Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 16:06:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Where is the one place on your bucket list to visit? Started by: BulletToothTony on Nov 17, '23 02:17

I would love to see Rome and Sicily to spend two months in each learning to culture and eating the food, dancing and drinking with the locals and just being apart of their world.  

Report Post Tip

There are many places I’d still like to visit. Natural wonders and man made marvels I’d like to see. The world is so spectacular in places. So far I’d have to say the most memorable place I’ve visited was Everest. I got to watch the last day of the last millennium set over that incredible mountain. The thing that surprised me the most was that, as the sun set, the whole face of it light up pink. Vibrant pink. I was not expecting that. The entire area is unbelievably beautiful. You feel so tiny among those massive mountains. All sense of scale disappeared and I felt like a microscopic but welcome guest in a truly other-worldly environment. 

Report Post Tip
Like most exotic places, and somewhere where nature is so fascinating that it leaves you breathless. But one place stands out. Havana-Cuba. The appearance of the city itself, their clothing, music is simply their way of life. And of course cohiba and a cocktail with a fantastic view.
Report Post Tip
my crush's house.
Report Post Tip

I have been watching "Mountain men". I wud like to visit the area and get myself a picture about the program.

Report Post Tip
I definitely intend to see the Northern Lights before I'm taken out of this world! Soon tm.
Report Post Tip
Switzerland.

I don’t just want to visit there would love to move there. Having a little cottage of the side of the mountain with no neighbours for at least half a mile would be grand. The scenery and wildlife is so beautiful.
Report Post Tip
I’ve had an obession with visiting Ecuador for many a years now, so for some reason that has always been at the top of my list. Not sure if it will ever happen but it’s there! Would also love to visit Greenland someday, and a ton of other places on my bucket list but it seems it just keep getting longer!
Report Post Tip

I would to visit a few places. 

number one is Japan. and numer 2 is Sri Lanka. I am going to number 2 in a week and hope to go to number one in a year or 2. but we will see about that.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I was due to take a trip across the USA culminating in a tour of California, arriving by train through a mountain trail.  Lockdown happened, then a lot of life in a short space of time.  Maybe one day I'll do it.

I've been most places I want to visit, but still some Eastern European cities I'd like to see.

Report Post Tip

Without a doubt, Australia. My father has always wanted to tour the country and see it all. I mostly want to go see where they film (filmed?) Neighbours and Home and Away, watched those shows so much growing up with my Mum, she would have loved to go and see the studio, so maybe one day i'll go and see it for her.

Report Post Tip

I would like to go to the Windy City, Chicago. I would like to see its history and eat some of its famous pizza. I would like to watch the sports teams in action. Aye, Chicago is what I’d like.

Report Post Tip

ICELAND!!!, I'd love to experience the Northern Lights in person. The aurora borealis seems absolutely mesmerizing!

Report Post Tip

Japan is at the top of the list. It looks like such an interesting country. I want to visit the temples and go to an osen hot springs and maybe disney. or go to universals super mario world and harry potter world cuz im a nerd lol.

Report Post Tip
There's so many good places out there I'd like to visit Italy or Rome I'd like to go to Texas or Sweden would be cool to visit or Japan would be cool to see I'd like to go to las Vegas
Report Post Tip

Prague

Report Post Tip

There are a lot, I can't pick one.  Paris, Japan, Australia, Europe in general.  Just about everywhere.

Report Post Tip

Damn, I always wanted to go to Japan and/or South Korea + China.

In general, Asia is fun place to visit, but I was never attracted by like Vietnam or Indonesia, but Korea's, China and Japan, mixture of both history and technology.

North Korea as well lmao

Report Post Tip
Japan rocks having lived here door about 19-20 years.

I'd love to visit some countries and cities that are considered a little dangerous, not for the danger element, just seem very interesting; North Korea, Tehran, Beirut, Havana and a random one St Helena just because its remoteness
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I love history, so I wouldn't mind going to Egypt to see the pyramids or going to Iceland or Europe to see there Castles.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Where is the one place on your bucket list to visit?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL