Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 17:33:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Reading a book or listening to the audio of a book? Started by: Sofeleye on Nov 02, '23 01:13
I've gotta say although I've always been a fan of reading books, the ease of use of an audibook is unmatchable. I'm never limited by location or activity as my hands are always to do anything.
Report Post Tip

I prefer to read a book. Audio books are great for listening to while you're driving but I feel like I get more out of actually reading the book. I also tried out e-readers or reading on my iPad but I still feel like nothing replaces having an actual book to read.

Report Post Tip

As a Mom with a full-time job, I would never be able to get through any book if it weren't an audiobook. In fact, since my 14 year old was born, I wouldn't have gotten through any books at all. So I'm in love with Audible. I've devoured the Dresden Files series, the Alex Verus series, just finishing up the Jack Ryan series from Tom Clancy; and also just finished a great book by Mark Harmon and Leon Carroll called "The Ghosts of Honolulu." Audiobooks make my commute and chores much more enjoyable.

So, yeah, BIG audiobook fan.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Reading a book or listening to the audio of a book?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL