Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 17:47:06
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Interested in D&D? Started by: Toby- on Nov 16, '23 00:01

Hello, I am polling to see if there is interest for online D&D games. I am currently looking for a few individuals to play in a re-occurring, weekly, D&D game.

This will likely require: internet access, a computer, and discord. I do not care about your experience level, I am happy to teach you the game and work with new players. 

I don't have a real timeframe for when it would start, but we will probably be looking at Weekends. Feel free to ask questions or just post something if you're interested and I'll be in contact to discuss.

Report Post Tip

I can play, are we talking 5E? I work weekends, but should be available after 0000 game time (it's 4pm cali-time) But I'm also coming into winter busy season atm, so gonna be days when i'm not available.

I've played Pathfinder, 3.5 and 5E, on roll20 and a few other VTT's. Happy to play!

Report Post Tip

We'll probably go for 5E since its the most accessible for new people. D&D Beyond sheets and roll20 are my usual go to for these types of things. 

But awesome. I'll be in contact and add you to the list. 

Report Post Tip

Ohh, definitely interested. Hit me up.

Report Post Tip
Never played in my life. Always wanted to though.
Report Post Tip

I would love to play also but I don't know how. Would have to show me first before I do anything besides I work nights and have limited time when it comes to the weekend 

Report Post Tip

HELLO. YES. I WOULD LIKE THE MAGIC CLICKY CLACKY DICE MAYBE?

Report Post Tip

Long time ago, I played Moria ( game in monochrome style from the 80's). I like it very much.

Report Post Tip

I'm interested! I'm a forever DM and currently running a play-by-post 5E campaign.

It'd be nice to enjoy D&D again...as a player lol

Report Post Tip

I never played the actual D&D game, but i would love to. Sounds fun af, count me in!

Report Post Tip
D and D online...never knew that was a thing, I play book version number 1 for years.
Once I get a pc back in my place I may have to give it a try.
Report Post Tip

I went ahead and set up a discord for people who are interested in joining. It's a bit easier to keep things in one place on there for me, so if you're interested in playing, learning or hanging around D&D stuff feel free to join and send me a message. 

https://discord.gg/jsASvAsFsh

Report Post Tip

I'm a complete noob when it comes to DND but I've always had interest in trying to learn, I actually think a MR group could be a ton of fun to learn with. I'll join the discord, I really look forward to seeing where it goes!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm all about this depending on the time slots chosen. If I can't make the full commitment I'm happy to run a traveling shop or recurring NPC or something. 

Report Post Tip
Ive always wanted to be in a d&d group can I get the discord channel and details please?
Report Post Tip

We are going to be getting our first group underway soon, but welcome everyone to join the discord as we will be doing more games in the future and probably some fun collaborative D&D stuff. 

If you're interested hop in, see what's going on and we'll work on getting you rolling. 

This Discord link shouldn't expire so everyone can join using the following: https://discord.gg/pvCpXYhfN6

Report Post Tip

This interests me. I used to play a bit as a kid and it really set the tone for my gaming interests thereafter. I dare say I’ve forgotten most of it now but I’d like to get into something like that if possible. Weekends can sometimes be unpredictable for me. I’m around more on Fridays than Saturdays. But if I can help a bit I’d like to. 

I might consider it. I'm not having a lot of time lately, but it's some time I'm considering to try something like that online. Though don't have a lot of experience, would have to learn a lot.

Report Post Tip

This idea has been on my mind a few times this week. It made me think of this perception check song I saw recently. It really tickled me and I thought I should really leave a link to it here, as this is the kind of group that would really get it. 

PERCEPTION CHECK

Enjoy

I really wish I was more creative for DnD. I love playing, yet every time I do I marvel at all the other people and I sit there like an idiot with dice. Need some practice
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Interested in D&D?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL