an interesting question! I would usually consider pizza a lunch or dinner food! But growing up I remember many a time that we would just pull a piece of cold pizza out of the fridge for breakfast! So yes! I think pizza is a perfectly good breakfast food!! Just please please don’t eat it for breakfast after it’s been left out all night!
Report Post Tip

I'm reading this as I eat some pizza for lunch. I don't feel bad, I did a little workout this morning. I think eggs would taste fine on a tomato sauce and on a pizza. Hmm

Report Post Tip

There is no time nor place too early for pizza. Pizza is life. Life is pizza. 

God damn it now I'm hungry and want pizza

Report Post Tip

Simply put...

As long as there is time ticking away in the day and breath is in your body, it's never too early for pizza. 

24/365. 

The choice and the pizza are always waiting for the taking. Are you going to let it slip away? 

Report Post Tip
Theres a place at the end of my street that stays open until 4AM. So I would say 4:01AM is officially too early for me.
Report Post Tip

As a man who's currently cooking chicken Kievs for breakfast, I think it's safe to say I don't believe in ascribing allotted times to foods. If you are hungry and you fancy something, then that is the right thing to eat at that time. The craving doesn't lie.

Pizza all day every day! I'm even writing a speech in my communications class that it doesn't matter what types of food you eat for each meal just as long as you give your body fuel! Also.... I may currently have a pizza baking in the oven >.>

When pizzas on a bagel, you can have pizza anytime! Thats the entire basis for my theory which is that its actually never pizza time but in order for pizza bagel empires to move pizza bagels they've brainwashed us about pizza...so actually pizza is anytime. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How early is too early early for pizza?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL