Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 21:47:52
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Finding Loopholes and pushing Boundaries Started by: Fluffy_Tummy on Nov 11, '23 23:45

Fluff had had an eventful morning today, he had been doing his morning stretches after his night nap and was greeted by the smell of fresh cut salmon, Godmother Corky knew how this kitty liked his mornings to go. As he jumped up on the adjusted seat next to her and started picking off the choosiest pieces, Corky sighed. Fluff looked at her inquiringly and nudged her arm with his head to comfort her and suggested her to speak her mind. She took another dramatic sigh and then starting spilling her concerns.

Well Fluffster, we are the only 2 remaining underwriters of the Get up and Chica-GO! competition since we have lost the majority of city leaders who supported this idea back then. Often times questions or confusions have arisen from the hastily written rules and I'm tired of answering their questions. Not only did they do things we never even thought of while making the rules, but also I'm tired of the lack of real communication (the dumb jokes I ignore on principle), let alone attempts to reach out to me to build a proper bond with their sister city leader.

Fluff nodded, he was getting many letters too, asking him to rule on things related to the competition, and other leaders had already thrown up their hands in the air in agitation too at times. But he had tried to diligently answer them, trying to keep it within the spirit of the original thought of the competition city.

As Corky continued, he paid attention again.

You know, thinking back, they have been pushing their boundaries a little too much at times you know. Inviting people mid-war that had prominent positions in families that were still being attacked, or sufficient remnants were existing to fight back against your and my people and our allies. Also, then sending out new hqs in their own city was not at all what we wished to see, but not strictly against the rules but against the spirit of the competition. Changing strategies to avoid scrutiny from established leaders to enter the competition was one of the tactics. What we also saw was them trying and at times succeeding in attracting people from other cities that were not put in hand positions which were breaches as well, minor ones but breaches none the same. Despite our best wishes, it just felt off like they were gaming the system. 

But recently word got to me that there was a very blatant rule broken, where one person of leadership in CH has asked for a hitman to join on a temporary basis to help them take control of the city and take care of the people who isolated themselves in Chicago. In isolation, they were, but hiding their overzealous effort in gaining sufficient marksmanship was something they did not disguise well. This was the drop for me, and I wanted to ask your help now, to convince the other cities to help us to get rid of the current group of competitors.

Fluff flicked his tail in agreement to the Godmother's words, he had made similar observations and had similar reports brought to his desk. He had lost faith in the current group occupying the windy City, and could imagine Corky being so close in vicinity would rather choose the safer option of having a more secure backyard than a powder keg waiting to explode in the near future.

As they sent out telegrams and made a list of people who they'd need to dispose of they sat to watch a new show on the telly, it was an odd one, so they had been excited to see what it was about. The title was 'Feed the dinosaurs Tacos'

Report Post Tips: 15 / Total: $381,337 Tip

Blud doing a lot of yapping when he could just say some people were building too fast.

Report Post Tips: 24 / Total: $17,936,069 Tip

Competition cities are jokes anyway. If you go there, whether you build or not you are not going to outlive the residing powerhouses. Why? Because there are alliances, there is temporary trust, and usually communication in the outside cities. Competition cities are usually ran by those the other cities are okay with losing or don't really trust to begin with, unless they are trying to take over the city behind the scenes themselves.

Everyone will die for their guns, especially any real builders, that's just a given in our world now. Let the man give the more fun reasons besides the obvious one.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

"Let the kitty", my apologies. I needed to correct myself.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Clarity the "more fun reasons" with this group are always dressed up half truths if not outright fabrication. Allow me to translate for the newer and/or naive folks on our shores:

We killed the Wendy's gang because their five man crew was embarrassing all our "best hitters" by building so much faster, even though they were just having fun and would never hurt a kitten 

We killed Bebe because we don't like women in power unless it's convenient for us while we slut shame them in private while planning to kill them at a later date. None of us has ever touched a real boob let alone seen one.

We killed Skittles and RBM because we had a ready made excuse to do so, and then we can employ our "scorched earth" policy to disguise future purge killings similar to what we did to LA.

Hope that helps 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

It's hard to make out any truths in what you're trying to imply, Numbnuts, but I applaud your ability to describe yourself accurately with your chosen name.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The clarity of the truth is obvious to the few who remember the last few times these people have been in power. I can spell that out for you too, transistor.

Step 1: Find an in with another group who already has power, feigning friendship and shared progress. Bootlick and turn their opinions on other people to fit our agenda.

Step 2: betray them when convenient and seize power.

Step 3: Consolidate power by using placeholder auths with an expiration date in other cities and/or "friends" who are not inner circle

Step 4: betray those placeholder auths and/or any other people not directly within our inner circle

Step 5: Rinse an repeat until we end up inevitably betraying other.

It's funny you mention my name being accurate, when yours is eerily the same. Beware an offer to move cities or take godfather, as you're just a transition auth.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $120,000 Tip

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to not cry in the streets like a baby when I die.

You describe quite accurately a strategy within the mafia. It's almost as if you've done this before. Today it's you, someday it will be me. The only difference is I will save my tears for something worthwhile.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $2,300,000 Tip

Numbnuts, if you didn't know that is how the Mafia works, then I think you're the naïve. You can say what you need to say to comfort the pain of losing at the life of a mobster. Yet, those who understand the ebbs and flows of this world, know this is how its always been and always will be. No bullshit like, "don't like women in power blahhh" or "how embarrassinggggggggg". Get over yourself.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

At the very least the responses are amusing. Do I believe the speech though? Ehh we will see.

Report Post Tip

I shall use this moment to further reiterate that regardless of the circumstances or reasoning, Chicago is cursed. Stay away!

I trust Fluffy_Tummy enough though to hope that he will do everything in his capability to prevent a Burger King from spawning there. We may no longer have a Wendy’s but we can NEVER allow that true filth to arise.

They enhance their fries with potato flavor like I’m trying to eat dirt…no thanks!

Report Post Tip

Since Clarity had such positive things to say about the competition city then I personally think she should go now that it is re-open. 

Report Post Tips: 33 / Total: $17,522,215 Tip

I'll let people who are far better at leading than I am have a chance. We really don't want to see someone as dumb as I there.

She said then smiled and winked at Revan before walking off.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $1,697,089 Tip

I'll let people who are far better at leading than I am have a chance. We really don't want to see someone as dumb as I there.

Definitely a good idea after the first comment you made I was afraid you would go full retard.  Never go full retard. 

Report Post Tip

Carcha, just a question, do you have a spontaneous stigmata experience when you lay out flat with your arms out wide from being such a martyr for this cause that almost everyone has forgotten about except you and revan?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Definitely a good idea after the first comment you made I was afraid you would go full retard. Never go full retard

INCONCEIVABLE! You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Report Post Tip

INCONCEIVABLE! You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

It has multiple meanings , I know context clues are difficult to grasp . 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It has multiple meanings , I know context clues are difficult to grasp . 

How ironic. Please continue.

Report Post Tip

Carcha, just a question, do you have a spontaneous stigmata experience when you lay out flat with your arms out wide from being such a martyr for this cause that almost everyone has forgotten about except you and revan?

I do not conversate publicly with leaders, whom hold no significance in our country. Please carry on. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

I do not conversate publicly with leaders, whom hold no significance in our country. Please carry on. 

Your lineage is largely known for crude attempts at humor, the inability to string together a full sentence, and retreating with your tail between your legs. I would much rather hold no significance to the likes of you than otherwise. Please carry on.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $480,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Finding Loopholes and pushing Boundaries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL