Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 02:18:13
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Obituary News Started by: GordonGekko on Oct 02, '23 14:12

Starting TODAY, the Gekko lineage will investigate and publish any and all findings related to the deaths of inducted members of crime families.

We note that Skittles believes infants can hold these titles and would like to affirm that we will not investigate such deaths, if they indeed exist.

We will be using Gordon's Private Detective Agency.

Please send money and tips.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $240,000 Tip

There have been numerous suicides of late in our local community. Have you managed to investigate these yet? 

We are all very eager to find out what the hell is going on and what is getting into the mind of those close to us. 

What do you think might have encouraged this kind of behaviour from hardened criminals? From these cold blooded killers? 

Report Post Tip

What I can tell you, TheWanderingJew, is that ElenaCataraga literally asked to be murdered.

Report Post Tip

I don't see people suiciding, they are retiring to a plantation over in Hawaii, or maybe on a nice underwater sea expedition courtesy of the cement factory depending on their preference. 

Report Post Tip

I wonder if a series of fines should be given to CLs whose members retire?  

Report Post Tip

I guess it depends on their reasons for retiring. 

I feel like there are alot of people who join this world to follow in their father/mother's footsteps and step straight back out. It would be a little unfair to suggest their CL is to blame for that. 

Report Post Tip

You want to know why a lot of crew members retire?  It's because their CL is either inactive or does not communicate to them, only with their small group of people and, when attempts are made to communicate to them, they don't say jack shit back or people in the upper structure don't say jack shit back when mailed by someone in their family because they could actually give less of a flying fuck and a family only exists to them as a means to power.

And new flash that's the game, if you give a shit and don't like these folks, shoot them in the fucking head. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Is there a conspiracy behind all these retirements? Whose invisible hand is guiding along this process? Is it just the cultural zeitgeist of the mafia? A symptom of the times maybe? Where are they all retiring to? Who is GordonGekko really, does he even own a Gekko store? Are they really retiring or are they just living a secret life on easter island? If they are all retiring, is our country not going to go bankrupt due to all the pensions that have to suddenly be paid out? Why don't we publically applaud non-retirees like ClamTubularagula more often? Who is at the head of this retirement conspiracy? Is there a competitive retirement competition going on? Why did my parents name me GordonGopher, did they want to make me retire?

GordonGopher, having completely run out of breath takes one very large breath and suddenly yells

I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS

Report Post Tip

GordonGopher, what exactly are you saying?  I haven't retired.  Why are you implying that I have?

Report Post Tip

GordonGekkoHAVE MANY QUESTIONS but that one was not one of them, son.

Allow me to apply the use of another man's thoughts to your implication:

"Now I'll apply the use of another man's thoughts to another topic, those who think I'm an idiot. Ask them which line or thought of mine is stupid. I have, and no one has presented a single piece they just keep using the word. Now I challenge any of you who've read this far and believe it to find a piece that makes me stupid in any of my comments produced anywhere. I stand by every comment I've made." 

Report Post Tip

GordonGopher - you're gonna pull out SIOT on me?

Wow.  You don't even know how a toaster works?

Report Post Tip

What is all this talk of ClamTubularagula retiring? 

I refuse to allow this man to retire. If he wants out of this kind of life, there is only one way out. 

At the hands of his idol, me. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

TheWanderingJew, what will you personally do to change things for the better?

I believe an ancestor of yours lost a number of his men to an faceless gunmen.  A more honourable way out than the retirement home.

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure I recall the incident you are referring to Mr.Gekko. Perhaps you could elaborate to jog my memory. 

Personally, I will continue to do what I am doing. Wandering the earth in search of cheap cocaine. 

I like to party, you see. 

Report Post Tip

A party with cocaine is no party at all.  At least once you leave your 20s.

STRAIGHT EDGE 

Report Post Tip

JoeyMamas retired without a word of warning to his crew.

What is a meas2ured response to this?

Report Post Tip

Are you sure that I have left my 20's? I'm not sure how you'd know that. 

Perhaps Joey had some issues that were not related to the people around him or his leaders but rather the life he lives outside of this kind of work. Perhaps it had to take precedent. Would that be a sufficient reason to not have their crew leader penalised for it?

Report Post Tip

Gordon, I heard Joey retired and went off on a vacation with your mother.  They saw the sights, had nights on the town and on each other. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $170,000 Tip

temp, you need to get over your obsession with me, son.

Report Post Tip

Don't mind me, just practicing my poetry.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Obituary News
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL