Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:54:14
Page:  1 
Do the way your parents disciplined you worked Started by: FreddyFastFinger on Nov 04, '23 04:16
I believe my parents instilled in me respect for other people's properties and sometimes my ass needed a little correcting.
I believe what I got was well deserved nothing more nothing less.
Report Post Tip

I fully agree that sometimes they just need an ass kicking to teach them a lesson. 

I never had any of my own, so I usually have to go to out and find them in the wild. Any tips? 

Report Post Tip

It depends. If you deserve it then yeah. However, when parents are creating excuses to punish you know. Nor is making fun of your childs interests as way to make them lose interest. They just learn to hide everything.

Report Post Tip

I was in orphanage until I was 14 and my foster family did everything they could I currently work at Walmart with my dad who is the manager and he helps me continue to grow and I may be in leadership one day

Report Post Tip

I am sorry he is not my real dad he is my foster dad I don't want any confusion

Report Post Tip

Like FreddyFastFingers I also think the way my parents disciplined me was done to instill right from wrong and teach me respect of life, my own and others property, and to try and understand others.  They did alot of correctioning conditioning with the belt.   95% of the time they were correct I was guilty but that other 5% was something else.  Mom mad at dad and because I looked like him i got got over small shit or dad mad at mom and married her because she was having me type shit again I did something but not belt worthy.  Overall my family is very close and I love my mom and miss my father who passed 13 years ago.  

Report Post Tip

My parents were not in the “gentle parenting” era, but they were kind, loving, and strict when the time called for it. Me and my siblings were spanked, but there was a point that wasn’t enough. We had our noses in the corner with timers. When that wasn’t enough or we were just utter shitheads we would have our arms up. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Do the way your parents disciplined you worked
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL